4 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

5 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

6 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

My friends are using me!

They only want to hang out with me because I have cool things.

I really want to kiss this guy I'm going out with, but we don't have any classes together. The only time we're together is when we're working at church. I didn't know what to do, so I asked my mom. She told me that i was probably too young because I'm only in 6th grade and church isn't really the place to kiss. I told her that I really want to have my first New Years kiss. She told me that she would be disappointed in me if I did, but she'd be praying for me and that I would make the right decision. I've been praying to God, hoping that he would guide me, but I'm so lost and I don't know what to do, please help me!

by zvsmh2mp on 12/27/2011 7:55:25 PM

There is this girl I am friends with who has a problem with me hanging out with her friends(who are also my friends). She has no problem with me hanging out with her alone and laughs with me, but a certain group of people she does not want me to hang out with. I'm all awesome friends with them and they like me better than her sometimes. But she even invented a group with those people and won't let me join, even though I didnt ask her. Everyone else in that group wants me to. She brags about parties she went to with them while I am usually just at home watching tv or at a minor sleepover. How do I deal with this, let's say, frenemie?

say start trying to hang with the group independent of her. Talk to them and get to know them and maybe theyll invite your themselves if they like you.  One person cant keep you from having friends. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by orangesherbert434 on 12/27/2011 12:30:53 PM

One of my friends told bunch of us that another one of our friends hates this girl who was there and I know she doesn't, she likes that friend just fine so I told her what that girl said and then that friend who told me found out and she's really mad. What should I do?

Hey girl,

Try to play a little dumb on this one. Settle things between all your friends by saying something like, "I didn't want to gossip... I just wanted to make sure everyone was on the same page and had all the facts. Somewhere some info got mixed up and it would've hurt people's feelings, so I thought it would be better to set the record straight. You guys are all so great and I just want you all to be happy, not worried about stuff like this Smile" That way, you apologize sorta and also let your friends know how much they mean to you!
Lauren C.

by tuyapril on 12/24/2011 12:22:07 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I've been best friends with this girl since 3rd grade. She can be totally nice, sweet, funny, and a GREAT friend. She can be really generous. Anyway, lately she's been lying and really mean to me lately. Like she told me that one of my BFF's that she hates, told a mean girl who I like. When I confronted my other BFF, she said she never said that and I believe her because she's never lied to me before, unlike my mean BFF. My mean BFF is also saying that she's "pyshic" & that I would marry my BF, who is now my ex. Whenever I confront her, she says she's never said any of that even though I was right there. What should I do?

Hey girlie,

I would try once to talk to her about this. When you get a sec one-on-one, ask her, "Hey...is everything ok?" Then tell her she's been acting weird lately (and you can recap some of this stuff, as long as you DON'T sound like you're attacking her) and you want to make sure nothing's wrong. This is your shot to bring it up! If she doesn't acknowledge doing any of it, remind her a little more clearly about the weird lying/"Forgetting" stuff that's been going on. And if it doesn't work at the end of this convo, it'll probably be best to distance yourself a little bit from her. Don't drop her as a friend completely, but be a little less available. She'll notice you pulling away - and will probably ask why. Then you can tell her you're not down with the lying and stuff <3
Lauren C.

by AvatarTLA on 12/18/2011 12:13:21 AM

Mod Mod Mod! hey there i have a problem with my friend. She is being sooooo clingy like everywhere i look shes there! She makes me go to both her locker and my locker before lunch so we're always late. I tried to tell her but she was like "awww pleaseplease come with me" and whenever i go to talk to some of my other friends, she follows me and i know that she has other friends too... Also when she wants to go talk to some people and i dont want to she like drags me (pulling on my shirt) to come with her. i honestly dont know what to do because i dont want to hurt her feelings but i cant see the end of the year with this going on... please help! <3

Hey girlie,

Oh boy. You need to gradually step back a little - this is outta control! Instead of giving in when she begs you to come to her locker, be firm. Tell her you'll go to your locker, she'll go to hers, and you'll meet at the cafeteria doors. Compromise to a certain extent (like if she wants to go talk to her crush, go with her to support her like any good friend would do), but don't let her control you! Sometimes she needs you to say "no" and not back down. She needs to learn how to do things for herself!
Lauren C.

by swimstarry on 12/15/2011 9:52:43 PM

Ouch!!! Did you kick them out???? Cuz I wouldv'e....

by quahaugs on 12/9/2011 11:39:47 AM

i dont know what to do about my friend who is using me to get to a boy

by hotstuff98 on 12/8/2011 6:50:51 PM

Hi,
My friend and I were invited for a party. Everything went great until we started dancing. She didn't want to so I joined her and we surfed the net. But whenever I went to another site, she got annoyed and easily pissed off. It was weird, 'cuz This never really happened with us b4.
Afterwards the party, she got really sensitive to small stuff and avoided me. Even when she left and repeatedly said she was going, I didn't say bye.
What do I do and next time how should I react?

Hey girl,

She probably was feeling tired, annoyed at something else, or maybe even sick so her temper was shorter than normal. It doesn't sound like you did anything wrong, so try to relax! Give her some time to cool off, then text or call her and ask if everything is ok. If she says, "Yeah, why?", tell her that she seemed tense or upset at the party so you wanted to check in. Show her you care and you want her to be ok! Chances are she's already put it behind her - but if not, this is a perfect way to get her to talk about what's bugging her <3
Lauren C.

by sready on 12/4/2011 4:38:15 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I can't trust my bff. She's lied to me about so many things, small things, and really big things. I've tried talking to her about it, but she gets offended and upset and we get in a fight (and yet she still continues to lie to me). What do I do? I want a bff I can trust.

Hey girl,

I think the best thing to do is stop trying to talk things through with her: she clearly doesn't understand what she's doing to you and I don't think it will change if you keep calling her out on it. Instead, I would just stop telling her so much. If she asks you who you're crushing on, shrug and say, "Oh, I don't really want to say." If you have a secret, tell your other friends that you know you can trust. Don't do this trying to hurt her, because that isn't right. Instead, just try to protect yourself by mostly hanging out with the people you trust the most. Lying is not only hurtful - it doesn't show respect for her close friends. So it's totally understandable for you to spend a little less time hanging out with her because of it <3
Lauren C.

by zoey_27 on 12/1/2011 10:12:28 PM

Awhile back I was really depressed. I would harm myself and contemplate suicide almost daily, I fought it and I've gotten better. But a guy-friend told me recently two girlfriends were telling him I was overreacting when this was going on, it broke my heart that they were faking "being there for me." I want to confront these girls and tell them that I'm not okay about what they did, But I have no clue what to say!

Lynae P.