AN HOUR AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

2 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story and you might be featured in the mag!

3 HOURS AGO When mom asks where the rest of the pumpkin pie went and you're like

Eyebrow emergency!

Sometimes when I wipe my eyebrow, some eyebrow hairs come off...

I have really thin eyebrows. Is putting eyeliner on them going to ruin them?

by ateam on 3/7/2013 5:43:34 PM

I have huge eyebrows! They are big and almost straight across! At the mall I did that thing were they get a string and somehow shape them, and that hurt my eyebrows! I want to try waxing but I dont know what to do! Please help me!

Hey Ariana101, either way you will feel a little pain in shaping your eyebrows. You are removing hair from your face, so a little discomfort is inevitable. Waxing may be better since they just rip the hair off and you're done. With threading, what you got done at the mall, takes a little more time. I have a friend who has gotten both done, and she says she prefers waxing, so try that. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Ariana101 on 2/22/2013 6:42:35 PM

in reply to i think paris627, the first time is the worst. but even though its the worst, its not that bad. i am getting mine waxed today. i am also 11 yrs old.I SAY TO GO FOR IT!! also girls in my school have unibrows because thay dont wax try not to become one of thos girls

by hpace70 on 10/13/2012 9:33:51 AM

This happened to me like 2 years ago, it was kinda embarrassing but it goes away I promise! (:

by dancingirly on 7/14/2012 11:00:48 PM

i overplucked my eyebrows, do you think 2 weeks is enough for them to grow back?
and is putting eyeliner on them gonna make them thinner because idk... i feel like it might damage the hair...?
my friend said that she had the same problem and they grpw back completely in 2 weeks, but i have quite thick eyebrows
please confirm or deny Smile

Hey girl,

There's no guarantee that your brows will be back to normal in two weeks (everyone is different), but you should see at least some progress! Putting liner or other makeup on won't damage your hair, but always take off your makeup at night so you don't mess up your skin!

Meghan D.

by SofiaP on 12/24/2011 11:51:50 AM

The hair on your bed?

by christineah111 on 12/19/2011 6:28:48 PM

Thanks Taeler!

by indesicive1 on 11/11/2011 8:01:15 PM

Hi, I'm 11 and my eyebrows are really hairy! My mom says I can get them waxed, but I'm scared. The plucking thing isn't that bad, but I just don't know what to do! Please Help.

Hey Chica,

Waxing might seem scary, but it's really not that bad, so I think you should go for it! Some people think threading hurts less (this is a technique that uses thread to thin your brows– sounds weird, but it works!), but when I got it done, I found it to hurt more. Waxing goes so fast, you don't have time for it to be painful! Check out salons in your area to see what's offered.
Rachel N.

by paris627 on 11/11/2011 12:57:21 PM

Okay, well I'm like at the age where most people are getting their eyebrows waxed. My mom won't let me wax my eyebrows, no matter what. And I really want to. Everyone waxes their eyebrows. Is there anything I can do to change her mind? Or should I just go with it?

Hey girl! I think a really good thing to do would be to sit down with your mom. Just pick her brain and figure out why she is not so into letting you get your brows waxed. Maybe you guys can come to a compromise about what age you can start at. If you show her how mature you can be and how important it is to you, she might come around!

Taeler L.

by indesicive1 on 11/10/2011 8:45:20 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? I’m always here to help!
Also, please help get to my goal of 100 members, by joining my club “Amazing_Quotes”! Thanks!

by facebooker1240 on 11/2/2011 8:34:58 PM

so i'm not due to have my period for another like 2 weeks yet i'm getting cramps and dark dark brown discharge thick enough i have to wear a pantie liner.... i have my periods regularly and this normally doesn't happen to often what's happening?

Hey girlie,

This could just be an early period! Even though all your others were regular, your period could still surprise you. It can be affected by all sorts of things, including sleep patterns, diet, and stress levels. So just be prepared and listen to your bod so you aren't caught totally off guard Smile
Lauren C.

by qtpie42 on 10/27/2011 8:30:54 PM

hey so i have gym tomorrow and i think that we will need to do things that require teams. my best friend is in my class, and it is good cause i don't really have any other friends. So she is not going to be there tomorrow and i am kinda freaking out cause normally i would just go up to someone who i know, but there is this girl who is a bully to EVERYONE she dosn't care who you are, unless you are her friend, forget it, so last time my best friend wasn't there, i tried sitting with some other friends who she happend to be sitting with she said (loundly) WHY ARE YOU SITTING HEAR? YOU DONT SIT HEAR i don't want that to happen again! what should i do??? thanks!

Hey girl,

Well you could do one of two things - 1) Let her bully you and run your life just because she happens to be louder than you (and more annoying, sheesh), or 2) Do what you want and sit with your friends. Personally, I'd sit with my friends! If she tried to say something nasty about it, I'd just tell her to mind her own business. I know it sounds super forward - like you could NEVER work up the nerve to say those things - but remind yourself that this is a free country and you can do whatever you want! She doesn't own you! Be strong and you'll get through the day <3
Lauren C.

by rach<3kampkohut on 10/27/2011 5:49:40 PM

yeah first comment oh well bummer about your eyebrows

by lilshawty2469 on 10/27/2011 3:47:10 PM

The same thing happens with my eyelashes! When I'm in class I have to go to the restroom to get them out because I can't get them with my finger! At one point, I had no eyelashes left! What should I do?

Hey girlie,

That could be something that you won't be able to deal with without going to see your doc.  Grab your mom and stop by your doctor's office for a visit.
Jordan S.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/27/2011 3:03:11 PM

Always hungry even after a snack? Something high in protein can help fill you up. Try celery with peanut butter topped with almonds or raisins.

I can get a vaccine that will keep me from getting cancer later on.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!