6 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy

7 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 couch potatoes relax in a Shag plush beanbag from @Overstock: http://t.co/Q2OClFa0CZ

22 HOURS AGO Hey, #girlbosses! Check out these 8 secrets to building your biz. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wWQyRLMuUE pic.twitter.com/KYk1x60X34

COMMENTS

Fact or fiction: Eating chicken increases your cup size

My mom said if you eat chicken, your boobs will grow faster and bigger. Is it true?

I'm 12 and I'm already on my period an I'm in a A34 and I have bonobos is this normal?????awsner me ASAP!!!!!!

by Savannah278 on 11/6/2012 10:34:52 AM

MOD MOD MOD I have like wierd red looking my mark around my boobs, and I was wondering if that was normal since there just growing?

Hey snapapplez101, if it isn't irritating you, it probably is normal. See if it changes in size or goes away. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by snapapplez101 on 9/9/2012 11:51:56 PM

Lol I heard pasta increases boob size. It's all fake. Just love your body. I know it's easier said than done but trust me I know first hand! I'm still an A-cup and I'm 5'8, i got my period at a "normal age" I was turning 12, I weigh like 145-150. It's just how my body is and I'm learning to embrace my small boobs! lol same to you over sized boob girls!!! Smile

by maniheartsmakeup22 on 8/27/2012 9:59:27 PM

Does drinking milk make your boobs bigger?? i heard it does??

Hey! Nope. You might be confused with this: when women become pregnant their breast milk sometimes makes their breasts bigger.

Helen S.

by Jbug77 on 8/27/2012 8:33:28 PM

Hey Girlies!!!
It doesn't matter what your bra cup size is. Nobody is going to look at you and be like ''Oh, that girl is a 32 B.'' No!!! Nobody is not even going to be able to tell if you're wearing a training bra, or a soft cup bra, or a cup bra because they all look the same!!! They feel different to you, but looks like, well, just a bra to other people, not that other people pay attention to your bra and boobs.

by Sarah510 on 4/15/2012 5:01:44 PM

My mom said the same thing

by dumebi1 on 4/5/2012 11:58:34 AM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by luvme253 on 3/5/2012 9:33:10 AM

i read on you tube that pushups help breast growth is this worth a try ?

by starburstforever on 2/25/2012 10:24:38 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by reecelilrocker1406 on 2/23/2012 4:22:04 AM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by reecelilrocker1406 on 2/23/2012 4:21:42 AM