8 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

11 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

12 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Stand Together - A true story about bullying

Throughout the month of October, we’re publishing your stories about bullying to spread awareness and stomp it out. Here’s a totally true tale from a real girl...

Keep it up. Smile I admire you for still standing up for others, even when you yourself are getting picked on. Hang in there and don't let them bring you down. (of course it will effect you, but know that they are the low lifes who have nothing better to do than terrorize someone elses life) As many wise people have said, things will get better. (I have my fingers crossed for you)

by AnnaK on 10/31/2011 12:31:34 AM

Hey guys, visit my page and post a comment if you have a question, I'm here for ya girl! Trust me, NOTHING is too personal or embarrassing, because been there, done that, if I cannot answer your question right away, I'll at least have it up by the next day, <3 you guys! Smile

by clem10 on 10/30/2011 11:33:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi! im trick or treating with some friends and paul..this popular boy who i dont know too well. what are some lightly flirty things too do around paul? (im either really shy or hyper around boys soo nuthin 2 flirty!)
and i live in cold weather if tht helps, really cold weather! pleasee answer quickly!!
greatings
ivy

Hey chica!

Have you checked this section of the site out? http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/01/26/100-cute-things-to-say-and-do-around-guys.aspx Have fun trick or treating!
Devin A.

by britgirlivy on 10/30/2011 11:03:03 PM

I'm also musical and hum a lot... but I play guitar, so instead of tapping on my desk, I kind of air guitar sometimes. Yes, I look ridiculous doing it, but whatever! I'm also in eighth grade and bi, and I sort of want to come out, but I'm terrified of doing it...

by GoldenGirl113 on 10/30/2011 8:07:10 PM

My heart broke reading this. I think its wonderful that despite your own pain, you still stand up for other people though! Stay strong and know that they are all just insecure and unsure of themselves and are actually jealous of you because you know who you are. Just remember IT DOES get better! Smile))

by theatreluver26 on 10/30/2011 7:50:27 PM

Let me tell you that you are all together a very brave person. Not only are you being bullied and sticking up for others that also are, but you had the guts to come out as bisexual. I am also bisexual but not brave enough to come out. :/ You should try to find someone to talk to and if you don't have a trusted adult or friend you can always talk to people on here! Smile I wish you the best of luck with your problems.

by Rawrbunny-luvs-ya on 10/30/2011 7:29:10 PM

Hey! You a very brave person! For sticking up for those who are bullied but also for having the guts to come out as bisexual! I am also bisexual but have not been brave enough to come out. :/ I'm sorry about your problems with being bullied. It will get better! There are people on here you can talk to. Smile

by Rawrbunny-luvs-ya on 10/30/2011 7:25:08 PM

Wow. I've heard so many stories about bullying and I think that this is the most touching one. You have never given up and even help others around you when you're being made fun of. I wish I could be there for you. Just remember that you are much higher then those insecure and horrible people that bully you, and that they are just jealous that you aren't afraid to show who you truly are. Stay strong Mikayla! Smile

by fallsb-ball on 10/30/2011 7:12:45 PM

If your the girl who sent this in, could you please leave a comment on my pro? I wanna ask you something!

by smileitsjulia on 10/30/2011 5:30:58 PM

You just inspired me, and made a theme for this coming week, it's Stick Up Week- even if they are joking around, confront bullies- join me if you want!

by hkmmorgan on 10/30/2011 5:13:40 PM