11 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

14 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

15 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

Stand Together - A true story about bullying

Throughout the month of October, we’re publishing your stories about bullying to spread awareness and stomp it out. Here’s a totally true tale from a real girl...

it is good 2 stick up 4 others. last year i was picked on, but i started treating the names and insults like jokes, and they stopped

by kewauneegal on 10/30/2011 10:52:44 AM

Hey girl if you or anybody else out there ever need someone to talk to I'm here! I'll talk about anything and promise to always give good advice!

by Angelgirl7943 on 10/30/2011 9:08:21 AM

This is really touching.I mean think about it.A very small percentage is actually bullied everyday.This story makes you feel really sad beacuse of the fact that this girl is standing up for some of those kids and is helping lower that percentage.But she puts herself at risk.She helps others but they don't return the help.Even if you hate your life Mikayla please keep up the good work!

by Rilu on 10/30/2011 8:49:24 AM

I'm sorry honey! Do you have any sibs you trust and can talk to, or a trusted teacher you could go to? Good for u 4 sticking up 4 people! Smile No one should go through what you're going through. I just wanna let you know, that I'm not ( and i know other girls on here ) gonna judge you. To me, as long as your nice to me I'll be nice to you. Smile You sound like a nice girl Laughing Being bullied is no fun. Maybe you can write into G.L. and they could find a phone number that is like an organization place that they have people you can talk to? Know you are NOT ugly, and any other things kids at school say to you.

I want you to know that those people at school are just insecure.

Be strong girl! Smile <3 I wish I could help you more I'm sorry I can't :/

by kaylarocks2000 on 10/30/2011 1:03:41 AM

good for u honey!!!!!

by millia7 on 10/30/2011 12:41:36 AM

Wow. Bullying isn't that bad at our school, though. :/

by indesicive1 on 10/30/2011 12:29:19 AM

wow im so sorry that ppl bully u for who u r. i realize that i dont hav it so bad at my school. well at least u r passionate enough to help other kids who get bullied also. i dont think i would be strong enough to live the type of life that u r living now! keep up the good work!

by i-am-a-belieber4real on 10/30/2011 12:14:42 AM