3 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

7 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

7 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Will my skinny jeans give me a yeast infection?

One day I came home from school and I was wearing a pair of skinny jeans. My mom told me to change. I had a lot...

Lucky that i don't wear skinny jeans!

by BriannaM911 on 10/29/2011 2:38:43 PM

Uh Oh...I am wearing skinny jeans right now. It's too cold to wear anything but UGGs right now so I kind of have to (plus that they are the only ones clean hahah)

by Ej410 on 10/29/2011 12:58:50 PM

I never knew this and I always wear skinny jeans, and I even have that one pair that could be a little looser. Thanks for posting this.

by Smasheroo on 10/29/2011 12:30:34 PM

wow i wear skinn jeans like every day!! thanks for posting this!!

by Alykat18 on 10/29/2011 12:15:17 PM

MOD
I've got a question. I woke up one morning with a really big pimple that became more noticable as the day went on. So i googled ways to make it go away overnight. One website said that an ancient trick was to wash your face before bed, put honey on the blemish, and put a band-aid on the honey spot. Then go to bed and take the band aid off, and the pimple will be gone. I tried it and it worked! But I wanted to make sure that this wasn't bad for me or something. Is it?

Not at all Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by reesesgal16 on 10/29/2011 10:56:13 AM

1st comment
And now I know why my mom hates it when my older sister wears skinny jean everyday, I never really liked how skinny jeans feel around my waist so I don't wear them too often

by clem10 on 10/29/2011 10:49:05 AM

MOD MOD MOD...
Is it all right if I wear skinny jeans to school every day but then change out of them because of sports into athletic clothing immediately after school gets out every day?

Sure thing Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by futureauthor19 on 10/29/2011 10:27:45 AM

That's worrying, but I don't wear skinny jeans that often.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/29/2011 10:08:15 AM

intresting

by kewauneegal on 10/29/2011 9:39:40 AM

Need cash in a flash? Join the Making Money 101 club! There, you'll find: tips on making money, techniques of money making, and how to shop smart to save your money! You can join by going to my profile and clicking on the club on my page, or just look it up in the clubs section. Join Today!

by LuvYaBunches on 10/29/2011 7:43:46 AM