2 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

3 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

4 HOURS AGO Me when I hear people talking trash about my favorite celeb #fangirl #5ever http://t.co/Ne18MXCILD

COMMENTS

I got caught ditching practice!

The coach doesn’t care that much anymore, but I still feel terrible. How can I get over my guilt?

Hey minaxoxo, I just finished responding to your question. Everything doesn't post right away you have to sometimes wait a few minutes. Xoxo

WHY DOESnT ANYTHING POST! I keep trying to post stuff but i wont let me! Lynae P.

by Minaxoxo on 1/7/2012 8:53:03 PM

Hey minaxoxo, you just have to work really hard on not flirting. When you talk to himm imagine you're just talking to a regualr guy. Just a friend with whom you've never had a crush on. It may also help if you take a break from talking to him for a while. Still be friendly and say hi but just don't hold a long convo. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
I have something a off topic, but I tried asking other places and the comment hasn't posted.
This boy who is my very best best friend and i get this warm fuzzy feeling in my gut. I use to really like him, then, i moved on when he asked out my best friend. (were in 7th grade btw)People make fun of me for hanging out with him and when we talk, my best friend thinks that I'm like flirting, but I'M NOT! we just talk about stuff, but when i do i get a fuzzy warm felling in my gut. I just dont know how to talk to him with out trying to act like I like him (not like anythings going to happen, i dont want to ruin our friendship) and not get in trouble with my bff and have all these stupid kids say That I'm flirting with him and stuff.
sorry soooo long haha, just makes me mad! Lynae P.

by Minaxoxo on 1/7/2012 8:51:51 PM

At our school we can't ditch- athletics is during school hours, so that would be like ditching class and we get detention for that.

Please visit my Advice Queen page! I really like to give advice to peeps Smile just post a question and i will answer it on your profile as soon as i see it.

by basketballcutie11 on 12/23/2011 5:25:21 PM

MOD
did u get my last comment because mine isnt showing up lol

Hey girl, I haven't seen it so if it hasn't been answered try reposting!
Rachel N.

by SofiaP on 11/16/2011 11:53:12 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
My parents work at the same company and my brother used to work there. They know all the same people and I know like 3. It seems like that's all they ever talk about. Today was my birthday and I felt left out of my own birthday dinner! All my parents and brother talked about was work and their friends. I probably could have left and they might have not even noticed. It made my day a bit of a downer (on top of a few other things). What do I do?

Hey girl,

Try to let them into your life a little bit more. Tell stories about your day with lots of detail, make sure they're familiar with the personalities of each of your friends, tell them funny little things that happen even if they don't mean a whole lot, etc. You're just feeling a little left out because your brother knows a lot about their day-to-day activities - and that's ok! But if you share yours with them and ask questions/seem interested in theirs, you'll feel a lot closer to them <3 The next time this happens, just ask what they're talking about and make it clear you want to be let in! Smile
Lauren C.

by jayhawk94 on 10/30/2011 12:36:05 AM

Mod!
I will be turning 14 in less than a week and i really want to get my ears pierced. But the thing is is that im realllyyyyy scared. I already talked to my bestie about coming with me cause she needs her ears re-pierced apparently, but i feel like i will be in pain on my b-day...and i really want the perfect day...Will it hurt? What can i do not to be scared? Is there any thing i can do to prepare myself? Should i do it???? btw when i asked my mom if it'll hurt she pretty much told me im a wimp, so ya i do have a low pain tolerance... Thx sooooo much Mod!

Hey girlie,

The worst part of getting your ears pierced is the nervous anticipation beforehand! It will be a little sore afterwards and it might sting when you clean it with rubbing alcohol (you'll have to do that throughout the next few weeks to avoid infections - no biggie), but it really doesn't hurt as bad as you're expecting. Take a couple Tylenol before you get it done to avoid soreness and you'll be just fine! I've had it done before and, in a couple days, you won't even remember any little pain you felt. Remember - the worry beforehand is the worst part! <3 Go for it, girl!
Lauren C.

by HaNnAh BaNaNa! on 10/29/2011 11:31:23 PM

You can feel bad when you skip a wedding. A class or a practice doesn't matter.

by changingfaces on 10/29/2011 3:14:21 PM

Need cash in a flash? Join the Making Money 101 club! There, you'll find: tips on making money, techniques of money making, and how to shop smart to save your money! You can join by going to my profile and clicking on the club on my page, or just look it up in the clubs section. Join Today!

by LuvYaBunches on 10/29/2011 7:44:07 AM

It's not always bad to give your self a little break. I am sure it's fine! Smile

by LAS625 on 10/29/2011 1:19:14 AM

MOD MOD MOD:
So there is this boy in my grade I really like. We were just at Outoor Ed and today on the way back,he was trying to take a nap. Me and 3 of my friends were messing with him and he didn't sleep. Eventully I stopped,and tried to get the others to stop,but they didn't. He is upset with me now. What should I do? I was going to send him an apology through a FB message,cause I won't see him till Monday.

You should apologize to him, most notably in person Smile

Brittany G.