Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO What makes your girl a top-notch bestie? Tell us: http://t.co/8zGoxsLGnU

12 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

15 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

COMMENTS

Do you dare? 10 terror-ific challenges to take on this weekend

Ready for Halloween? Prove it!

haha i did number ten to my sister 3 years ago and she still cant forget it to this day

by socestar8 on 11/4/2011 7:40:30 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by jenny 201 on 11/1/2011 10:40:40 PM

MODMODMOD Whats a good scary movie with little to no gore and isn't too scary? Thanks!

Hey girl, there's Coraline, Hide and Seek, Skeleton Key and Disturbia!

Lynae P.

by tweety545 on 10/30/2011 11:19:10 AM

Im in band, theatre (sometimes), piano, and 4-H, and in the winter traveling basketball. But, I have a friend in Basketball, soccer, tumbling, volleyball, track, softball, and she has a dog and a brother. There isn't really anything I could quit, because a lot of money has gone into band, piano, and 4-h and theatre is at most 3 months out of the year.

It's really tough - life is about priorities and sometimes you have to make sacrifices for things you want/need to do. Maybe gymnastics just doesn't fit into your schedule right now! It's ok to have an interest in something without totally pursuing it. It's also ok to give up something to try something new. If there's absolutely nothing you could quit, then you might just have to accept that the timing isn't right for something new at the moment <3
Lauren C.

by georgetownroad on 10/28/2011 11:08:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
how do you join clubs on here? i went to the pages but i couldn't find a join club button or anything.
Thanks? =]

Hey girlie,

Read our Clubs FAQ for all the deets!
Lauren C.

by blondie2476 on 10/28/2011 11:06:12 PM

I really want to join gymnastics, but my mom doesn't want me to! I told her why I wanted to join, and that I would work really hard at it. I even told her i would work extra hard on my other things, too! But, she thinks I am in enough activities already, and that I wouldn't have time. But the only time I am busy, is on the weekend. I have been trying for three weeks to convince her! I am really desperate, PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Hey girl,

The truth is, gymnastics is a big time commitment and could make it hard for you to be involved in other activities. If you're really serious about gymnastics - so serious that you want to do it more than anything - the best way to prove it is to offer to quit another activity. Since mom thinks you're too busy right now, cutting out other activities would be a great way to show your dedication to this one. But only do it if you're sure! Otherwise, you'll have to trust her judgement that this would be too much for you. And instead, maybe you could find another activity to spice up your day Smile
Lauren C.

by georgetownroad on 10/28/2011 10:51:02 PM

I REALLY want to join gymnastics, but my mom doesn't want me to! I told her why I wanted to, and that I would work really hard at it. I even told her I would work extra hard on my other things, too. But, she thinks I am in enough activities already, and that I wouldn't have any time. But the only time I am busy is on the weekends! I have been trying for three weeks to convince her! I am really desperate, PLEASE HELP ME!

by georgetownroad on 10/28/2011 10:41:09 PM

I'm being my sister for Halloween...she did my hair like hers and EEEP, its soo big!

by spaldkai on 10/28/2011 6:37:22 PM

Need cash in a flash? Join the Making Money 101 club! There, you'll learn ways to make money, how to save money, and how to bargain shop so your money will be worth it's while! You can join by finding the club icon on my profile, or look it up in the clubs section. Please, Join Today!

by LuvYaBunches on 10/28/2011 4:59:37 PM

I REALLY want to prank my friend this year! She is pretty vulnerable, but I can't spend any money on it! AND our town had to change trick or treat to saturday bcuz of playoffs being monday, so it has to be easy! HELP!

Hey babe!

I think it's really funny to put lots of confetti in someone's umbrella - they'll never see it coming! xoxox
Devin A.