1 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

3 HOURS AGO Treat that awful sunburn before it gets worse! How to save your skin: http://t.co/JOuY0NMjsd

4 HOURS AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

COMMENTS

My parents drink too much

And I don't mean just a glass of wine at dinner...

Sorry i acciedently reported filaluvva's cOmment sorry

by Cecgirl98 on 10/26/2011 8:03:02 PM

Mod Today was in language arts doingy classwork then i overheard 2 rebelious guys in my grade talking about getting high. One of them asked me if i knew what they were yalking about i said, yes but i wont tell any one. He replied " good because snitches get stiches " in a threatening voice. Now i dont want to tell because i am afraid for my safety. But if i dont tell then i will be afraid of what they will do when they are high. Please help me with what to do also i have anxiety disorder/ social anxiety disorder and it would please help if you please look from my point of view thank you sooo much for taking time out of your day to answer my question.

Hey girly, just be sure you aren't around them when they are high. It may be best to stay far away from them anyway. They sound like trouble makers, so keep your distance girl. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Cecgirl98 on 10/26/2011 8:00:44 PM

my dad drinks but never to that extant

by filaluvva on 10/26/2011 7:40:09 PM

If they were really serious, tell the teacher. it is not safe or ok to get high, especially on drugs

by kewauneegal on 10/26/2011 7:02:33 PM

Aww. Sorry. I've never had that problem.

by indesicive1 on 10/26/2011 6:33:01 PM

Yes get help. My dad drank to much and now he lives alone. Of course it wasn't just that but it was a big part. He refused to get help. Be nice about it if you ask them directly. My dad threatened my Mom so she got me and my brothers and we left to our grandpas house (his dad) And my unlce got him to pack up and leave. DOn't let this happen to you!!

by chick987 on 10/26/2011 5:37:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!! ok i just got a like 2 days ago and we don't really see eachother much. he's a grade above me(im 7th he's 8th) so we see eachother at lunch and in the halls. well e won't talk to me unlesss i talk to him first and i never know what to say!!! please help he likes me but he's too shy to talk to me!! what do i do?! thanksSmile

Hey girl, try to get him more comfortable with you each time you guys talk. Maybe joke with him or give him a little hug. And you can talk about anything. Sports, movies, tv shows, classes, etc. All the stuff you chit chat with your girlfriends about, talk to him about. You can also ask him questions about himself, so you can get to know more about him. Hope this helps!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Alykat18 on 10/26/2011 5:18:17 PM

Mod mod mod Today i was in language arts doind class work and two rebelious guys in my class were talking about getting high. They then asked me if i knew what theywere talking about and i said yes but i wouldnt tell anyone. Then one of them said " good because snithes get stiches" it really makes me feel uncomfortable knowing ilegal drugs are being used in my town and i dont know if i should tell the drugs police officer at my school. What they said about how snitches get stiches really scares me so i really dont want to tell but i feel like it is up to me to tell. If i tell i am afraid for my safety but if i dont i am afraid for my towns safety with illegal drugs. Help and please see from my point of view thanks.

Hey missy, sorry I can't answer your question right now! Check in with some of your other gal pals on here for advice, I'm sure they'll be willing to help you out. Thanx a bunch for understanding!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Cecgirl98 on 10/26/2011 4:58:11 PM

Mod mod mod! Today i was in language arts doing classwork and i overheard two rebelious boys in my grade talking about getting high. They then asked me if i knew what they were talking about and i said i did but i wouldnt rat them out. And then onebofbthem said in a threatening voice " good because snitches get stiches." i live in a nice town and not that many people sm

Lynae P.