AN HOUR AGO The best ways to wear your beanie: http://t.co/yWZ9BxGmLW

3 HOURS AGO Rockin' workout clothes you can sport outside of the gym: http://t.co/sDhSkbCVCU

15 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

COMMENTS

When's the best time to workout?

Should you run bright 'n' early or after school lets out?

Um, why is this girl like in her 40s????????????? lawlz

by pbnj2luv on 10/31/2011 10:33:18 AM

modmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmdomodmod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love working out and excercising and eating healthy. but i hate sundays because my family and I always have our big meal for lunch, and then our 'lunch' meal for dinner. but midafternoon we ALWAYS go to my grandpa's house and they have either like cake or pie or something like that. my problem isn't whether to eat it or not, my problem is when do I workout? i don't have time in between lunch and grandpas cuz my stomach isn't ready yet i think. and then afterwards, i either have youth group or church and then it's too dark to go outside. but would it still be beneficial to go for a powerwalk around my block(s) before grandpas? sorry this is kinda confusing! thanks!!

Hey girl!

Since you exercise almost every day, I think skipping Sundays wouldn't kill your fitness routine. Why don't you wake up earlier on Sundays and exercise before youth group or church? xoxox
Devin A.

by strawberrygirl411 on 10/28/2011 3:45:28 PM

I work out early in the morning. I think that's best because your stomach is empty and all the distractions of the day haven't quite begun. Plus you can just get it out of the way.

by superleigh50 on 10/27/2011 8:25:44 PM

did anybody else notice that the girl in the pic for this article looks wayyyy too old to be a GL model? plus her boobs look a little...perky

by cupcakecherry776 on 10/27/2011 5:45:49 PM

i have absolutely no time in the morning so i normally work out in the afternoon. i like to bike ride this time a year with my friend. we get to talk so i get both to see my friend and work out so it's a win-win!

by sweetooth on 10/27/2011 3:49:54 PM

cool Smile anytime works for me but i think morning are best

by horselover408 on 10/27/2011 1:22:36 PM

thanks GL, this helps a lot Smile

by fallsb-ball on 10/27/2011 12:15:42 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
My grandma in syracuse NY passed away last night. The funeral is Monday. I'm in Florida. We need to leave Saturday to drive up there to be there Monday. I'm upset I can barley think. The highs are in the low 50's and the lows are in the low 40's. Can u give me an Idea of what to pack for clothes for a week. And an Indea for an outfit for the funeral? Thanks

Hey girlie,

I'm sorry for your loss.  That's always hard to deal with.  But generally, funeral attire is all black, as an act of respect.  That's pretty much the only guideline you have.  Otherwise, dress for the weather.

Or ask your mom what she thinks you should wear, she would know best.
Jordan S.

by Deedles1621 on 10/27/2011 10:00:39 AM

I'm reaally not a morning person. But I took a job delivery papers around my city in the early morning, so I'll be riding bike like 13 miles a day before I'm at school... that enough of a workout? Smile

by revolutionary_chick on 10/27/2011 8:06:22 AM

I always work out before I eat.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/27/2011 8:03:22 AM