12 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

14 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

15 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Will my skinny jeans give me a yeast infection?

One day I came home from school and I was wearing a pair of skinny jeans. My mom told me to change. I had a lot...

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by DivaD01 on 11/8/2011 1:27:46 PM

I had this HUGE pimple and it was REALLY red so i decided to pop it and now its scarring! Frown I really need help on how to remove pimple and acne scars! Is there any way that i can get rid of this?

Ouch! Put some Neosporin on it while it's healing and STOP POPPING in the future! <3
Lauren C.

by claudsoda on 11/6/2011 11:02:49 AM

my discharge is sometimes yellow or white, and sticks 2 my knickers and is a bit hard. Though it is smooth and is not clumpy. Do i have an infection?

Hey girlie,

You're probably catching it after it dries - when it dries, it could appear yellow and/or even kinda crusty. That's totally normal! Are you itching like crazy down there? Does it smell worse than normal, like kinda fishy? Is the discharge clumpy, like cottage cheese consistency? If not, rest easy - it's probably totally fine! Smile
Lauren C.

by suzio1 on 11/6/2011 1:22:13 AM

MODMODMODMOD
Okay this is really embarrassing but I don't know who else to ask. In my hair down there there is a hard spot of hair. I was like freaking out so I kind of moved it with a clean sock, and it's like all skin and possibly a hole?? I don't know! What is this????

Hey girl!

Since I'm not a doctor, I don't want to give you info that could lead you in the wrong direction. I'd ask my mom or a doc about this sitch - they'd probably give you a more reliable guess as to what's going on. xoxox
Devin A.

by 2cool2bark on 11/4/2011 3:28:48 PM

what is yeast infection ?!?!?
HELLPPP !!! Smile

by madi.believe on 11/2/2011 11:38:16 AM

Hey babes join my club Camp Many Talents!! It's a roleplay and its super fun!!

by laxchickie19 on 10/31/2011 8:18:56 AM

I'm 11 and a half, I've had my discharge for almost 2-3 years, and my family has a history of early bloomers, will I get my period soon?
Thanx a 1,000,000!!! x0x0

Hey babe,

You can't base your period on your family history! It's true that it might have an effect, but you could also get your period at 15 or later and still be completely healthy. Since you've had discharge for a while and seem to be on track, you could get it soon...but it's impossible to really predict it. Just be patient, be prepared, and try not to worry about it. You know you're ready when it does come!
Lauren C.

by MaxRide15 on 10/29/2011 11:25:38 PM

so today when I went to the restroom today, I saw some brown stuff in my undies where discharge usually goes. Then when I wiped, my discharge as brown, but not my urine. My vagina doesn't itch or stink. Is this normal?!
Thanx 1,000,000!!! x0x0x0

Hey girlie,

Totally normal! Sometimes discharge changes color, but sometimes this could also be the start of your period! It's normal for it to begin lightly and in a brown/light pink color, then change to heavy red. Keep an eye on it Smile
Lauren C.

by MaxRide15 on 10/29/2011 11:12:25 PM

HEY! join my clubs "Nerd Herd" and "Love Unrequited" Thanks! Smile

by loveTC247 on 10/29/2011 6:42:54 PM

Unless you sleep in skinny jeans, I highly doubt this will happen.

by changingfaces on 10/29/2011 3:15:17 PM