1 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

4 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

5 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

Crafty costumes: Vintage villains

4 sizzlin’ looks for the big night

My BFF and I are trick or treating together and I'm being this: ... Instead of the heels I'm wearing black uggs cuz its warmer and more comfy. and the leggings will keep me warm enough for the legs. but what should i do about the arms? should i just let myself be cold (which is fine, its only one night) or should I wear like a blue cardi or something? thx!

Hey girlie,

That is SO cute, I love the costume!! I'd probably bring a black or blue card with me and stash it in my candy bag. If you get chilly, throw it on to warm up! You can take it off and put it on throughout the night so you don't cover up your awesome costume, but still manage to stay toasty Smile
Lauren C.

by oceanlover69 on 10/28/2011 7:59:44 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Hey! Ok so I eather want to go as Barbie or a cheerlleader for holloween. If I was to go as Barbie what do you think I should wear and how should I do my hair? Thanks!

Hey girlie!

When I think of Barbie, I think of lots and lots of pink.  So, maybe go with a pink dress and pink flats/heels?  Hairwise, hm, she alwasy has volume.  Either straight hair and volume, or light waves and volume is best, I think.
Jordan S.

by kimmiebrooke on 10/27/2011 1:30:42 PM

Hey! I think I just might go as a cat or something! Smile

by LaCroix on 10/27/2011 11:12:10 AM

Mod Mod Mod I really would like to go trick or treating, but no one has invited me. I have no neighbor kids, just elderly. Anyways everyone is already going with eachother. There is a girl who lives somewhat near me, but she is taking another girl trick or treating. I really want to go with her, should I just ask to go with them? Would that be rude? I don't want to be rude and invite myself, but I want to be something with them. So how do go about that? Are there three evil stepsisters in any fairytales? I thought of the powerpuff girls, they're adorable but how would you do that. I know the dress and white leggings maybe but what about the eyes? And do you know of any other threesome costumes and what you'd do for their hair/makeup/outfit? Thanks!

Hey chicky, yeah ask to go with that girl. Trick or treating is better when there are more people. If you have her number text or call her. For powerpuff girl eyes, go for heavy black eyeliner. You guys could be disney princesses (you could buy those costumes from a halloween store), three m&ms, (just dress up head to toe in one color, print out a white m and safety pin it on your stomach) or barbies (wear bright makeup, have the hair either straight or curly, bright dresses and heels) Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Lll328 on 10/26/2011 7:49:46 PM

Mod mod mod Lynae, could you answer my question now? Please? I know your busy bur you answered missviolet's question. Please answer mine above?! Much appreciated!

Hey chicky, I sure can! I was just a little busy before, but I'll be glad to help you out!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Lll328 on 10/26/2011 7:01:51 PM

MODMODMOD: I don't know what to be for halloween. I need something I can make at home and easy. I'm thinking of being a godess and i saw that article but, i don't have an old sheet to use and what do i do for makeup? pleasehelp ! soon, any other ideas too? xoxo CC

Hey girly, you could be a cowgirl with a palid shirt, denim skirt or shorts and boots and cowboy hat. A spy with an all black outfit and glasses. Or a nerd with a button up shirt, glasses, and knee high socks Look at different cartoon characters and celebrities too. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by MissViolets on 10/26/2011 5:26:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD I've been trying to think of a costume that I can make using the clothes in my closet. I was Rachel Berry last year, but now I'm totally stumped! Any suggestions?

Hey missy, sorry I can't answer your question right now! Check in with some of your other gal pals on here for advice, I'm sure they'll be willing to help you out. Thanx a bunch for understanding!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by shootforthemoon17 on 10/26/2011 4:13:02 PM

Lynae P.

by LLL328 on 10/26/2011 1:42:46 PM

I"m gonna be Draculaura for Halloween. P.S. Draculaura is the daughter of Dracula and shes from Monster High.

by BriannaM911 on 10/26/2011 7:43:10 AM

I was Bellatrix a couple years ago... Best. Costume. Ever! Of course, it had to be perfect, so I hand-made the black dress and corset and curled my hair and added a curly extension to make it thicker. Best part? I got to wear Dr. Martins! Laughing

by lauren330 on 10/26/2011 1:04:08 AM