13 MINUTES AGO Should you dump your boyfriend just because he's boring? http://t.co/hZf8pQ8zn5

35 MINUTES AGO #ootd: Punky band tee + plenty of patterns + boots by @IHeartUGG. Rock on. #outfitinspo #iheartugg #fashionfriday pic.twitter.com/oIbikgArbY

AN HOUR AGO The beautiful @bellathorne is taking over our Twitter for a Q&A today! Join us with #GLbella at 3pm EST ❤️ pic.twitter.com/BmszSxVHeC

COMMENTS

My friends are using me!

They only want to hang out with me because I have cool things.

That's sort of whats happening to me. My neighbor will come over and jump on my trampoline as if she is free to come. I didn't even invite her. And last time my friend came over, she kept on walking in our yard and glaring at me.How do I get her to go away.

-ANNOYED

by girlslifelover28 on 11/11/2011 2:34:43 PM

Me, too! My neighbor has been sneaking onto my trampoline when I'm not home! My friend said that my neighbor and her went on it when we were gone! I told my mom, but she said it didn't matter. Well, I guess I'll just have a brat on my trampoline all day!

by SmileOn11 on 11/11/2011 8:31:00 AM

So, my BFF became BFF's with this girl last year. I am nice to her, and consider her one of my good friends. But last week, we were talking about who we like. I just found out she has been dating my crush since the day after that. This has happened a lot though. It's as if anytime I want something, she takes it. I know it could be a coincidence, but this is really irking me. People were pretty sure my crush would ask me out, but she ruined it! Plus, today she came to school wearing the shirt I really wanted at the mall. I want to tell my BFF, but don't want to seem like a tattletale. What should I do? Thanks in advance. Also, this has nothing to do with anything, but which color shirt should I get to accent my eyes? Some days they are hazel, green, and once for a week straight they were blue-no joke! Thanks again! Taeler L.

by bluegreen332 on 11/10/2011 6:50:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD so i had my friend over recently that i haven't seen in a long time .We were having loads of fun. When she went to the wash room, she took like 15 minutes in there. I shruged it off. Eventually she had to go home. When i was looking in there my make up bag (Which i keep in the washroom) later that night i found that my favorite masscra and eye shadow were missing! I told my mom what had happend and she said that i should hide my makeup bag under my bed. I don't know what to do. We had been good friends for a long time, so i really don't want to break our friend ship. But i am kindia upset at this. What do i do?

Hey girlie,

Wow, how rude.  Are you sure she would have been the only one who could've taken it?  Maybe you put it somewhere else? If it was definitely her, I would follow your mom's advice and hide your makeup next time she's over.  If something else of yours goes missing, I'd confront her.
Jordan S.

by firefly555 on 11/9/2011 4:08:29 PM

I hope you're doing well, and I need your help. I'm an extremely skittish person, to the point I can't introduce myself to someone new unless they introduce themselves first. I have a group of friends who I love and they love me to death, but there's this guy I like. I really like him, and my friends have told him I like him. Despite my anger, they have told me multiple times that he wants me to talk to him, because he likes me too. Not only that, but I know he's trying to make it easy as possible to talk to him (he'll come over to where I'm standing with my friends and talk to them), but I can't bring myself to talk to him. He's quite intelligent, and I fear he won't like me. I'm really trying to become more confident in myself, but I just can't. Do you have any ideas on how I can gain enough confidence to talk to him, and just new people in general?

Hey girlie,

I've gone through the same thing in the past.  What I like to tell myself and my friends who can be shy is that what person wouldn't want to meet a new friend?  I know I love meeting new people, and I'm sure you do too. And even if you like each other, it's still the same situation as if it were merely a new friend.

I promise you that nobody you ever go up to is going to react poorly, they won't be like "OH MY GOD, WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME? EW." It just doesn't happen.  Nothing but good can come from talking to him.
Jordan S.

by MissMeggles on 11/9/2011 3:04:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD My best friend moved away yesterday. I don't know what to do because she knows me so well, and really understands me. The rest of my friends aren't like her. Whenever I need to vent I go to her because she will listen to me, while my other friends just tell me to get over it, and say that it is my fault and I brought it on myself. I really miss her, and will never be able to replace a friend like her. I know that know that I can't see her everyday school is going to stink for me.

Hey girl, just because she moved away, doesn't mean you guys have to stop being friends. You can always call, text, facebook, skype, email, and write her. The distance will probably make you guys grow closer. I moved to another state to attend college, and my best friend and I are still tight as ever. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by proarchergal42 on 11/5/2011 8:32:57 PM

okay just cuz your friends want to go in your hot tub doesnt mean they're using you

by haleyhay3 on 11/5/2011 9:40:20 AM

MOD MOD MOD So my best friend got her first boyfriend not too long ago, and I'm really happy for her, but I'm really getting left out. I mean, yeah, I'm a little bit jealous, but I can look past that. It upsets me when she doesn't ever talk to me or spend time with me. She's ignores me now. What should I do?

Hey girlie,

This is totally normal - a girl gets a BF and, especially if it's her first one ever, she kinda gets a little obsessed. It's all new, exciting, and fresh, so she throws all of her time into him and forgets about her besties. But as we get older, we learn that we need balance between besties and boys if we wanna stay happy - and if we actually wanna keep our friends after our relationships fizzle out. There's not a whole lot you can do, but remind her that you like having her as a friend and you don't wanna drift apart just because of some guy - even though you totally understand why she likes him so much! (Be on her side...even if you aren't actually.) Then, if she doesn't want to hang out, her loss. Move on with your life, work hard in school, do your activities, and hang out with your other friends. When she breaks up with this guy, she'll realize that it's not easy to reconnect with your friends once you've pushed them away/forgot about them...and she'll learn her lesson!
Lauren C.

by caseyf13 on 11/3/2011 6:04:27 PM

Mod Mod I just tod my so called friend that i did not care for anymore,because shes inapropriate,rude, brags about herself and calls me fat. i have told her to stop but she just laphs and calls me a baby!so anyway after telling her this i felt soo guilty and i still do. i know it was the right decison because people who have been friends with her agree. but the guilt is killing me!mwhat should i do?

Hey girly, don't feel guilty. If you're feeling guilty because you think you hurt her feelings, think about how much she was hurting your feelings. No one deserves somebody who is going to treat them mean and laugh at their emotions girl. You have nothing to feel bad for. No matter how much she begs, unless you see a huge change in your friendship, don't allow her to be your friend anymore. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by mickyabc on 11/2/2011 8:16:06 PM

Wow, I can relate so much its scary, except for the hot tub thing, yeah, I wish I had one but I'd never use anyone for their's, that's just awful!

Hey girls!
Check out my profile, I'm on GL every day as soon as I get home from school till late at night, I give advice on just about everything and anything, there are no stupid questions and absolutely none will go un-answered, that's a promise
xoxoxo clem10 Smile