3 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜ļæ½http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

4 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

6 HOURS AGO 9 stages of introducing a guy to your overprotective brother: http://t.co/40AnWfA3aB pic.twitter.com/NAgwdo5ZrR

COMMENTS

Fact or fiction: Eating chicken increases your cup size

My mom said if you eat chicken, your boobs will grow faster and bigger. Is it true?

my mom thinks milk will make you'r bobs grow. By Sndra

by sandra 2 on 2/20/2012 8:39:23 PM

maybe it will but my mom things milk will make you'r bobs grow.

by sandra 2 on 2/20/2012 8:29:21 PM

while it may not may your boobs grow, lots of meat and milk has hormones in them though, that the farmers give them. (milk has hormones from cows) i heard hormones can make u start puberty earlier

by noodle&poodles on 2/17/2012 5:32:50 PM

if this were true, my boobs would be huge!!!

by sunnybubbles on 12/28/2011 6:17:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
Is it possible to hit your boobs so many time and so hard, they'll stop growing? I hit them all the time, whether I'm playing a sport or simply walking in a hall and bump into someone. I'm scared now my boobs are going to stay the same size forever!

Hey girlie,

Hitting your boobs hard might cause bruising, redness or pain...but it will NOT stunt your growth! Unless you somehow suffer MAJOR damage (like tissue damage, wayyy under the skin), your boobs will not be affected by any kind of sporty bumping or hitting. It all has to do with genetics, babe!
Lauren C.

by Phoenix In Flight on 12/22/2011 11:25:40 PM

Man ! I got all exited for nothing !

by SaIlorpanda on 11/30/2011 8:52:05 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by Niccer13 on 11/25/2011 1:14:32 PM

us girls should never worry about boobs cuz we got plenty of time.... they grow from ages 11-19 so we shouldnt worry

by cutiepie14231 on 11/25/2011 11:24:53 AM

Girl you should not be thinking about "Boobs" at your age! All my other friends wore bras at age "11"! so You have some time girl. Just wait! You not might like boobs at much as you thought you would. I know Girls that are shy cause they think their "boobs" Are big! Just wait honey! Hope this helps!
Sara <3

by amanda16 on 11/14/2011 8:58:10 PM

i'm in 7th grade every one has boob except me completely i mean i'm completely flat chested but every girl in my family had boobs way before my age . Would you call that a mutation or just a done deal?

by bobrocks on 11/5/2011 9:57:19 PM

A lack of vitamin C can get you down in the dumps. Try combating the blues with a sunny glass of OJ! Juicy mangos and delicious kiwis are also packed with vitamin C.

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

A person should change their shampoo every six months because the hair will get used to it and does not get clean.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new gamesā€”and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.