AN HOUR AGO These two-year-olds are our new style icons. #YASSSS: http://t.co/frFQceALhn pic.twitter.com/VtjTVpXyPO

2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What's your love language? http://t.co/4uCTlFUyWb pic.twitter.com/nxk1tudl1g

3 HOURS AGO Turns out our fave celebs have some valuable life lessons to share: http://t.co/3JYJTN1oZG pic.twitter.com/7BZ1MwDsEC

COMMENTS

Teen's birthday makes strides against breast cancer oh-so sweet

Last week, Autumn Carter of Fenton, Mo., turned 16...

Go autumn! I'm so with you on this! Everyone- let's fight for someones life and cheers to more birthdays! (:

by mimi_girl12 on 12/8/2011 5:32:00 PM

I went to the breast cancer walk too. It was so much fun and it was for a good cause

by tc2abecker on 11/9/2011 5:30:33 PM

Mod Mod..
My Birthdays Next week. and i feel like its gonna be terrible. I have a feild trip that last 2 periods were going to a local food pantry, then we get back and I have soo many tests. then right after school i have basketball tryouts. I really want to enjoy my thirteenth birthday, cause every year my birthday usually stinks. How can i lift my spirts this year and have a fun birthday?

hey girly! Rather than go into the day thinking it is going to be bad, be happy about it! If you are in a positive mood you can spread it around to your class mates and get the birthday spirit flowing. Happy 13th Birthday!
Ana D.

by abbygirl12 on 11/8/2011 12:55:21 PM

Way to go Autumn! That's so awesome! Smile

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/30/2011 12:55:16 PM

Way to go Autumn!! Smile My 2nd cousin had breast cancer but thankfully after a lot of treatment it went away.

by fallsb-ball on 10/30/2011 12:41:08 PM

autmn u rock Tong

by kristadakota on 10/30/2011 12:39:51 PM

wow, that is so awesome. All i did was hold a bake sale. She is amazingly generous (:

by Smasheroo on 10/30/2011 12:30:25 PM

go autumn! keep on being oh-so nice Smile

by sweetooth on 10/30/2011 10:05:02 AM

Stay boss Autumn!! B-D

by foodiejr99 on 10/30/2011 9:39:51 AM

modmodmod how will i know when the mod team has aproved my club

Hey girl, you should be able to log onto your club account. Smile Smile

Lynae P.