3 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

6 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

7 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

Will my skinny jeans give me a yeast infection?

One day I came home from school and I was wearing a pair of skinny jeans. My mom told me to change. I had a lot...

by nazirah817 on 2/16/2013 10:25:48 PM

I love my skinny jeans. I change out as soon as I get home though

by myfatsquirrel on 2/16/2013 9:05:27 PM

Iv'e had this really annoying sinus infection for a little over a month now. It makes me light headed and is basically affecting everything I do. Iv'e been to the doctor a lot but nothing seems to be making it all go away :Z. Its really bugging me. Any suggestions?

by pug_lover on 2/16/2013 1:54:54 PM

every day at school i go to the restroom and there is a white liquid in my underwear, it dosnt smell but wen it dries up its like crusty in my underwear it makesme feel dirty down their. Is this normal? Is their any way to get rid of it? If so please help me with some tips.

Hey kirsten48403, yep that's completely normal. It's called discharge and is your body's way of cleaning itself. Every girl has it, no worries. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by kirsten48403 on 10/26/2012 12:05:01 AM

Mod!
I just bought a bunch of skinny jeans from Kohl's. I s it fine if I wear them to school?

Hey! Yeah as long as they comply with your dress code Smile

Helen S.

by fashion_bug on 8/20/2012 7:55:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
OK really embaressing question but i have never been to i doctor just for my "down there" and i was just thinking what if someday when i go...it gets a lil moist down there...would they notice and isnt that really embaressing! ew!
PLEASE HELP THANKS!

hey! doctors are professionals and they would never try to make you feel uncomfortable by judging you. if they did that would be really immoral and against the hippocratic oath  (in case ya don't know that's the promise all doctors have to make to be ethical in the treatment of their patients) Those kinds of doctors see vaginas every day so they probably wouldn't even notice.

Helen S.

by picklegrape on 8/7/2012 5:12:23 PM

Ok..... So i think i have a yeast infection (im itchy down there and sometimes its red) and i want to go to the doctor so that he/she could check it out, but if i do gO to the docor do i have to go to a gynecologist? And wil they have to touch me 'down there'? And how can i tell my mun i want to go to a gyno apointment?

Hey girl!

You just need to be honest with your mom. She's there for you and will want to help you. Depending how old you are you may not have to go to the gyno. Your regular doctor could be able to check it out and prescribe medication to make it go away. Just ask you mom.

Rachael A.

by Sarah_12 on 8/6/2012 12:28:31 PM

Hey Sarah_12, it could be a yeast infection. They can happen as a result of a number of things, too tight underwear or the wrong soap. Let a parent know so they can take you to the doctor to get checked out. Hope ya feel better. Xoxo

My 'down there' has been itchy for the last couple of days. I havent told anyone because it wasn't that itchy at first but now its REALLY itchy! Should I tell someone this and could I have a Yeast infection? Lynae P.

by Sarah_12 on 8/4/2012 12:01:39 PM

WHoa! Me hating skinny jeans before I saw this article is great! I always wear sweat pants, baggy jeans, flare jeans, straight jeans(SO COMFORTABLE!)and sometimes bootcut.. SmileAlthough I sometimes wear stockings during december at school caz it's a christmas month and you gotta wear stockings with a skirt for the whole month! My principal's very artistic! For the boys, just plain jeans or khakis or anything at all, but not crazy clothes like shorts! xD

by Susmita24 on 8/3/2012 6:14:53 PM

MOD,
Ok, so I think I have a yeast infection but I'm not sure. It gets really itchy down there and I try to keep dry and I take pills for it to see if it helps. What are the symptons and can it get really bad? So much tht I would have to go to the E.R?? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Check out this article for the most common yeast infection symptoms:

You'll probably know if you have a yeast infection because the itching can get REALLY bad. You won't have to go to the ER - but you should probably go to the doctor so you can figure out if it's really a yeast infection and get cream to treat it <3
Lauren C.