5 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

8 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

9 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

Why is my voice changing? I thought that only happened to guys!

When I talk, sometimes my voice gets high, like a young boy going through puberty…

hehee

by rachelrox101 on 10/31/2011 4:28:13 PM

my voice does that and I sound like a boy going through pruberty!!! Hahahahahahah But I don't care BTW I luv that pic!

by buzzingbee on 10/31/2011 4:00:04 PM

MOD!
My mom scheduled conferences with the teachers of my basic classes (they're optional) for this Friday. One's with my Chemistry teacher, and I don't think my mom knows I'm not doing so hot in that class... I have a 69%. I try and do what I can in that class but our last chapter test just totally killed me, and I'm sure my teacher's going to tell her. My mom hopefully will be understanding about it, but I'm worried that she might tell my dad, who sees no excuse that I shouldn't get straight A's. I don't know how to deal with either parent if they get angry about it...?!

Hey babe,

The best way to deal with this is to just fess up. Tell your mom that you didn't do so well on your last test and that you're doing everything you can to keep up. Your parents should understand if you're making a genuine effort to learn chemistry. If your parents get angry, come back here and I'll give you advice about how to approach it! xoxo
Devin A.

by smileysevvie on 10/31/2011 3:49:10 PM

I HAVE ASKED LIKE 3 QUESTIONS ON THIS PAGE AND THEY HAVENT BEEN ANSWERED Frown CAN YOU PLS ANSWER THE? SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS BUT THEY R IMPORTANT Frown I DONT MEAN 2 B RUDE Tong

GRETCHEN

by gretchen12 on 10/30/2011 5:33:38 PM

My voice didn't change...?

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/30/2011 12:53:29 PM

my vioce cracks but i speach inpendament so it sound slike "i-i-i- (crack) then i saw some big work and itill sound like something different

by kristadakota on 10/30/2011 12:35:33 PM

Yeah that happens to me too, but I just laugh it off.

by fallsb-ball on 10/30/2011 12:30:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD

I always have lots of flem in my throat even if im not sick or havent been sick in a while. Like ill be fine and then all of a sudden theres lots of flem in me that i cant even clear it. The teacher calls on me and i try to clear it but i cant so my voice sounds weird.Its embarrassing and i hate talking alot because of that and also my voice cracks randomly. What is flem? and also what can i do to get rid of it, if it randomly comes and i cant clear it?

by isabella4 on 10/30/2011 12:10:44 PM

I started puberty at 8. Im 12 now and sometimes my voice cracks. My friends joke around like "haha your voice cracked" I just ignore them though.

by loveTC247 on 10/30/2011 10:34:37 AM

i cant scream like a little girl anymore because ive hit puberty too and im just 13.

by i-am-a-belieber4real on 10/30/2011 12:09:37 AM