12 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

15 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

16 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

How To: Rock a moto look

Tough jacket goes girly with these simple tricks...

Mod,
I have a french week coming up at school and we're supposed to wear a beret. I don't really know how to wear my hair with a beret in it-- otherwise it just looks weird. Help!

Hey girl, no need to do anything with it. Side pony or just down, a beret works either way.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by violaplayer09 on 10/31/2011 5:43:30 PM

These looks are so me! I totally have the jacket, scarf, and knit cap. TJ Maxx here I come!
Thanks for the ideas! Laughing

by cookie08 on 10/30/2011 10:29:07 PM

I need the shoes from the last one. Too bad they're seventy bucks.... You can usually find a lot of cheap leather jackets on EBay, and then no one will have the same one.

by changingfaces on 10/29/2011 2:45:46 PM

Hey GL readers! come check out my fashion blog at
themanyhuesofheather.blogspot.com! become a member and watch for postings each week! leave some comments and fashion questions if you like and i will get back to you asap!
xoxoxx
-Heather

by crazy chica 14 on 10/29/2011 9:28:49 AM

Mod: My hair's kinda thick, and pretty wavy. It's kinda between curly and wavy. Whenever I try to straighten it, it just gets frizzy. I've tried frizz serums and stuff, but they don't work that well. I want to try heat protectant, but do you think that will work (and where I could get some)? Also I'm getting my hair cut on Tuesday, and I'm not sure if I wanna get it cut short or not. Any suggestions?

Hey girlie,

It's definitely possible that a heat protectant would give your hair the strength it needs! Unfortunately, I have straight hair so I'm not sure of the best brands or where to get it. When you go to get your hair cut, ask your hairdresser for his/her professional opinion! That way, you know you're getting great advice Smile As for cutting it short, personally I wouldn't until you figure out how to control it. You don't wanna cut it short and then end up with a big fuzz ball on top of your head, ya know? So wait until you get it smoothed out, then take the risk if you still feel up to it.
Lauren C.

by IvoryPiano on 10/28/2011 11:53:58 PM

Yesterday at school, I wore flare jeans and flats. I was helping my friend with her math homework and she was like you are smart. Then she said you could be a mom because you have the shoes and everything. I'm really mad because I'm olny 12 and who would want to be a mom at that age. What should I do? I know that she only did it to be funny because the guy she liked was right by us but she hurt my feelings. Thanks you so much.

Hey girlie,

Nobody's perfect, and it sounds like she just let something slip without considering how it would make you feel. Everyone makes this mistakes now and then! It's important not to take this too seriously - don't hold a grudge over something so small! She probably doesn't even remember she said it (it wasn't necessarily mean-spirited and she probably didn't plan to hurt you that way), so you should do your best to put it behind you too. <3 Focus on your friend's best qualities, the good times you've had with her, and you'll get back on track!
Lauren C.

by macypup on 10/28/2011 8:20:39 PM

I know you guys hate it when people ask you to go to their page for advice... but i'm doing an anonymous advice column for schoo land i would love to answer all of your questions!  Smile thanks! Devin A.

by 4202_luver on 10/28/2011 4:56:37 PM

omg this is totally my style! waaaaa.....now i wish i had those threads!

by filaluvva on 10/28/2011 4:10:09 PM

I would like it if the leather jacket looked a little bit different.

by topchef88 on 10/27/2011 9:12:35 PM

where are the skinny jeans that are pictured above from???? thanks Smile also where can i get some super skinny jeggings that are comfy?

Hey girl,

Try Express! They have skinny jeans and jeggings that fit amazingly! (Also, the ones in the article have a red label... hmm, maybe Tommy Hilfiger? I didn't write it though so I'm not 100% sure, sorry chickie!)
Lauren C.