3 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

6 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

7 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Read Lola and the Boy Next Door!

Ever had a crush on your cutie neighbor? This girlie has...

sounds good

by mango2099 on 12/22/2011 11:44:26 AM

Is this book any good?

by mango2099 on 12/22/2011 11:40:01 AM

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by Ms.CupcakeNinja69 on 10/31/2011 3:29:55 PM

OMG! I've totally had a guy live next door to me before, but he was the really quiet/popular type of guy who was dating the most popular girl in school. :// I never had a crush on him. He wasn't the best looking guy I've ever seen, but he defininitly wasn't the worst (;

by SummerButterflies on 10/30/2011 12:04:11 AM

Trouble with your family or friends? Have puberty questions that you're afraid to ask your parents? Don't know how to handle your crush on the hottie in English? Then join my club that's filled with advice! I've got answers to most of the questions you could have about life. Visit my page then click on my club and comment any of your questions and I will check them as often as I can. See ya!

by LovePeaceHope on 10/29/2011 11:33:09 PM

Nope, I've never had a crush on a boy next door. In fact, I've never had a guy anywhere near my age live next door to me.

by supersingershannon on 10/29/2011 9:26:32 PM

Sounds like a nice book!

by fallsb-ball on 10/29/2011 7:47:26 PM

I read "Anna and the french kiss" it is now my favorite book in the whole world. I read it within 1 hour. amazing uh Smile

by teshla21 on 10/29/2011 5:18:09 PM

Sounds awesome!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/29/2011 10:04:10 AM

Can't wait to read this! Stephanie Perkins is a great writer, and her outfits are adorable (yes I met her at LeakyCon 2011 she's so sweet!)

by LLL328 on 10/29/2011 9:06:23 AM