6 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

9 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

10 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Why is my voice changing? I thought that only happened to guys!

When I talk, sometimes my voice gets high, like a young boy going through puberty…

Mod Mod Mod! So a few weeks ago I had a really bad sore throat, but then it healed. Ever since, my voice is deeper and I can't sing! It's awful and I'm joining Chorus in January! What do I do?

Hey girl,

I would go talk to your chorus director and see if you can practice some scales with them. He/she might be able to pinpoint what's going on with your singing voice. It may be that you are now an alto (the deeper female voice range, as opposed to soprano).

Kathryn S.

by starshineteddy on 12/28/2011 9:22:50 AM

My voice doesn't crack often, but sometimes it'll sound like I have a little groaning sound when I talk sometimes. Is that even normal? I have already had my period, I'm kinda a newbie. Thanks!

by alil2perfect2knoit on 12/16/2011 10:33:12 PM

Weird i didnt know gals voices can change!

by merrymerry22 on 11/26/2011 5:54:51 PM

I am only 10 and it happens to me.

by Charlotte12sky4 on 11/11/2011 1:27:48 PM

omg i was in a play and just as my character should say"JUMP" MY VOICE SQUEKED so i had to repete my line TWICE i feel for ya babe

by gingeriscute22 on 11/9/2011 6:14:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have a problem with the hair on my arms. My skin tone is a lot more fair than the average person and I have dark brown hair. The hair on my arms is EXTREMELY noticeable. I have hair bleach for my upper lip, but Im worried if I bleach my arms, its too dramatic of a change. I dont wanna shave them cause my mom said I shouldn't and I don't wanna feel the scratchy new hair growing in. But my friend shaved her arms once (she had dark hair on her arms too) but now that's its grown in, you can barely notice it. All the peeps in my class would make fun of my arms... what should I do?

Hey girl, is it really as noticeable as you think? Chances are it's not. Remember, you see your arm close up, but your classmates don't. Trust me when I say it's more unusual for you to not have hair on your arms than to have it. Leave them as they are and don't sweat it. Remember, sometimes you're your own biggest critic.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by novlist1307 on 11/7/2011 7:02:17 PM

MODMODMOD
I barely ever drink water. On an average day I might drink at the most 1 and a half to 2 glasses of water. My mom said I really should because she's had her share of kidney stones and I get constipated extremely easily. It's not like I don't like the taste of water, I just don't drink it. I don't really drink any fluids in the day anyways. Maybe 3 full glasses all together. Is there anything I can substitute for water that would keep me as healthy as if I were drinking it a lot?

Hey girl,

Try drinking decaf tea, milk, coconut water, or water with lemon! You HAVE to make an effort to drink more than this each day. Our bodies need to be hydrated in order to stay healthy, energetic, and in shape. Try not to drink soda, sugary juices and sports drinks, or coffee to replace this liquid. Water is really the best!!
Lauren C.

by 2cool2bark on 11/6/2011 12:49:50 AM

this happens to me all the time now! it just started a lil before my last bday. im always concerned caz im lyk "im a girl!.... aren't i?" hahahahahaha

by artsgurl983 on 11/5/2011 2:27:33 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by cleopatra300 on 11/5/2011 1:59:12 PM

that happens a lot with me and i laugh but at home i am kinda weirded out and humiliated about it after im not even with those people

by cody-simpson-is-amazing on 11/3/2011 7:43:02 PM