10 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

13 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

14 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Do you dare? 10 terror-ific challenges to take on this weekend

Ready for Halloween? Prove it!

What stinks is that I have school on halloween

by monkeyga on 10/28/2011 3:59:23 PM

It WOULD be fun to freak out my sis... hmmmm..... Smile

by flyaway99 on 10/28/2011 1:37:58 PM

mod-
In science we had a big test and a lot of people and I didn't do so well. Our science teacher let us re-do the test, but me and a couple other people 4got that it was due one day. Now I have a D! I'm doing well in all my other class's except science. When a new quarter begins, they reset the grades so everyone starts out with A's. But I still wanna good grade in science! Right now we're working on solar oven projects, and I was wondering do you think I can bump up my grade to a B or A if I work really hard on the solar oven project?? Thanks! Smile

Hey babe!

Since I'm not sure how your teacher's grading works, I'm not sure how much you'll be able to boost your grade (though you probably should be able to). Also, try staying at all of your teacher's after-school help sessions and ask for extra credit - when he or she sees that you're really trying to understand, they'll be more likely to boost your grade. Good luck chica!
Devin A.

by kaylarocks2000 on 10/28/2011 1:04:00 PM

I'm definitely going to wear black and orange to school on monday, and of course #10 Smile

by fallsb-ball on 10/28/2011 12:37:53 PM

I have a doctor's appointment today (just a regular checkup) and I just got my period. What should I do when she looks 'down there'? I was thinking of wearing a tampon, but should I wear a pad? Thank you xx

Hey girl,

Your doc has seen everything, so you can wear a tampon or a pad (whatever feels best for you) and don't hesitate to tell her you have your period. Docs need to know that stuff for your health records anyways, so don't stress!
Rachel N.

by annabann7 on 10/28/2011 6:55:43 AM

i am always up for a challenge...;)

by swim_chick101 on 10/28/2011 12:43:09 AM

i Halloween dare u to go trick-or-treating at your crushes house (and if he answers, ask him to come with u) ;)

by vikiwasawoo on 10/27/2011 11:41:24 PM

All sound aswesome but to bad my cursh is in a diff school then me!

by volleyballlovergirlie on 10/27/2011 10:55:24 PM

Awesome ideas!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/27/2011 10:30:39 PM

I should have a pumpkin carving contest for by besties when they come over on Halloween Smile

I'm also making a Halloween costume! ^^ It's so cute!

Yay my first comment on here! Smile Smile