7 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

11 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

12 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

My friends are using me!

They only want to hang out with me because I have cool things.

Hey ohiostatefan141, don't be afraid of who you are. Coming out will let you know who your real friends are. A real friend wouldn't judge you but accept you. Sadly to say but being a homosexual in America can be tough. Not everyone will be accepting of your lifestyle, so develop your tough confident skin now. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Mod mod mod!!
OK, my friends can be judgemental. Not all of them, but my closest friend is. And I know that I'm into girls. I've always known. I'm terrified of coming out. Because there is no one in my school who I could ask. Advice? Lynae P.

by ohiostatefan141 on 1/21/2012 7:52:20 PM

Hey Junetikky, you need to get away and stay away from Tiffany. You also need to work on defending yourself. The only reason people tease people is because they know they won't say or do anything. So the next time she yells or insults you, say something back even if you're afraid. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD.
Theres a super mean girl named Tiffany. She makes me cry, hits me, makes fun of me. She pretends to be my friend and then backstabs me. Please help! Lynae P.

by Junetikky on 1/20/2012 8:52:08 PM

I admit that I'm a good writer. And recently, I tried really hard on an essay. I got a 93, but my friend got a 95. I was a tad bit angry about that, but I decided that the person's essay must of been much better. Until my teacher made photocopies of her essay and handed them out to the class. I was disappointed to see that my essay was much better. The next period, I was looking over the essay, and saw that my teacher hand made an error in correcting my essay. As I started to write a comment, which I crossed out, the girl who got a 95 started talking to me. I congratulated her a lot, but eventually vented about my own essay. I didn't tell her that my essay was better, but I did tell her about some of the other things I was miffed about. And what does she do? She TELLS MY ENGLISH TEACHER WHAT I SAID. Not only do I feel like my teacher will fail me now, and I want to prove to him I'm not ungrateful, but I'm questioning my friendship with this girl. What should I do?

Hey girl,

First of all, don't sweat your grade- you did amazing! As for why your friend's essay got picked over yours- don't take it personally, all teachers grade differently and have their own opinions about what makes good writing. So basically if to you the girl's essay seems like bad writing, your teacher might see it differently and think it's really good. I'm sure one of your essays will be picked another time! I think you should definitely go talk to your teacher about the correction error and ask her why she made it. Chances are she just made a mistake and will correct it so you get more points! As for the girl who blabbed what you said to the teacher, she doesn't sound like a very good friend. I wouldn't trust her with anything in the future if I were you. And I really don't think your teacher will fail you for what you said- she would get in a lot of trouble for that and probably fired. Freedom of speech is one of our rights as American citizens. If you are worried about it, go to your teacher and explain to her why you said it. Tell her you don't understand why you got the grade you did, and hopefully she can explain to you how she graded it.

Kathryn S.

by MissMeggles on 1/20/2012 3:59:16 PM

Mod mod mod
Ok so me ex bff is really tight with my sister and I just got a little jealous. Somehow everything spinner put of control and now we aren't friends anymore. I never talk to her. And I'm not going to try to either. I'm just feel confused though because she was one of my few close friends and now I feel like a loser bc it's impossible for me to make new friends. This one girl in my science class text each other sometimes... But in class she goes with her other friends who idk if they'll like me. What should I do to make more friends? I'm just feeling lonely like no one wants to be friends with me or take the time to hang out with me.. Help please

Hey babe,

Try joining a new club or sports team to meet new people who share similar interests! Or try texting the classmates you have to hang out outside class (like this girl from science). You won't become BFFs overnight - it takes work! So try to get to know them (and their friends) better, hang out, swap stories and let some time pass. Be patient and you'll see where you belong and who you get along with best Smile
Lauren C.

by bluedevils5 on 1/19/2012 11:42:53 PM

Mod!!!
My best friend has been super stand-offish with me lately. She won't talk to me, except for small courteous greetings like "hi". The other day someone sat in my seat during history which is right in front of hers and she didn't say a thing. The next day, I took my seat back, and she got up and moved somewhere else. Ive asked her if something's wrong on several occasions, and she says no, but I don't believe her. How do I confront her about her attitude without being to rude?

Hey girl,

Try asking your mutual friends if they've noticed any changes. If not, you gotta talk to her one-on-one and break it down for her. Instead of asking the mild "Hey is everything ok?" question, get down to the problem: say something like, "Look, you've been really rude and distant lately, and I know something is wrong. Can we please talk about this?" That way, you show her what the issue is and make her realize you've noticed. Hopefully, being real with her will make her tackle the issue or at least tell you what's bothering her - so you can either work to fix it or move on <3
Lauren C.

by ExpressCheer on 1/15/2012 10:42:52 AM

MODMODMDOMODMDOM
so theres this girl that i have befriended this year. she's great, but the only thing is that she texts me nonstop asking for sleepovers and hanging out and stuff. i like her but i never really want to hang out with her outside of school, and plus i always have plans with other friends she doesnt' know. i feel bad to keep rejecting and ignoring her texts. help mee!

Hey girl,

Ouch, you made a new friend but won't return her texts? It's okay to hang out with other people, but she deserves your honesty, so tell her you have other plans instead of leaving her hanging! Why not invite her to hang out with your other pals? They might like her more than you think! Either way, you shouldn't ignore her -- would you want her to do that to you?

Meghan D.

by emilyb on 1/14/2012 12:28:03 PM

Hey amyrose99, I completely understand where you're coming from. It's only natural for you to feel a little jealous, I mean who wouldn't be a little upset their crush is spending more time with another girl? Just know that everything happens for a reason. So no matter what happens between those two or you two, everything will work out. It may not be meant for you to be his girlfriend, or it might. And girl there are sooooo many other guys out there who are just as cute, smart, funny and as cool as this one. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD
I have a problem. If you can help, thanks! See, I'm jealous. I'm homschooled, but I still have lot's of friends. Some of them are homeschooled, too! I ONLY go to a homeschooled kids art class, and I have a BGF, and 1 of my BFFs is in there w/ me. She's known my BGF for years, and even though we're all friends together, I still get really jealous. They get to hang out more! They must have playdates, they both go to a gymnastics class & gym class together. He has a crush on her AND me. I think I'm in love w/ him. So, the fact that THOSE 2 see each other more kinda kills me inside, you know? How can I deal? I would NEVER hurt their relationship, but... Ugh, can you just tell me how to deal with my jealousy & anger when it comes to those 2? Thanks! Wink Lynae P.

by amyrose99 on 1/11/2012 5:03:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I have a small problem. I have a guy friend, who is JUST a friend. He has a girlfriend, and she seems to be getting kinda jealous when he talks to me at school when she's around. I'm not really friends with her, I don't really know her. But I definitely don't want her to think I'm a bad person! Thank you!

As long as youre not flirting and just being a friend youre not in the wrong. She may just be overreacting. But keep on your toes and dont overstep any boundaries. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Fly1213 on 1/8/2012 5:59:57 PM

My BFF is becoming VERY different. She likes this guy, and they video chat ALL THE TIME. On Facebook, shes been typing really differently, and seeming kind of prissy. She's been ignoring my texts and calls almost ALL WEEK, and I see that she posts things on Facebook from her phone, and she was talking to my neighbor on Facebook a few nights ago! She says she's been "busy", but that's not true! She's been on Facebook all of these days! What should I do? I'm afraid of talking to her about it because she gets mad REALLY easily. What should I do? My other friend says if I want things to get better, I HAVE TO talk to her about it! I also texted her last night and she NEVER RESPONDED, but an hour later she posted a "Truth is" on Facebook AND she posted "Text Me!" ALL IN AN HOUR AFTER I TEXTED HER AND SHE NEVER RESPONDED! Please help!

Hey girl,

Ouch -- it's tough when your BFF becomes more interested in guys than you are. It sounds like she has been busy, but with other people, which understandably hurts your feelings. You need to talk to her, but try to be gentle, and not make it too confrontational. Say you're cool with her having new pals and guys in her life, but you want to be part of her life, too! But if she won't respond to you, maybe it's time you seek out some other company, too.

Meghan D.

by cheerrox1111 on 1/6/2012 11:07:39 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
this is continuing my last one she's also rude to my mom,she really ignores her and stuff
i kinda want to continue being friends with her but i'm worried that i'm going to start worrying so much about her my grade are going to drop because i won't be able to sleep
please help i think this is kinda serious i have really good grades ad have always been a good student but i'm really worried!

Hey girl,

If you feel that your friendship is going to harm your grades and your personal performance, maybe it's time to rethink your friendship. But for now, try talking to your pal and letting her know that the way she treats your mom isn't cool. Ask her to make an effort to be nice, and if she can't follow through, maybe you should start looking for a new friend.

Meghan D.