2 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

3 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

4 HOURS AGO These sandals are seriously the definition of "cheap chic" http://t.co/Lc1j7eRw6p

COMMENTS

6 fashion-forward Halloween costumes you can make

The cutest costume in your trick-or-treat troupe, natch!

If you need advice on something, come to me! I can give you advice on any problems you have. Don't worry about it if the question might be embarrassing! I love giving advice so please become a fan! Thanks! Smile
~emonkey4

by emonkey4 on 10/29/2011 10:58:02 AM

I love that Starbucks idea! I might just use that.
Luckily i have a green apron Laughing

by horsie9000 on 10/29/2011 10:23:09 AM

yesterday we had to dress up in our halloween costume for school. Iwas a hippie! everyone loved my outfit and i did it all last minuite at walmart. I want to be the same thing next year. Smile

by starry~55 on 10/29/2011 10:21:55 AM

Awesome ideas!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/29/2011 10:03:26 AM

MODMODMOD!!!
I'm making my Christmas list right now and I really want a pair of flats and I one at Delia's. (serina glitter skimmer). The only problem is that I can't decide on what color to get! They have black and white zebra print, bronze zebra print, black, blue, fucshia, gold, and silver. Since there's glitter on them they're sparkly instead of shiny. What color should I get? Thanks!

Pick a color that can go with just about anything! (i.e. the bronze, black, etc.)

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by pebo11 on 10/29/2011 9:51:56 AM

hey GL readers! come check out my fashion blog at
themanyhuesofheather.blogspot.com! become a member and watch for postings each week. leave comments and questions of fashion and I will get back to you as soon as possible!
xoxoxx
-Heather

by crazy chica 14 on 10/29/2011 9:25:34 AM

-MOD!-MOD MOD MOD MOD
I really like this guy, but he's not in any of my classes, only gym. I never talked to him. But I stare at him 24/7 to try and give him a hint. But now I think he told his friends I keep staring a him like a freak. Should I just leave the boy alone and crush on a guy that actually talks to me or go up and talk to the guy?

Go up and talk to him! Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by kenzie7 on 10/29/2011 8:55:52 AM

i'm being a soldier of rohan=)

one of my bgfs was a gnome a couple of years ago. he was kind of short then, so it was even funnier. he stuffed a pillow up his shirt and wore a beard and everything.

by the_last_ninja on 10/29/2011 8:43:01 AM

MOD MOD MOD Hey!!!! I'm gonna be dressing up as a pirate! Arr!! haha so please help me with my outfit? I'll wear my black skinnies, a puffed shirt and a waiste coat. So here are my questions:
1. Should I wear the puffed shirt or my dad's large shirt? which would look more "Pirate-ish" ?
2. I don't have boots. Would normal shoes do? How can I make my shoes more Pirate?
3. My waiste coat's a little too posh. But pirates are like way different. What should I do about that?
4. I have a frigne, so no bandana. Just the hat. Anything for the hair?
5. What bout the make up?
6. Jwellery?
Sorry, lots of questions. But I need the answers ASAP. So please help? Love you!
xoxo
Kuku

1. The puffed shirt Smile

2. Flats definitely could work Smile

3. Rock the waist coat!

4. Slick it back!

5. A nice red lip and natural eye!

6. Bracelets galore Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by *zaina*all*te*way* on 10/29/2011 8:34:59 AM

Need cash in a flash? Join the Making Money 101 club! There, you'll find: tips on making money, techniques of money making, and how to shop smart to save your money! You can join by going to my profile and clicking on the club on my page, or just look it up in the clubs section. Join Today!

by LuvYaBunches on 10/29/2011 7:43:27 AM