Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

12 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

13 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

3 ways to get in a last-min pre-Halloween workout!

Prep yourself for the candy rush (and crash).

MOD!!
Help! I have feelings for my teacher! WE work closely together and he calls me sweety and honey and I'm starting to develop feelings for him. How do I make them GO AWAY?!?

Hey babe,

You know as well as I do that starting something with your teacher is OFF LIMITS - besides the fact that it's illegal, it's also immoral and could really cause a lot of problems in school/in your social life/in your family. While a couple year age difference is no biggie, this is really just too much. So remind yourself of the practical side of things. And try to focus on meeting guys your own age who have similar interests, goals, and mutual friends. You'll be surprised how much more you connect with them if you give them a chance - you have a lot more in common! <3 I know it's tempting to like the older, wiser guy instead of the guys your own age (and it's totally normal to crush on your teach), but you know it can't work out! So it's better to keep gently reminding yourself of that so you can move on Smile
Lauren C.

by fired up on 11/3/2011 6:34:51 PM

MODMODMOD
i really want to become a mod!! how do you and what all do you have to do if you are one?? THNAKS SO MUCH! Laughing

Hey girl,

Awesome! You have to be 18 or over - that's our only rule. If you qualify, click here and scroll down to the "Where?" section to learn about who to contact/what to send to apply. There's no guarantee you'll get a position but it's always worth a shot to apply!
Lauren C.

by pink and purple girl on 10/29/2011 11:45:31 PM

i think people are over reacting to GL posting healthy halloween alternatives. i mean really? GL isnt saying you have to do this but for girls who dont want to blow all there candy in one night or avoid the super sugary candy its really informative. if you dont like all the halloween diets then dont read about it. its that simple. stop leaving hate comments.

by the band geek on 10/29/2011 11:26:41 PM

I'm a volleyball player and in the begining of the season, my shoulder was hurting (it has been hurting on and off for three years but it was getting worse) so I went to see our school's trainer. She said she thinks I have tendonitis in my rotator cuff. It's been getting worse every since and she thinks I should go see a doctor. My coach feels the same way. I asked my parents if we could make an appointment but my mom just kept avoiding the subject and my dad just laughed! How can I get my parents to take this injury seriously? They always take my older brother (football and basketball star) seriously when he complains of an injury. Any advice? Thanks! (And sorry this is so long!)

Hey girl,

Try to get a note from your coach and trainer - or better yet, have them CALL your parents to describe the injury. You can't treat injuries lightly or let time pass without treating them, because not having a doctor see it could let it get a lot worse. So having two people contact your parents to explain how important that is might really help!
Lauren C.

by Girlie77 on 10/29/2011 11:05:18 PM

Need advice. Go to Need advice, I'm you girl. i'll help. whatever it is i promise to help you.

by Fritz on 10/29/2011 6:52:00 PM

Hey GL readers!
If you need advice, please come to me! I love to give advice! No question is too embarrassing so feel free to come to me about anything! Please become a fan! Thank you guys sooo much!
~emonkey4 Smile

by emonkey4 on 10/29/2011 6:43:36 PM

Really Jessy4132001 Really!?! What is wrong with GirlsLife posting this?
1. What would you like them to do not post things about HEALTHY ways to lose weight and HEALTHY ways to eat right and just let girls become Anorexic or Bulimic because the girls did not know how to eat right or lose weight in a healthy way?
2. If you do not like this section of GirlsLife WHY DID YOU CLICK ON THE POST AND READ IT! then complain about it really...?

by SkaterGirl129 on 10/29/2011 6:32:31 PM

Thanks GL, I tend to go verboard on cany during halloween! @jessy4132001, some of like this so you can back off!

by sydneyanne99 on 10/29/2011 12:38:07 PM

Oh my GOSH !!! Will GL just shut up about this! Nobody wants to hear things like this junk. I'm already not going to get the magazine anymore ... NOW THIS! REALLY GL , REALLY!!!????

by Jessy4132001 on 10/29/2011 12:30:23 PM

1st comment! Smile

by clem10 on 10/29/2011 10:37:36 AM

hey GL readers! come check out my fashion blog at
themanyhuesofheather.blogspot.com! become a member and watch for postings each week! leave a comment or fashion questions if you like and i willl get back to you asap!
xoxoxx
-Heather

by crazy chica 14 on 10/29/2011 9:56:46 AM

nope doesn't work

by artgaldh on 10/29/2011 9:11:30 AM

Need cash in a flash? Join the Making Money 101 club! There, you'll find: tips on making money, techniques of money making, and how to shop smart to save your money! You can join by going to my profile and clicking on the club on my page, or just look it up in the clubs section. Join Today!

by LuvYaBunches on 10/29/2011 7:43:37 AM