9 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

12 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

13 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

Stretch mark madness

I'm 13, and I have some stretch marks on my boobs. But I'm also very skinny for my age. Is that normal?

MOD MOD
Eek, i have this prob, but the marks are dark purple, and I have pink ones on my thighs. The thigh area is prob cuz i lost weight, but how on earth do i get them to go away?!?!

There are lotions that help get rid of stretch marks. Anything with cocoa butter is normally pretty effective. I would try that if i were you! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Danerka on 5/16/2012 9:29:25 PM

Sorry for you! However, I personally recommon Pure Cocoa Butter. It works wonders! If you can't find it, look for it as a cream or lotion especially if it says it's for pregnant woman. Stretch marks melt within weeks! Not to mention it makes skin firm and soft. Good luck.

by Arocker on 12/4/2011 1:44:46 AM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by giragira13 on 11/27/2011 10:11:54 PM

Thanks for this one, i have them really bad. I should try this, does anyone have any suggestions for what exfoliate to use??

by socerdiva39 on 11/26/2011 9:34:18 PM

MODMODMODMOD MOD
hey i have noticed that whenever i rub my boobs there are lumps under them. my mom says its just growth and i have nothing to worry about, but i dont know. i havent had my period yet, but i do have healthy discharge. Also, i need MORE help. whenever something bumps into my boobs i seriously feel like crying it hurts so bad. they arent big yet, just little nubs Smile. HOW CAN I MAKE THEM HURT LESS?
love,
unicornsister

Hey girl, unfortunately that boob pain is just part of being a girl. It's going to be sensitive area from here on out, so be careful. True story: when I was in seventh grade, I tripped on my heel and fell flat on my chest and it hurt like no other. I've learned since then to grin, bear it and always wear a bra to keep the area supported. As for the lumps, like your mom says, no worries. They're just growing.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by unicornsister on 11/19/2011 9:36:01 AM

MOD!
I've got the worst black marks under my eyes - I've never seen anyone else like it! I don't remember how long I've had them but I've found them a problem since I was about 11.
I get enough sleep and eat fairly healthily so I don't know what it could be. My mum thinks it's makeup residue but even after showers, face wash and scrubbing nothing happens Frown
It's really noticeable and makes me look tired and washed out - it's starting to have an effect on my confidence, what can I do? Thanks Smile

Hey babe,

Read this article all about it! It can be helpful to know some of the causes of under eye circles to understand them better. Remember you can always dab a bit of concealer on them (just a dot or two, blended with a makeup sponge or your finger) to banish them for a bit Smile
Lauren C.

by rubberduck96 on 11/13/2011 6:01:05 AM

Hey guys!
I want to get rid of my club. It is called ' I want to be a gymnast!' If you would like it, please join the club so I can transfer it to you. I feel bad deleting it.

by georgetownroad on 11/5/2011 11:12:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD Lauren C.
Clear and shiny. In little chunks? It is very confusing.

Ah ok. As long as it's not HARD, it sounds like normal discharge to me! If it is very chunky like cottage cheese and has a foul/fishy odor (and if it comes with itching), it could be a sign of a yeast infection. But if it's normal and just seems a little thick, don't sweat it! Smile
Lauren C.

by georgetownroad on 11/5/2011 10:41:02 PM

Is it wrong to not be able to figure out if it is your period or not? I have had spotting twice, and right now I just can't figure out if it is my period, because I had a dot or two of blood 4 days ago, and then the next day a little bit of blood and crystal stuff. Is a 2 day period normal, even though it didn't mess with my panties? ANd also, is the crystal stuff normal?

Hey babe,

It's totally normal to have some spotting in between periods, but usually periods last longer and get much heavier than that! Also, I'm not sure what you mean by "crystal stuff." Is it hard crystal-like stuff? Or is it just clear and shiny, like crystal? If it's just clear and kind of gummy, that's discharge. But if you're experiencing hard crystal stuff down there, I'd probably ask my doc just to be safe!
Lauren C.

by georgetownroad on 11/5/2011 10:12:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
My sister wanted to make a GL account, but we share an email address.
Our mom knows that we are getting her a profile, she just won't make a new email address for her!
Is there any way that we can make a new account with the same email address. It says that we can't.

Hey girl,

Unfortunately, it's a rule with our web system that each account has to have a unique email address - that means we can't make exceptions to the rule, even if we wanted to! Try using your mom's email address or explaining the sitch to her and asking her to make a GL account email address specific for your sis. I'm sorry!
Lauren C.