5 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

8 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

9 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Radio Disney's Next Big Thing: Who have you been voting for?

Like what you hear? These talented songbirds need your votes!

Zach Montana all the way!
JB stinks.

by caseysister2001 on 11/20/2011 2:36:29 PM

Shealiegh! I love her country style, it really reminds me of Taylor Swift, who I love!

by LovePeaceHope on 10/29/2011 11:18:28 PM

I'm voting for Shealiegh! Her song is really good and her voice is amazing.

by emonkey4 on 10/26/2011 7:18:57 AM

I'm rooting for Shealeigh.

by supersingershannon on 10/25/2011 9:15:40 PM

Hey there, Chicas! For all your school, shopping, guy, popularity, fashion, and even more advice, be sure to check out the Girl Power Club! I check my Girls Life every day, so you will get a reply A.S.A.P. Thanks again!

by SoapyDove1999 on 10/25/2011 9:01:36 PM

Need cash in a flash? Join the Money Making 101 club! There, you'll learn how to make money, tips on saving money, and shopping tips to make your money worth it's while! You can find the club on my profile page, or look it up in the clubs section. Join today!

by LuvYaBunches on 10/25/2011 6:04:31 PM