Bridget M.

is modding

7 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

10 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

11 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

Fact or fiction: Eating chicken increases your cup size

My mom said if you eat chicken, your boobs will grow faster and bigger. Is it true?

my mom thinks milk will make you'r bobs grow. By Sndra

by sandra 2 on 2/20/2012 8:39:23 PM

maybe it will but my mom things milk will make you'r bobs grow.

by sandra 2 on 2/20/2012 8:29:21 PM

while it may not may your boobs grow, lots of meat and milk has hormones in them though, that the farmers give them. (milk has hormones from cows) i heard hormones can make u start puberty earlier

by noodle&poodles on 2/17/2012 5:32:50 PM

if this were true, my boobs would be huge!!!

by sunnybubbles on 12/28/2011 6:17:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
Is it possible to hit your boobs so many time and so hard, they'll stop growing? I hit them all the time, whether I'm playing a sport or simply walking in a hall and bump into someone. I'm scared now my boobs are going to stay the same size forever!

Hey girlie,

Hitting your boobs hard might cause bruising, redness or pain...but it will NOT stunt your growth! Unless you somehow suffer MAJOR damage (like tissue damage, wayyy under the skin), your boobs will not be affected by any kind of sporty bumping or hitting. It all has to do with genetics, babe!
Lauren C.

by Phoenix In Flight on 12/22/2011 11:25:40 PM

Man ! I got all exited for nothing !

by SaIlorpanda on 11/30/2011 8:52:05 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by Niccer13 on 11/25/2011 1:14:32 PM

us girls should never worry about boobs cuz we got plenty of time.... they grow from ages 11-19 so we shouldnt worry

by cutiepie14231 on 11/25/2011 11:24:53 AM

Girl you should not be thinking about "Boobs" at your age! All my other friends wore bras at age "11"! so You have some time girl. Just wait! You not might like boobs at much as you thought you would. I know Girls that are shy cause they think their "boobs" Are big! Just wait honey! Hope this helps!
Sara <3

by amanda16 on 11/14/2011 8:58:10 PM

i'm in 7th grade every one has boob except me completely i mean i'm completely flat chested but every girl in my family had boobs way before my age . Would you call that a mutation or just a done deal?

by bobrocks on 11/5/2011 9:57:19 PM