2 HOURS AGO Is online dating NBD? http://t.co/8zbDRzPccm

3 HOURS AGO Onesies just got fancy: http://t.co/Ufd8iLPxcQ

3 HOURS AGO We saw @TheVampsband and @AustinMahone in concert and here's what happened: http://t.co/nmSus7TF1a

COMMENTS

Stand up to bullies with Megan & Liz

The perf soundtrack to keep your head up when bullies try to drag ya down.

they're twins?

by giruiz on 10/28/2011 8:51:29 PM

this video shows that there are two victims when it comes to bullying. the bully must have some problem. i hope no one just thinks being mean is fun.

by awezomnezz on 10/28/2011 6:59:56 PM

This was really good, actually!
Such a great message! Laughing

by dina22464 on 10/28/2011 6:23:43 PM

I used to watch them all the time. I love Megan, she is so pretty. Did Liz really dye her hair though?

by topchef88 on 10/28/2011 5:17:41 PM

OMG! I have seriously been waiting for GL to post about this! I love Megan and Liz and this song so much!!!

by caitlovesoreo96 on 10/28/2011 4:40:18 PM

new. favorite. song. It made me cry

by katie10marie96 on 10/28/2011 3:44:56 PM

loved it! i bought it and i can't stop listening to it!<3

by gingeriscute22 on 10/27/2011 10:59:28 PM

I love Megan & Liz so much! This is a beautiful song! <3

by teamjacob0625 on 10/27/2011 9:24:48 PM

This made me cry. I've had a terrible day at schoool, crying in the bathroom, etc. This is exactly what I've been going through.

by americangrl1998 on 10/27/2011 9:10:06 PM

So there's this girl on my cheer squad and she's super nice to me!But i dislike her!She always gets credit for every jump every cheer it's so unfair!I don't want to talk about it to her because it will sound as though i'm jealous!I just want to beat her at something just to make her down.I'm tired of her being the favorite!

Hey girl,

I totally understand feeling jealous because she seems like she can't do anything wrong. But that's no reason to make her feel bad about it. Instead, use this as inspiration to work harder at your personal best. Try harder, practice more, be more dedicated, and try to improve on your own - with her as the thing that gives you a lil push when you feel like giving up! We all need to draw inspiration from somewhere. It shouldn't be in a negative way though, like "I want to beat her so she's down for a change," but instead "She makes me want to be better." Try to think THIS way instead and you'll feel a lot better over time!
Lauren C.