AN HOUR AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

2 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

3 HOURS AGO Our makeup musts we always have going BTS: http://t.co/WE5hijGzT8

COMMENTS

Do you dare? 10 terror-ific challenges to take on this weekend

Ready for Halloween? Prove it!

I just created an advice queen page, but when I looked on my profile there were two of the same one! How do I get rid of one so people aren't confused? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Read our Clubs FAQ and follow the directions to get one of them deleted. It's probably because you submitted the form twice!
Lauren C.

by emonkey4 on 10/27/2011 9:59:19 PM

Our school strongly encourages us to wear our costumes to school...and EVERYONE does...

by girlsliferocksss98 on 10/27/2011 9:56:32 PM

I JUST got home from my school bands halloween party there qas apple cider and my friends made me chug three glasses, but it was fun. Then we were all hyped up on sugar from the cider so we ran to the dance floor and danced to "jump on it" then my costume had boots with 3 in. heels so we got ballons and I stomped my heels on them. Everyone screamed when the popped it was awesome Smile

by lovetc247 on 10/27/2011 9:37:07 PM

im so wearing my costume to school ;)

by stars2010 on 10/27/2011 8:50:42 PM

im going to do the wear orange and black to school because its our school colors Smile and i might do number 7

by smed111 on 10/27/2011 8:42:38 PM

Great ideas! Smile

by kaylarocks2000 on 10/27/2011 6:44:52 PM

im wearing my costume tomorrow 2 skool since we hav monday nd tuesday off from skool!

by oceanlover69 on 10/27/2011 6:24:10 PM