2 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

3 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

4 HOURS AGO Cute 'n' quick bun styles to try this weekend: http://t.co/dIFvlC8c4i

COMMENTS

My friends are using me!

They only want to hang out with me because I have cool things.

MOD MOD MOD!
There's this boy i like and his friend told me he liked me to. Now i don't know what to do! He likes me and i like him i still talk to him like normal but i feel like i should do something!

Hey girlie,

Definitely talk to him like normal! You want to show him you're laid back and cool about it, so don't act all freaked out. Instead, talk to him like a friend - just like you used to. Get to know him even better and, when the time is right, mix in some flirting to take it to the next level. Compliments, teasing, joking around - those are all great next steps! Smile
Lauren C.

by kittylover_98 on 5/10/2012 10:17:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD how do i get over embarrasing moments??? HELP!

Hey girl,

My personal advice for getting through embarrassing moments has always been to laugh it off.  If it doesn't matter to you, nobody else will take it as an opportunity to get on you about it.  Laugh, make a joke about it, show humility and you're set!
Jordan S.

by annienax123 on 5/5/2012 6:43:46 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I have a friend that calls me fat, tells me that she hates my handwriting, hates how I walk (sometimes when I'm in a really strong daydreaming phase she's just like STOP WALKING LIKE THAT!!!, and she tells me I wear too much makeup and I'm afraid if I tell her to stop or I don't want to be friends with you anymore, I'm afraid she'll punch me in the face, and I let her borrow my favorite pair of yoga pants that are brand new and comfrorble to work out in and I don't think she'll give them back because she like, NEVER GIVES STUFF BACK and shes making me very depressed and I dont know how to say that I don't want to be friends with her without her punching me in the face. So could you please help me?
Thanks !<3

Well you need to get away from her. Asap. I almost think its worth it to have her punch you in the face - as long as you can get away. Start hanging around her less and less. Shes a poisonous person to have in your life and you deserve better. If its really impossible for you to get away I suggest you go to your school counselor. Good luck hon! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by megan1220 on 5/2/2012 9:01:22 PM

MOD !
So we have this dance at my school (the eighth grade dance). SO yesterday, after hours searching, I found this really nice dress and we bought it. I was really happy so I showed my best friend , who is like my sister but then she says that her dress is almost exactly like mine but it's one shade darker and the flowers on the strap (it's cuter than it sounds) aren't as much on mine. She ordered it like last week custom made and it cost her over a $100 while I went to JC Penney's at got it at 30 bucks. I really don't know what to do. I mean I'd get a new one (it would only be fair) if I could, but I rather kind of like it now. I told her that maybe if we accessorize differently and do our hair differently it would be okay. She doesn't seem convinced.. The dance is in 3 weeks. Please help! Sorry for blurting this out like this!

Hey babe,

You can always take it back and have her shop with you for a new one.  Otherwise, it's really up to you, you can make it look like you two deliberately matched.
Jordan S.

by Angiecandy on 4/30/2012 8:07:05 PM

MOD!
My bgf told me he likes my best friend which is fine, but he says he's trying to stop liking her cuz things will be awkward so today she wanted to skip art club (which they do together) cuz she had a Latin project and more hw. We were walking to math when he walked up and gav her the outline or something for the project so she could go to art club. Later she told me she didn't want him to like her like that cuz it would make things awkward but I feel this is all my fault cuz I kinda got his hopes up I think cuz I HONESTLY believed she liked him back and couldn't admit it to herself. I know I have to tell him, but I dont want his feelings hurt or anything! Please help, I'm in tears thinking about this Frown

Hey chica,

As hard as it may be, if you told him she maybe likes him, you probably want to clarify that she just considers him a friend and nothing more. While you did make an assumption, your situation would be better if you said you think she likes him, but aren't sure. He might know that you didn't know from talking with her, so hopefully he doesn't feel too bad after finding out. I'd say explain your side to him and he might understand. <3

Krupali D.

by awesomegrl on 4/18/2012 9:03:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD !
I like a boy and I dont know how to start what should I do?

Hey girlie!

Try to talk to him and see if he's interested. Sometimes it helps to start a conversation from what you two do together, such as a class, sports, and so on, and become friends and then maybe asking him out on a date. <3

Krupali D.

by iluvhungergames on 4/18/2012 10:18:20 AM

You know what,your right! My parents said this is a fresh start for a reason! Bye bye shyness! Thanks! Laughing

by Super8FanGirl98 on 3/30/2012 3:27:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Me and my family are moving to the city next month.Im really excited to make friends in my building since there will be kids my age there.But,im really shy and quiet.Not so much of shy but observant of who im hanging out with.I dont have to worry about school since im homeschooled.With that I haven talked to kids MY age in almost 3 years.Since I havent been to a regular school since 4th grade and now im in the 8th.
So what should I do? Its hard for me to say hi to someone when I just met them as odd as it sounds,I've always been like that.Should I just ignore that and say hi? Any advice whatso ever will do,thanks!!!!

hey girl! sayin things like "its hard for me to say hi to someone" bla bla bla is nonsense! change up your thinkin to "it has been hard for me in the past to say hi to someone!" this is your chance to start new and fresh! throw your shyness out the window and go into all your encounters with kids with a positive attitude. think to yourself "this is goin to go well!" and guess what? it probs will!! good luck! xo, Erin M.

erin m.

by Super8FanGirl98 on 3/30/2012 3:20:27 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Soo my bestie has a few friends who are constantly causing problem (backstabbing, lying, making fun, etc) and she comes crying to me. I tell her me and her shouldn't hang out with them anymore and she always says I'm right. Finally she stopped hanging out with them. But now recently she has started hanging out with them again! I try not to get frustrated but I honestly have no idea what to do!

hey chica!  It is hard to stop being friends with someone cold turkey.  It takes time to get used to. There isn't anything you can do.  Sometimes we just need to let our friends learn their own lessons.  Next time that group of friends does something to her, let her make her own decisions and see what she does.  If she wants to stay friends with them, that is her decision, it doesn't mean you have to also.

xo,

Channa R.

by brenlxl on 3/27/2012 3:08:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD ... All The Girls In My Class I HATE honestly Their A Bunch Of Mean Girls Except For One Who is new to this school and very nice too me ! The other girls on the other hand are so mean to me... They Talk about me all the time they laugh at me and then they have additude with it ! They are always trying to brother me calling me a slut and i hate it.And 2: Theirs this Boy in My class He is very rude and he started to stare at me and i told him to stop so he threw his chips at me and told me to shut up i threw it back so then he took my jacket and threw it on the ground and Came Back and Punched me on the arm!! I Told the teacher but she DIDN'T CARE (Its True she wouldn't listen to me ) Im so Annoyed and i feel like i don't belong!! Is it just me or idk can u help me Please!

If people are going to continue to be this mean to you you need to tell your parents and the principle that you are being bullied. Bullying is a very serious issue and you need to get adults involved in the situation. No one should be touching you at all, ever.

Amanda P.