1 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

2 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

5 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

Will my skinny jeans give me a yeast infection?

One day I came home from school and I was wearing a pair of skinny jeans. My mom told me to change. I had a lot...

Mod Mod Mod!!! i wear skinny jeans everyday (except gym day) is tht bad most of my skinnies r not tht tight so is tht ok???? help!

Hey girl,

If they're not too tight, you will probably be fine, though it can't hurt to wear looser clothes around the house and switch up your style every once in a while!

Meghan D.

by swimminchica on 2/25/2012 10:05:00 AM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by Callie620 on 2/20/2012 10:46:11 AM

if its itchy u might just need to moisturize thts what happend to me

by lilmissbieber123 on 1/16/2012 12:48:38 PM

__________QUESTION OF THE DAY! __________Tampons or Pads? Why? Answer on my profile!!!

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/15/2012 6:07:38 PM

i wear skinny jeans almost everyday but i usually change into loose fitting shorts so am i fine about wearing skinny jeans everyday?

by sparkelgirl123 on 1/14/2012 11:19:16 PM

Hey gogreengal, try shopping at Forever21 for smaller fitting clothes. Xoxo

MODMODMOD
I doubt this will affect me at all, because even skinny jeans are too big. I am 5'4", weigh 93 lbs, and I am in the eighth grade. Am I too skinny? Where can I find smaller clothes for a teenager? Will being thin not let me get my period, because I still haven't started yet. Bust: 32", Waist: 22", Hips: 32" if that helps. THIS IS URGENT SO THANK YOU!!! Lynae P.

by -gogreengal- on 1/14/2012 4:54:10 PM

Okay im new here but and I have a few questions about "down there"
...sometimes it itches down there and even hurts a little probably from being irritated
And its even a little swollen on one side... I don't have any discharge and no weird smells but its kinda worrying me its been going on for a few months I thought I had yeast infection but now im not so sure what
It is ...its starting to get better but im still puzzled by what is was please help im too embarrassed to talk to my mom about it cause she yells alot ...thanks in advance

Hey babe,

It could be a rash from a bathing suit/underwear, a change of soap, razor burn, or another type of irritation! If you don't shave "down there," you could even have dandruff or shampoo causing the irritation. A good rule is that if it itches deep inside, it's a yeast infection. If it itches on the surface, it's a rash. Honestly, the best thing to do is ask your doctor about this stuff. It's really smart to keep mom in the loop on your bod concerns, so definitely tell her if it continues. Catch her at a time when she's relaxed and not super busy so she doesn't lose her cool. It's natural to have body questions and there's nothing for her to yell at you about here...it's not like you did anything wrong! <3
Lauren C.

by angelbear2000 on 1/8/2012 4:11:20 AM

this came in handy! i never knew that before... thx!

by miamac01 on 1/7/2012 5:27:54 PM

When it comes to our vaginas, sometimes its better to air them out and let it breath. It needs to have time to be free! Tight clothing can cause problems, like wearing a wet bathing suit all day in the summer. When its cold we dont want to sweat down there and then trap all the moisture in. Plus since many or most of us shave down there we need to be more careful because of the lack of hair.

by luckykel on 1/6/2012 5:52:48 PM

Hey pinkguitar98, it's probably your discharge creating the smell. The company Always who make pads, has these things called feminine wipes. They are small scented wet wipes that keep you smelling fresh down there. So use those throughout the day and you should be okHope girl you're not the first to have this problem so no worries. Hope this helps!! xoxo

lately during school, like halfway through the day i can smell "down there" even when i'm just sitting at my desk. I'm really self conscious because i'm afraid other people can smell it and i dont want my crush to think i have bad hygiene! I haven't started my period yet and i dont have any of the symptoms of a yeast infection. i do have discharge though but i really just want to get this figured out! thank you! Lynae P.

by pinkguitar98 on 1/4/2012 7:18:57 PM