Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

11 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

13 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

Get party-ready with 3 hot new hair styles

Red-carpet worthy hair without going to a salon.

my hair is super straight blond and long. have any ideas on cute hair styles?

by katieoct30 on 1/14/2012 9:32:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD My besties sweet 16 is in february and i want to make it really special. she says shes going to have a tea party with like 5 of her closest friends(including me). i was wondering if you had any ideas of what to get her? She likes to ice skate so i already got her cheetah print earmuffs that im going to bedazzle the headband part(she loves rhinestoned headbands) she also does ballet and we are in the school play together. Any ideas??? Thanks so much Laughing

Hey girl, maybe you could get her a really cute dance bag for ballet. Forever21 has some cute cheap bags. You could get her a journal, nice calendar, fashionable tights, or ipod case. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by kaboodle on 11/30/2011 7:32:38 PM

I have shoulder length hair and don't know how to do my hair

by ajm123456789 on 11/29/2011 2:10:26 PM

WOOOOOOOOO i got tickets for me and my mom for SELENA GOMEZ'S CONCERT,JINGLE BELL BASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOO FOR THE FIRST TIME IM SEEING A CELEB!!!!!!! IM SO EXITED!!

by smileygirl555 on 11/25/2011 7:14:59 PM

how do u do a french twist?
thanks in advance

Try "The Frenchie," described in this article. It's a perf classic French twist!
Lauren C.

by butterflygirl14 on 11/24/2011 3:10:24 PM

My hair is wavy easy to do anything with really,but rocking an updo like Selena.G might be a little tricky any advice would be great thanks!!! <3 (*:

by lovebug23 on 11/19/2011 12:09:46 AM

MODMODMOD
so tomorrow i am going to a friend's b-day dinner.
i am planing on wearing this black n' white striped fancy shirt with a robin egg blue color scarf which is kinda puffy.
sense the scarf is kinda puffy, i want to do an up-do with my hair, but i don't know what up-do i should wear, cuz my hair goes to my shoulders. this is a fancy place so please don't say a pony tail.
thanx so much!!!
xoxo sail
PS sorry this was so long Smile

Hey girl,

Try a French twist! See the first 'do (the Selena one) at that link. So gorgeous and super fancy, while also being kinda sassy!
Lauren C.

by sailaway11 on 11/17/2011 5:47:30 PM

So my school has this dance thats like a prom for sophomores and I have noo idea how I should do my hair. My hair is a little bit longer than shoulder length with layers and side bangs. What are some cute hairstyles I could do? Smile

Hey girlie,

Try doing a cute little updo! It's easy to do but also a little more special than the everyday-ponytail you do for school. Try #25 on this article - I looove it Smile
Lauren C.

by dancerchic_4 on 11/12/2011 11:29:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I want to get a haircut, but I'm not sure what to do. My hair is currently an inch or two above my bra strap, long layers, fairly thick and straight. My face is oval/heart shaped. I don't really want bangs because my forehead is acne-prone. Do you have any ideas? Also, what are some cute hairstyles for this?

Hey babe!

You can go short - really short, like Emma Watson! I think it takes courage to rock that hairstyle!  I think it's also pretty to get whisky tapered layers or a tousled bob. Let me know what you decide! xoxox
Devin A.

by Christina1234 on 11/11/2011 4:05:36 PM

ok so i lovee these hair styles but the only thing is is that if i curl my hair, in the matter of 5 minutes the curls fall out even though i like literally use a whole can of hairspray. Any sugestions?

by lazygirl04 on 11/9/2011 8:41:19 PM