1 HOURS AGO Still hungry? 11 ways to revamp your snacks and stay feeling full longer: http://t.co/VwUAMQaIcx pic.twitter.com/3o9p3Gawvb

2 HOURS AGO It's #BackToSchool week! Hit the halls in style with @theduckbrand DIYs: http://t.co/64CwZZ7zud pic.twitter.com/Nz97uzOBCk

2 HOURS AGO QUIZ! Are you super shy or a social butterfly?: http://t.co/FeZgDt0EuO pic.twitter.com/5nCurxvJqQ

COMMENTS

Radio Disney's Next Big Thing: Who have you been voting for?

Like what you hear? These talented songbirds need your votes!

Zach Montana all the way!
JB stinks.

by caseysister2001 on 11/20/2011 2:36:29 PM

Shealiegh! I love her country style, it really reminds me of Taylor Swift, who I love!

by LovePeaceHope on 10/29/2011 11:18:28 PM

I'm voting for Shealiegh! Her song is really good and her voice is amazing.

by emonkey4 on 10/26/2011 7:18:57 AM

I'm rooting for Shealeigh.

by supersingershannon on 10/25/2011 9:15:40 PM

Hey there, Chicas! For all your school, shopping, guy, popularity, fashion, and even more advice, be sure to check out the Girl Power Club! I check my Girls Life every day, so you will get a reply A.S.A.P. Thanks again!

by SoapyDove1999 on 10/25/2011 9:01:36 PM

Need cash in a flash? Join the Money Making 101 club! There, you'll learn how to make money, tips on saving money, and shopping tips to make your money worth it's while! You can find the club on my profile page, or look it up in the clubs section. Join today!

by LuvYaBunches on 10/25/2011 6:04:31 PM

Shealeigh all the way! Smile

by sweetooth on 10/25/2011 5:19:40 PM

I'm rooting for Tay.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/25/2011 12:12:08 PM

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

Fall in love with the *perfect* book for back-to-school

Want to start the year off right? Grab a copy of How to Say I Love You Out Loud, a gorgeous new novel about friends, family and fitting in.

CLICK HERE to find out more.