35 MINUTES AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

1 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

2 HOURS AGO Serious question, girl... WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGLE? http://t.co/dJowf9GVWE

COMMENTS

My friends are using me!

They only want to hang out with me because I have cool things.

My so called "friend" used me too. She uses me to get to my popular best friend and i cant tolerate it. When she got to my friend she started calling me loser and stuff, so how do i Fix this before it gets ugly.

Hey girl,

If she called you a loser, it sounds like it's time to find some new pals who appreciate you for how awesome you are! Show her you're the bigger person by moving on and ignoring her rather than calling her names back.

Meghan D.

by Massieblockfan on 3/24/2012 10:12:33 AM

My best friend has become more popular this year and is only talking to me for to periods a day..... Not even actually. I've invited her to sleep over my house twice thinking that she would talk to me more but she just stays on her phone on Facebook and still ignores me at school. I have even told her a little bit how I feel but she says sorry I don't really pay attention that much. How do I tell her how I feel?

by nicoles-5 on 3/23/2012 6:12:31 PM

My "friend" has used me before. I took her to lunch along with my real bestie and after we got mcdonalds, she wouldn't talk to us and would start gossiping and swearing about us. Don't fall for it. Now she is a jerk and tries to break my real bestie and I apart because she's jelous of our strong friendship. Stay strong and avoid the users and gold diggers.

by giggle_girls on 3/11/2012 9:00:23 PM

my birthdays tomarrow i was just going to have a family party but i was really excited for it. that same weekend my brother has a hockey tornament so there goes my mom and him, 2 hours away. so it was me my dad and my other brother. then my mom got sick and my dad has to leave to go help her. its me and my brother now who is well you know my brother and doesnt really know who to cheer a girl up. i dont want to be selfish but its hard its going to be my brithday, but definately not what i wanted. i know things cant be perfect for me all the time. will you please help me see a light in this. thanks.

by Peace.Love.Soccer on 3/10/2012 3:30:19 PM

I had some friends like that. I soooo know how it feels. So sorry!!!

by ceceandrocky20 on 3/10/2012 10:27:01 AM

I have a friend, Lexi, that I've talked to but never hung out with and I initiated that me and her hang out next weekend and she sounded okay with it. Well I found out this morning that my best friend, Libby, is having her birthday party the same day. I would feel bad ditching Lexi but I would feel bad missing Libby's party. I have no idea how to fix this.

Hey girlie,

No worries! It's still early enough that if you text her NOW, you can avoid any drama. Say something like - "Hey! I am so sorry, I just remembered I already had plans for Saturday Frown ugh my memory is awful. Can you hang out on Sunday instead? Maybe we could get lunch!" That way, you're not lying at all and you show her you DO want to hang out by suggesting an alternative.  Smile It'll be ok!
Lauren C.

by myclique on 3/8/2012 5:25:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i've been really annyoed with one of my best friends lately. shes telling people not to trust me, she's always swearing at me, calling me names, and putting me down. this stuff happenes mostly at school but it happens when we're alone to but usually when we're alone she's fine. i don't wanna just ditch her though cuz she has a lot of issues like cutting and eating disorders and family problems but she NEVER talks about them to me but she'll talk about them to EVERYONE else. she's always looking for attention but she never does it in a good way. i've tried being the bigger person and talking to her aobut it but it never helps and i've also done what she's doing back but she just tells everyone im a b*****. what do i do? i feel like i cant just stop talking to her cuz she needs support right now but i cant deal with her constantly putting me down and swearing at me.

Hey girl, I'm glad you've tried to talk to her and was the bigger person. I think you just need to give her, her space. Hang out more with your other close friends for a bit, take your mind of it. She will come to you if she needs help. But for now, I think definitely just give her time.

lauren r.

by dancerchic_4 on 3/7/2012 6:36:10 PM

one of my friends in my class was nice at first, but the more i got to know her i knew that she was super annoying. then she said something really mean to me and so after that i really didnt hang out with her as much. but i still wanted to be friends with her just not close friends. so ive been hanging out with her but not as much as before.she only had me and some other girl as her friends and a bunch as she claimed at her old school. so weve been hanging out more since, but today me, her, and the other girl were in the bathroom fixing our hair when she said the other girl was her best friend when the other girl doesnt hang out with her as much. what do i do to be her best friend without being really close friends

by puppies11 on 3/1/2012 5:53:44 PM

Mod Mod Mod!! Okay so I really liked this boy, and my old BFF ( for 6 years) is his girlfriend. Last year she stopped talking to me. Two weeks ago I told 3 friends that I liked him. Today I found out that she knows I like him. I don't know if she is mad at me or not. I am over him, but I don't want her to spread rumors, or her hate me. What should I do?? Thanks Callie

Hey Callie620, you could try talking to her. Since you two don't talk let one of her friends know that you don't feel that way about her bf anymore. That way she'll know the truth. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Callie620 on 2/24/2012 3:55:05 PM

Mod mod mod.....there is a new girl in my p.e. class and she seems shy and lonely.....but I also heard (a weeks since she got here)that other girls want to fight her. She seems shy, but I hear differently. I feel bad it seems lik she has no friends.....what should I do? I need help!

Hey girlie,

You're really sweet to be concerned about her! Since you're noticing she might be lonely and friend-less right now, why not talk to her in class? Even if you don't become BFFs, just reaching out and asking her about herself (where she came from, if she likes her new town, what she likes) could make her whole day. To feel like you aren't TOTALLY unwanted at high school means a lot, so you'd probably make her smile just by reaching out <3
Lauren C.