1 HOURS AGO Take a bite out of this delicious fashion trend: http://t.co/FT4UfpLCg3 pic.twitter.com/vTAJMjV3F9

1 HOURS AGO 2 DAYS until the #DisneyVillain(s) return to the screen in #DisneyDescendants! Catch it at 8p 7/31 on @DisneyChannel. pic.twitter.com/ylzS5LTZI6

2 HOURS AGO Are you melting in this heat wave? Cool off with a vanilla bean lemonade 😋:http://t.co/CLC9UH5AY11pic.twitter.com/H0BH1t8A3ii

COMMENTS

Fact or fiction: Eating chicken increases your cup size

My mom said if you eat chicken, your boobs will grow faster and bigger. Is it true?

my mom thinks milk will make you'r bobs grow. By Sndra

by sandra 2 on 2/20/2012 8:39:23 PM

maybe it will but my mom things milk will make you'r bobs grow.

by sandra 2 on 2/20/2012 8:29:21 PM

while it may not may your boobs grow, lots of meat and milk has hormones in them though, that the farmers give them. (milk has hormones from cows) i heard hormones can make u start puberty earlier

by noodle&poodles on 2/17/2012 5:32:50 PM

if this were true, my boobs would be huge!!!

by sunnybubbles on 12/28/2011 6:17:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
Is it possible to hit your boobs so many time and so hard, they'll stop growing? I hit them all the time, whether I'm playing a sport or simply walking in a hall and bump into someone. I'm scared now my boobs are going to stay the same size forever!

Hey girlie,

Hitting your boobs hard might cause bruising, redness or pain...but it will NOT stunt your growth! Unless you somehow suffer MAJOR damage (like tissue damage, wayyy under the skin), your boobs will not be affected by any kind of sporty bumping or hitting. It all has to do with genetics, babe!
Lauren C.

by Phoenix In Flight on 12/22/2011 11:25:40 PM

Man ! I got all exited for nothing !

by SaIlorpanda on 11/30/2011 8:52:05 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by Niccer13 on 11/25/2011 1:14:32 PM

us girls should never worry about boobs cuz we got plenty of time.... they grow from ages 11-19 so we shouldnt worry

by cutiepie14231 on 11/25/2011 11:24:53 AM

Girl you should not be thinking about "Boobs" at your age! All my other friends wore bras at age "11"! so You have some time girl. Just wait! You not might like boobs at much as you thought you would. I know Girls that are shy cause they think their "boobs" Are big! Just wait honey! Hope this helps!
Sara <3

by amanda16 on 11/14/2011 8:58:10 PM

i'm in 7th grade every one has boob except me completely i mean i'm completely flat chested but every girl in my family had boobs way before my age . Would you call that a mutation or just a done deal?

by bobrocks on 11/5/2011 9:57:19 PM

Would you rather hang with friends than find time to exercise? Why not combine the two and get a bunch of friends to go on a walk or bike ride around town.

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

High-heeled shoes are bad for your feet.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!