1 HOURS AGO We dare ya to try these crazy-cute kimono styles: http://t.co/oNy8Venaav

2 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy! Snag Eve's effortless beauty look: http://t.co/imZqrP4myV

3 HOURS AGO Kill your period cravings with these healthy picks: http://t.co/AIbgSRKDNa

COMMENTS

Do you dare? 10 terror-ific challenges to take on this weekend

Ready for Halloween? Prove it!

haha i did number ten to my sister 3 years ago and she still cant forget it to this day

by socestar8 on 11/4/2011 7:40:30 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by jenny 201 on 11/1/2011 10:40:40 PM

MODMODMOD Whats a good scary movie with little to no gore and isn't too scary? Thanks!

Hey girl, there's Coraline, Hide and Seek, Skeleton Key and Disturbia!

Lynae P.

by tweety545 on 10/30/2011 11:19:10 AM

Im in band, theatre (sometimes), piano, and 4-H, and in the winter traveling basketball. But, I have a friend in Basketball, soccer, tumbling, volleyball, track, softball, and she has a dog and a brother. There isn't really anything I could quit, because a lot of money has gone into band, piano, and 4-h and theatre is at most 3 months out of the year.

It's really tough - life is about priorities and sometimes you have to make sacrifices for things you want/need to do. Maybe gymnastics just doesn't fit into your schedule right now! It's ok to have an interest in something without totally pursuing it. It's also ok to give up something to try something new. If there's absolutely nothing you could quit, then you might just have to accept that the timing isn't right for something new at the moment <3
Lauren C.

by georgetownroad on 10/28/2011 11:08:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
how do you join clubs on here? i went to the pages but i couldn't find a join club button or anything.
Thanks? =]

Hey girlie,

Read our Clubs FAQ for all the deets!
Lauren C.

by blondie2476 on 10/28/2011 11:06:12 PM

I really want to join gymnastics, but my mom doesn't want me to! I told her why I wanted to join, and that I would work really hard at it. I even told her i would work extra hard on my other things, too! But, she thinks I am in enough activities already, and that I wouldn't have time. But the only time I am busy, is on the weekend. I have been trying for three weeks to convince her! I am really desperate, PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Hey girl,

The truth is, gymnastics is a big time commitment and could make it hard for you to be involved in other activities. If you're really serious about gymnastics - so serious that you want to do it more than anything - the best way to prove it is to offer to quit another activity. Since mom thinks you're too busy right now, cutting out other activities would be a great way to show your dedication to this one. But only do it if you're sure! Otherwise, you'll have to trust her judgement that this would be too much for you. And instead, maybe you could find another activity to spice up your day Smile
Lauren C.

by georgetownroad on 10/28/2011 10:51:02 PM

I REALLY want to join gymnastics, but my mom doesn't want me to! I told her why I wanted to, and that I would work really hard at it. I even told her I would work extra hard on my other things, too. But, she thinks I am in enough activities already, and that I wouldn't have any time. But the only time I am busy is on the weekends! I have been trying for three weeks to convince her! I am really desperate, PLEASE HELP ME!

by georgetownroad on 10/28/2011 10:41:09 PM

I'm being my sister for Halloween...she did my hair like hers and EEEP, its soo big!

by spaldkai on 10/28/2011 6:37:22 PM

Need cash in a flash? Join the Making Money 101 club! There, you'll learn ways to make money, how to save money, and how to bargain shop so your money will be worth it's while! You can join by finding the club icon on my profile, or look it up in the clubs section. Please, Join Today!

by LuvYaBunches on 10/28/2011 4:59:37 PM

I REALLY want to prank my friend this year! She is pretty vulnerable, but I can't spend any money on it! AND our town had to change trick or treat to saturday bcuz of playoffs being monday, so it has to be easy! HELP!

Hey babe!

I think it's really funny to put lots of confetti in someone's umbrella - they'll never see it coming! xoxox
Devin A.

by georgetownroad on 10/28/2011 4:58:01 PM

What stinks is that I have school on halloween

by monkeyga on 10/28/2011 3:59:23 PM

It WOULD be fun to freak out my sis... hmmmm..... Smile

by flyaway99 on 10/28/2011 1:37:58 PM

mod-
In science we had a big test and a lot of people and I didn't do so well. Our science teacher let us re-do the test, but me and a couple other people 4got that it was due one day. Now I have a D! I'm doing well in all my other class's except science. When a new quarter begins, they reset the grades so everyone starts out with A's. But I still wanna good grade in science! Right now we're working on solar oven projects, and I was wondering do you think I can bump up my grade to a B or A if I work really hard on the solar oven project?? Thanks! Smile

Hey babe!

Since I'm not sure how your teacher's grading works, I'm not sure how much you'll be able to boost your grade (though you probably should be able to). Also, try staying at all of your teacher's after-school help sessions and ask for extra credit - when he or she sees that you're really trying to understand, they'll be more likely to boost your grade. Good luck chica!
Devin A.

by kaylarocks2000 on 10/28/2011 1:04:00 PM

I'm definitely going to wear black and orange to school on monday, and of course #10 Smile

by fallsb-ball on 10/28/2011 12:37:53 PM

I have a doctor's appointment today (just a regular checkup) and I just got my period. What should I do when she looks 'down there'? I was thinking of wearing a tampon, but should I wear a pad? Thank you xx

Hey girl,

Your doc has seen everything, so you can wear a tampon or a pad (whatever feels best for you) and don't hesitate to tell her you have your period. Docs need to know that stuff for your health records anyways, so don't stress!
Rachel N.

by annabann7 on 10/28/2011 6:55:43 AM

i am always up for a challenge...;)

by swim_chick101 on 10/28/2011 12:43:09 AM

i Halloween dare u to go trick-or-treating at your crushes house (and if he answers, ask him to come with u) ;)

by vikiwasawoo on 10/27/2011 11:41:24 PM

All sound aswesome but to bad my cursh is in a diff school then me!

by volleyballlovergirlie on 10/27/2011 10:55:24 PM

Awesome ideas!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/27/2011 10:30:39 PM

I should have a pumpkin carving contest for by besties when they come over on Halloween Smile

I'm also making a Halloween costume! ^^ It's so cute!

Yay my first comment on here! Smile Smile

by sweetygirl21 on 10/27/2011 10:14:49 PM

I just created an advice queen page, but when I looked on my profile there were two of the same one! How do I get rid of one so people aren't confused? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Read our Clubs FAQ and follow the directions to get one of them deleted. It's probably because you submitted the form twice!
Lauren C.

by emonkey4 on 10/27/2011 9:59:19 PM

Our school strongly encourages us to wear our costumes to school...and EVERYONE does...

by girlsliferocksss98 on 10/27/2011 9:56:32 PM

I JUST got home from my school bands halloween party there qas apple cider and my friends made me chug three glasses, but it was fun. Then we were all hyped up on sugar from the cider so we ran to the dance floor and danced to "jump on it" then my costume had boots with 3 in. heels so we got ballons and I stomped my heels on them. Everyone screamed when the popped it was awesome Smile

by lovetc247 on 10/27/2011 9:37:07 PM

im so wearing my costume to school ;)

by stars2010 on 10/27/2011 8:50:42 PM

im going to do the wear orange and black to school because its our school colors Smile and i might do number 7

by smed111 on 10/27/2011 8:42:38 PM

Great ideas! Smile

by kaylarocks2000 on 10/27/2011 6:44:52 PM

im wearing my costume tomorrow 2 skool since we hav monday nd tuesday off from skool!

by oceanlover69 on 10/27/2011 6:24:10 PM