AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

3 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

4 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Click Here

Real Girl Style: Lauren looks lovely in lace

An easy boho look to pull off this fall.

Love da Shirtss;)Love How U Combine And MiX To Catch That Stle;)

by ashleiilol on 2/23/2012 10:55:24 AM

Love some of the shirts!!Just wondering where do I GET these outfits?!?or shirts?!?

by crosbygal87 on 2/8/2012 8:10:59 PM

About where did you get the pieces for this outfit? It's totally GORGEOUS!

by RockQueen98 on 1/16/2012 2:34:59 PM

by Minaxoxo on 1/14/2012 11:12:34 PM

If u love fashion u should join my club! It's called Fashion 101 invite ur friends and let enjoy fashion together and visit my profile. Ask me advice on
Parent troubles
Seriously it will b awesome!
C u at my profile!

by Fashion designer on 1/12/2012 4:06:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD What does it mean by facebook share and tweet on the top of the article? I have seen them on all of them but each number is different. What does it mean?? THANKS!

Hey girlie,

The numbers you are seeing represent how many people have shared the article through either Facebook or Twitter (the tweets). So that's why the numbers are different, because different numbers of people have shared each article.

Kathryn S.

by LAS625 on 1/4/2012 12:04:05 PM

I hate to say it, but I see the same basic design of style with each real girl.
I dress in ripped jeans, a light cami, see through black shirt, a skull beanie, and a deadmau5 sweatshirt. I dress this way everyday. I guess you could say "cyber goth" but hey, that's just the way I am. I dont care what anyone else has to say about it.
I love me just the way I am.

by novlist1307 on 12/31/2011 12:52:02 AM

MOD-MOD-MOD!!!!!!!! Christmas is 3 days away, what should i wear???? i want it to be cute,christmas-y, and warm! any ideas???? thanks x100,000,000 Merry Christmas!!! <3

Hey girl,

How about a cute sweater and jeans, or a skirt if you're going to a party?

Meghan D.

by CupcakePanda on 12/22/2011 1:50:03 PM

SO CUTE! Smile You are gorgeous.

by Malgal22 on 12/21/2011 2:04:52 PM

i am going with 4 of my friends (two boys, two girls) to the mall on sunday. it is cold and kinda gross here right now like rainy and 30 degrees. i was wondering what i should where. these people are like my besties so i feel comfortable around them. thx!

Lynae P.

by lazylizards on 12/9/2011 4:32:07 PM

What do you wear on your lips?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?