6 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb

10 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

11 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

Will my skinny jeans give me a yeast infection?

One day I came home from school and I was wearing a pair of skinny jeans. My mom told me to change. I had a lot...

MOD MOD MOD! During science class, I always feel my discharge coming out. But the weird thing is, in science, we are learning about fertilization while it comes out?! Is that weird, or coincidental? Also, when I get my discharge, about how long is it until I get my actual period?

Hey girlie, I'm pretty sure that's just pure coincidence and no relation. The time between discharge and your first period varies. Talk to your mom about when she got hers and that'll give you a better idea of when you might get yours.

Lauren T.

by beachlover123 on 2/27/2013 8:35:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
What is a yeast infection? I think i know what it is but i just want to know for sure what it is...
Thanks

Hey pau2000, a yeast infection is a term used when someone is experiencing discomfort down there. It could be itchy, burning or extremely sore. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by pau2000 on 2/22/2013 8:05:38 PM

WHAT DOES MOD MEAN??? IM NEW HERE IS I DONT KNOW

Hey girlie! 'Mod' helps draw the attention of the GL blog moderators (like me!) to your post. Stick it in front of a comment or a question and we'll pop in to give you a little advice!
Florence N.

by party0231 on 2/22/2013 7:05:36 AM

When ever I wake up I use the bathroom then thats when its starts I constanly have to use the bathroom and something weird happended I had a huge cramp on my hip near my you know what and I keep having headache am I having my period????? and also I been asking my mom for a small cup sized bra and im 12 years old and my training bras are super uncomfortable so what should I do????

by party0231 on 2/20/2013 7:54:16 PM

My sister and her finance is always smooching not just pecks ether
it makes me uncomfortable I tolled them it makes me uncomfortable
But they keep doing it you can hear them kissing to
its so gross I think that kissing should be pirvate not
Just something you do out in the open also my sis says really dirty
Gross stuff sometimes it gets really annoying because I feel like I'm more mature then her
also I get really moody when I'm on my period everyone just really annoys
me and if Somone says something wrong I get very upset how can I calm my nerves?

Hey girl, check out this post called: "Need a breather? 5 excuses for escaping the family madness."  To calm your nerves, take a deep breath- make your exhale last a little bit longer than your inhale.  Finding even just a moment of peace will help you stay calm, cool, and collected.

Karin E.

by redvelvetluv on 2/18/2013 10:32:16 AM

I've basically have worn skinny jeans every day for the past 3 years and I've never once got a yeast infection. I think its only if you are in them day and night that you will get a yeast infection.

by HockeyLuver on 2/17/2013 6:21:04 PM

I wear skinny jeans 3 days a week, jeggings 1 day, and loose jeans the other two days.

by Katrinaisamodel on 2/17/2013 7:58:13 AM

I love it when GL posts advice up here. Smile I was wondering the exact same thing!

by purplerainn on 2/16/2013 11:51:41 PM

I never wear the same skinny jeans for 2 days straight. I think its best to let things air our when you get home and when you go to sleep.
Does anyone know if completely shaving down there affects whether or not you will get a yeast infection?
I could see because of the direct contact and the tightness with the lack of air where it could make a difference.

Hey girlie,

Shaving can cause itching, but a lot of itching or burning can signify a yeast infection. Check out this post for more info: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/07/12/Itchy-down-there-after-my-period.aspx

Meghan D.

by fashionqn on 2/16/2013 11:26:06 PM

MOD MOD MODLaughing
I like this guy. He's always making a laugh in class with me being funny and all. Since we sit together by the teachers choosing, we do our work together. We have conversations and the teacher tells us to stop talking. Sometimes we look at each other, smile, and look away. I was being weird and he called me weird whilst laughing. The other day, i pointed out something in our science book i thought was cool and he told me he worries about me, joking of course. The same day, he gave me his candy that the teacher handed out in class. I'm not very good at this, but do you think he might like me? Thanks. x

Hey girlie,

It sounds like he might like you or at least want to get to know you as friends! If you're talking during class and getting in trouble, though, that's probably not a good idea, so maybe you could talk to him at lunch or after school or set up a study date since you have some of the same classes together. Once you spend more time with him as friends, you might get a better sense of whether or not he likes you as more than that!

Meghan D.

by Piercethecookie on 2/16/2013 11:09:09 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/16/2013 10:25:48 PM

I love my skinny jeans. I change out as soon as I get home though

by myfatsquirrel on 2/16/2013 9:05:27 PM

Iv'e had this really annoying sinus infection for a little over a month now. It makes me light headed and is basically affecting everything I do. Iv'e been to the doctor a lot but nothing seems to be making it all go away :Z. Its really bugging me. Any suggestions?

by pug_lover on 2/16/2013 1:54:54 PM

every day at school i go to the restroom and there is a white liquid in my underwear, it dosnt smell but wen it dries up its like crusty in my underwear it makesme feel dirty down their. Is this normal? Is their any way to get rid of it? If so please help me with some tips.

Hey kirsten48403, yep that's completely normal. It's called discharge and is your body's way of cleaning itself. Every girl has it, no worries. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by kirsten48403 on 10/26/2012 12:05:01 AM

Mod!
I just bought a bunch of skinny jeans from Kohl's. I s it fine if I wear them to school?

Hey! Yeah as long as they comply with your dress code Smile

Helen S.

by fashion_bug on 8/20/2012 7:55:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
OK really embaressing question but i have never been to i doctor just for my "down there" and i was just thinking what if someday when i go...it gets a lil moist down there...would they notice and isnt that really embaressing! ew!
PLEASE HELP THANKS!

hey! doctors are professionals and they would never try to make you feel uncomfortable by judging you. if they did that would be really immoral and against the hippocratic oath  (in case ya don't know that's the promise all doctors have to make to be ethical in the treatment of their patients) Those kinds of doctors see vaginas every day so they probably wouldn't even notice.

Helen S.

by picklegrape on 8/7/2012 5:12:23 PM

Ok..... So i think i have a yeast infection (im itchy down there and sometimes its red) and i want to go to the doctor so that he/she could check it out, but if i do gO to the docor do i have to go to a gynecologist? And wil they have to touch me 'down there'? And how can i tell my mun i want to go to a gyno apointment?

Hey girl!

You just need to be honest with your mom. She's there for you and will want to help you. Depending how old you are you may not have to go to the gyno. Your regular doctor could be able to check it out and prescribe medication to make it go away. Just ask you mom.

Rachael A.

by Sarah_12 on 8/6/2012 12:28:31 PM

Hey Sarah_12, it could be a yeast infection. They can happen as a result of a number of things, too tight underwear or the wrong soap. Let a parent know so they can take you to the doctor to get checked out. Hope ya feel better. Xoxo

My 'down there' has been itchy for the last couple of days. I havent told anyone because it wasn't that itchy at first but now its REALLY itchy! Should I tell someone this and could I have a Yeast infection? Lynae P.

by Sarah_12 on 8/4/2012 12:01:39 PM

WHoa! Me hating skinny jeans before I saw this article is great! I always wear sweat pants, baggy jeans, flare jeans, straight jeans(SO COMFORTABLE!)and sometimes bootcut.. SmileAlthough I sometimes wear stockings during december at school caz it's a christmas month and you gotta wear stockings with a skirt for the whole month! My principal's very artistic! For the boys, just plain jeans or khakis or anything at all, but not crazy clothes like shorts! xD

by Susmita24 on 8/3/2012 6:14:53 PM

MOD,
Ok, so I think I have a yeast infection but I'm not sure. It gets really itchy down there and I try to keep dry and I take pills for it to see if it helps. What are the symptons and can it get really bad? So much tht I would have to go to the E.R?? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Check out this article for the most common yeast infection symptoms:

You'll probably know if you have a yeast infection because the itching can get REALLY bad. You won't have to go to the ER - but you should probably go to the doctor so you can figure out if it's really a yeast infection and get cream to treat it <3

by starshineteddy on 6/14/2012 9:04:13 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod
1. I have never had my period before and the other day I saw that I had this white sticky stuff coming out "down there". Not enough that it actually stained my underwear though. Why was I having that???
2. I got these new underwire bras, I've never worn this kind of bra before, pretty much only sports bras, and I like them, but I've noticed that at the end of the day after wearing them, the spot between where the cups are (in the middle on the front) is red and the bra kinda scratches there during the day. My mom will get so mad at me if she finds out I don't like them I already took the tags off! Is there any way to stop the scratching like putting tape on that spot or something?

Hey girl,

It is probably discharge, which is normal, though it never hurts to visit a doc to be sure! If the bras are hurting you, you may be able to bring them back to the store even if you have already worn them. Your mom won't be upset, because it's not your fault!

Meghan D.

by Lovepeacehope on 6/8/2012 11:49:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay I had two questions:
1. Okay when I start to know I'm gonna get my period again I wear a panty-liner to school and I check down there frequently to know if it is getting "dirty" down there. Usually I don't wear panty-liners, just pads. Sometimes like now a little blood gets on it before I really get my period and some dis-charge. I usually leave it on all day until I take my shower at night and change. Can this cause a yeast infection too?
2. I ALWAYS wear skinny jeans. I don't even own a pair of un-skinny jeans. I also leave the jeans on until I take my shower at night and put on my PJ's. My skinny jeans are never "too" tight. I buy them a little looser "up there". Is this okay or am I still a risk?
THX!!!! Smile

Hey girlie,

1. It could cause a yeast infection like anything else (wearing the same undies for too long, keeping a bathing suit on for a long time, etc.) It's probably better to change your pantyliner at least once throughout the day (like every 4-6 hours) to keep things fresh, clean and dry down there!

2. Skinny jeans are ok, girl! Just make sure you're wearing cotton undies most of the time because they breathe better. And since they're a little looser around your "down there" area, you'll be totally fine Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 5/10/2012 6:58:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
So, I tried shaving "down there" but I couldn't!
It really hurt even though I washed it with soap and then put shaving cream on it! I do have sensitive skin,but whats wrong?

Hey girly! I have found that shaving with conditioner instead of shaving cream is much easier and smoother. Also, it may hurt a bit but remember that you are shaving a sensitive area and you dont need to push down hard. Also, short quick strokes are better than long ones, so start out and work your way in.
Ana D.

by dana3477 on 4/27/2012 3:26:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
Okay, so I am just starting with tampons. I successfully got them in, but after I walk around a little bit it starts to come out and hurt. Whats up with this? (Oh, and by the way, I use Tampax Pearl.)

Hey girly! Some times if they seem to be falling out or hurting, you may not have put them in all the way. Ifthe tampons is in correctly then you shouldnt feel it at all. Make sure that you are inserting it far enough. If you are having a hard time getting it in, it may be a bit too big so try a small size.
Ana D.

by dana3477 on 4/27/2012 3:17:19 PM

I have the yeast infection but I'm too scared to go to the doc cause I'm very insecure with the whole "down there deal". I am very private and I even hate gym cause I have to change. HELP!!!

They have OTC solutions for yeast infections.  Let your mom know about how you're worried you may have one and see how she can help you out. Jordan S.

by gotfashion_14 on 4/2/2012 8:58:21 PM

Something's up. I just finished my period. It itches (just a little, not really at all) and it hurts a little when I sit and walk down there. My discharge frankly seems normal, though. I think I might have irritated it because I didn't change my pads as frequently as I should have. Can you help? What exactly do you think is going on? Thanks.

Hey girlie,

It could just be irritation from wearing pads/having all that "gunk" down there. Sometimes when it's more moist down there, it can throw us off a little and make things uncomfy. But if it starts to itch a lot - and it starts to itch farther inside - you should see your doc. It could be a yeast infection, and those are NOT fun! Itchy itchy itchy stuff. So if you catch it early, your doc can give you creams to soothe the irritation and help ya get back on track Smile

by potterandthedoctor on 3/29/2012 10:11:59 PM

i have a yeast infection but i dont want to tell me mom am i alowed to buy the remidy from the store on my one ? and if not is there a remidy for at home us i really do not want to tell my parents.

by catilina1999 on 3/12/2012 8:35:48 PM

MODMOD
It's me again, I'm just wondering, if it is a yeast infection, how does the doctor know??

Hey babe,

I know it sounds kinda awkward right now because you've never done it, but trust me your doctor has seen it ALL. I've heard a lot of girls saying like, "If the doctor has to look down there, forget it. It's too weird." But honestly if it itches and it's a yeast infection, it'll feel so much better once you're done with this - it's so worth calling the doc. Anyway, the doc will use a swab (looks like a cotton swab) "down there," which doesn't hurt at all. It's super quick - she basically gets a sample of the discharge down there, then she can test it for yeast levels. I'm not a doctor so I don't know exactly how that works, but she'll come back and tell you yes or no in minutes! Smile

by ladedagirl on 3/1/2012 10:54:26 PM

MODMOD
sometimes it does itch 'down there" and it's not always on the outside... but deeper. I've never had sex or worn a tampon (though i have had my period). What could this be, and how can i stop it?? please answer, thank you Smile

Hey girlie,

Since it itches "down there" and inside, it's most likely a yeast infection. (Especially if it comes with a more chunky discharge.) Since this is the first time you've experienced this, you should DEFINITELY tell your mom/guardian and make an appointment at your doctor's office. Once they confirm it's a yeast infection, they'll probably give you a pill and/or cream to relieve the itch and cure the infection Smile And then you'll be back to normal!

by ladedagirl on 3/1/2012 9:23:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!! I don't know what's going on down there! I've had lower back cramping and Mood swings but every once in a while I will..itch and just the other day i got a lot of thin discharge. I am so confused! Please help!

That sounds like some signs of your period. I would stock up on tampons and pads and be prepared for what may come. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by physicschick on 2/28/2012 4:37:13 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!! i wear skinny jeans everyday (except gym day) is tht bad most of my skinnies r not tht tight so is tht ok???? help!

Hey girl,

If they're not too tight, you will probably be fine, though it can't hurt to wear looser clothes around the house and switch up your style every once in a while!

Meghan D.

by swimminchica on 2/25/2012 10:05:00 AM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by Callie620 on 2/20/2012 10:46:11 AM

if its itchy u might just need to moisturize thts what happend to me

by lilmissbieber123 on 1/16/2012 12:48:38 PM

__________QUESTION OF THE DAY! __________Tampons or Pads? Why? Answer on my profile!!!

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/15/2012 6:07:38 PM

i wear skinny jeans almost everyday but i usually change into loose fitting shorts so am i fine about wearing skinny jeans everyday?

by sparkelgirl123 on 1/14/2012 11:19:16 PM

Hey gogreengal, try shopping at Forever21 for smaller fitting clothes. Xoxo

MODMODMOD
I doubt this will affect me at all, because even skinny jeans are too big. I am 5'4", weigh 93 lbs, and I am in the eighth grade. Am I too skinny? Where can I find smaller clothes for a teenager? Will being thin not let me get my period, because I still haven't started yet. Bust: 32", Waist: 22", Hips: 32" if that helps. THIS IS URGENT SO THANK YOU!!! Lynae P.

by -gogreengal- on 1/14/2012 4:54:10 PM

Okay im new here but and I have a few questions about "down there"
...sometimes it itches down there and even hurts a little probably from being irritated
And its even a little swollen on one side... I don't have any discharge and no weird smells but its kinda worrying me its been going on for a few months I thought I had yeast infection but now im not so sure what
It is ...its starting to get better but im still puzzled by what is was please help im too embarrassed to talk to my mom about it cause she yells alot ...thanks in advance

Hey babe,

It could be a rash from a bathing suit/underwear, a change of soap, razor burn, or another type of irritation! If you don't shave "down there," you could even have dandruff or shampoo causing the irritation. A good rule is that if it itches deep inside, it's a yeast infection. If it itches on the surface, it's a rash. Honestly, the best thing to do is ask your doctor about this stuff. It's really smart to keep mom in the loop on your bod concerns, so definitely tell her if it continues. Catch her at a time when she's relaxed and not super busy so she doesn't lose her cool. It's natural to have body questions and there's nothing for her to yell at you about here...it's not like you did anything wrong! <3

by angelbear2000 on 1/8/2012 4:11:20 AM

this came in handy! i never knew that before... thx!

by miamac01 on 1/7/2012 5:27:54 PM

When it comes to our vaginas, sometimes its better to air them out and let it breath. It needs to have time to be free! Tight clothing can cause problems, like wearing a wet bathing suit all day in the summer. When its cold we dont want to sweat down there and then trap all the moisture in. Plus since many or most of us shave down there we need to be more careful because of the lack of hair.

by luckykel on 1/6/2012 5:52:48 PM

Hey pinkguitar98, it's probably your discharge creating the smell. The company Always who make pads, has these things called feminine wipes. They are small scented wet wipes that keep you smelling fresh down there. So use those throughout the day and you should be okHope girl you're not the first to have this problem so no worries. Hope this helps!! xoxo

lately during school, like halfway through the day i can smell "down there" even when i'm just sitting at my desk. I'm really self conscious because i'm afraid other people can smell it and i dont want my crush to think i have bad hygiene! I haven't started my period yet and i dont have any of the symptoms of a yeast infection. i do have discharge though but i really just want to get this figured out! thank you! Lynae P.

by pinkguitar98 on 1/4/2012 7:18:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
can you get a yeast infection by leaving a pad on too long? and how often should i change my pad, because my period is heavy for about a week, and changing them too often can be expensive...
also, about 4 days into my period, by vagina starts to hurt, and i think it's because of my pad... any suggestions?

Hey girl,

Yes, leaving a pad on for too long can increase your chances of getting a yeast infection. It is recommended that you change your pad every 3 to 4 hours, and slightly more frequently if your flow is really heavy (the pad will get saturated more quickly). It is really important that you change your pad frequently in order to prevent odors, leakage, and build-up of bacteria. And it is definitely not normal for your vagina to be hurting, and it's unlikely to be from your pad- definitely tell your doctor about this ASAP!

Kathryn S.

by Blushing-Beauty on 1/4/2012 11:53:41 AM

MOD MOD MOD i wear skinny jeans all the time because they make me feel skinny and taller so that's not gonna give me a vagina prob. is it? cause at home and stuff i dont wear skinny jeans but at school i do ?? so should i stop wearing skinny jeans to be on the safe side? Frown

Hey girlie,

Not at all! Just try to pair those skinny jeans with cotton panties whenever possible (they breathe better and help you avoid yeast infections), bathe regularly, and wash the jeans about once a week - or more if you need to. And as you already do, don't stay in them ALL day and ALL night. Mix it up with looser pants, skirts, or dresses and you'll be fine! <3

by mozilla10 on 12/31/2011 1:13:08 PM

Hey girlfriend, it's almost like a water balloon leaking. What happens is that fluid builds up in your ovary until it gets bigger and bigger, causing the pain your friends were describing. It's a good thing their doctors caught them. They should be fine, no worries. Smile xoxo MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
I have a couple of questions. Okay, so two of my friends said their ovary ruptured. What does that mean? They were complaining about their stomach hurting and thought it was a bad stomach ache, but it wasn't. Will they be able to have kids? I don't think they will but I'm still unsure. thanks mod I'm just looking out for my friends and it really worried me.
Smile Lynae P.

by Em11ily on 12/30/2011 6:09:36 PM

Yeah i need help too. i havent had my period yet and ive been sick with a sinus infectction and so i have to take medicine for it so it made me have a yeast infection and im scared i have to wear a pad type thing. is that normal when your a girl durring puberty?

by kkgirl2203 on 12/29/2011 8:51:52 PM

one more reason i hate skinny jeans and dont where them

by Monkeygirl2011 on 12/20/2011 1:51:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I've been off school for 3 days with the flu now. This is my 4th day off. It takes pretty much everyone 1-2 days to get better from flu. What do you reccomend to help me get better?

Lots of rest, fluids, and Vitamin C, chica.  Feel better!
Jordan S.

by catluverforlife on 12/8/2011 4:20:37 AM

PLEASE DO NOT SHOW THIS QUESTION!!!!
1)so when i wipe my discharge some of my pubic hair goes on it making it darker is that normal?
2)so im 12 almost 13 my sister is 8 almost 9 is it possible she can get her period before me?(by the way just asking. it is imposibal she does not even have discharge i had it for 3 years!)thx sooooooo much!

Lynae P.

by winxclub37 on 12/2/2011 7:30:10 PM

Mod, Mod, Mod
What r the signs of a yeast infection, just so I know if I ever have one. And how can you get one?

Lynae P.

by aerogirl1 on 11/26/2011 5:49:26 PM

MODMODMOD
what are the sign of a yeast infection? cuz even when i dont have my period i wear a thin toilet paper pad cuz i dont like the feeling of not wearing one and the feeling of wet discharge, i was just wondering if that was bad? and if that would give me a yeast infection.

Hey babe,

First off, read this article for the deets on yeast infections. Since your underwear are probably made of a breathable material like cotton, you shouldn't have to worry about wet discharge causing an infection. It'll dry before you know it - as long as you change your underwear regularly (like, when you shower every day), you'll be ok! Doctors do say that warm, moist environments like wet bathing suit bottoms help yeast infections form, but underwear is made of different fabric! <3

by hermionelover on 11/19/2011 10:11:15 PM

Hey girl, you need to tell your 'rents about this. You sound legit sick and they need to take you to a doctor or at least give you some medicine. Don't feel bad about this: we all feel gross sometimes but it's so important you let your mom or dad know so they can help you get better.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by LoveHappens on 11/19/2011 9:18:52 AM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by DivaD01 on 11/8/2011 1:27:46 PM

I had this HUGE pimple and it was REALLY red so i decided to pop it and now its scarring! Frown I really need help on how to remove pimple and acne scars! Is there any way that i can get rid of this?

Ouch! Put some Neosporin on it while it's healing and STOP POPPING in the future! <3

by claudsoda on 11/6/2011 11:02:49 AM

my discharge is sometimes yellow or white, and sticks 2 my knickers and is a bit hard. Though it is smooth and is not clumpy. Do i have an infection?

Hey girlie,

You're probably catching it after it dries - when it dries, it could appear yellow and/or even kinda crusty. That's totally normal! Are you itching like crazy down there? Does it smell worse than normal, like kinda fishy? Is the discharge clumpy, like cottage cheese consistency? If not, rest easy - it's probably totally fine! Smile

by suzio1 on 11/6/2011 1:22:13 AM

MODMODMODMOD
Okay this is really embarrassing but I don't know who else to ask. In my hair down there there is a hard spot of hair. I was like freaking out so I kind of moved it with a clean sock, and it's like all skin and possibly a hole?? I don't know! What is this????

Hey girl!

Since I'm not a doctor, I don't want to give you info that could lead you in the wrong direction. I'd ask my mom or a doc about this sitch - they'd probably give you a more reliable guess as to what's going on. xoxox
Devin A.

by 2cool2bark on 11/4/2011 3:28:48 PM

what is yeast infection ?!?!?
HELLPPP !!! Smile

by madi.believe on 11/2/2011 11:38:16 AM

Hey babes join my club Camp Many Talents!! It's a roleplay and its super fun!!

by laxchickie19 on 10/31/2011 8:18:56 AM

I'm 11 and a half, I've had my discharge for almost 2-3 years, and my family has a history of early bloomers, will I get my period soon?
Thanx a 1,000,000!!! x0x0

Hey babe,

You can't base your period on your family history! It's true that it might have an effect, but you could also get your period at 15 or later and still be completely healthy. Since you've had discharge for a while and seem to be on track, you could get it soon...but it's impossible to really predict it. Just be patient, be prepared, and try not to worry about it. You know you're ready when it does come!

by MaxRide15 on 10/29/2011 11:25:38 PM

so today when I went to the restroom today, I saw some brown stuff in my undies where discharge usually goes. Then when I wiped, my discharge as brown, but not my urine. My vagina doesn't itch or stink. Is this normal?!
Thanx 1,000,000!!! x0x0x0

Hey girlie,

Totally normal! Sometimes discharge changes color, but sometimes this could also be the start of your period! It's normal for it to begin lightly and in a brown/light pink color, then change to heavy red. Keep an eye on it Smile

by MaxRide15 on 10/29/2011 11:12:25 PM

HEY! join my clubs "Nerd Herd" and "Love Unrequited" Thanks! Smile

by loveTC247 on 10/29/2011 6:42:54 PM

Unless you sleep in skinny jeans, I highly doubt this will happen.

by changingfaces on 10/29/2011 3:15:17 PM

Lucky that i don't wear skinny jeans!

by BriannaM911 on 10/29/2011 2:38:43 PM

Uh Oh...I am wearing skinny jeans right now. It's too cold to wear anything but UGGs right now so I kind of have to (plus that they are the only ones clean hahah)

by Ej410 on 10/29/2011 12:58:50 PM

I never knew this and I always wear skinny jeans, and I even have that one pair that could be a little looser. Thanks for posting this.

by Smasheroo on 10/29/2011 12:30:34 PM

wow i wear skinn jeans like every day!! thanks for posting this!!

by Alykat18 on 10/29/2011 12:15:17 PM

MOD
I've got a question. I woke up one morning with a really big pimple that became more noticable as the day went on. So i googled ways to make it go away overnight. One website said that an ancient trick was to wash your face before bed, put honey on the blemish, and put a band-aid on the honey spot. Then go to bed and take the band aid off, and the pimple will be gone. I tried it and it worked! But I wanted to make sure that this wasn't bad for me or something. Is it?

Not at all Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by reesesgal16 on 10/29/2011 10:56:13 AM

1st comment
And now I know why my mom hates it when my older sister wears skinny jean everyday, I never really liked how skinny jeans feel around my waist so I don't wear them too often

by clem10 on 10/29/2011 10:49:05 AM

MOD MOD MOD...
Is it all right if I wear skinny jeans to school every day but then change out of them because of sports into athletic clothing immediately after school gets out every day?

Sure thing Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by futureauthor19 on 10/29/2011 10:27:45 AM

That's worrying, but I don't wear skinny jeans that often.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/29/2011 10:08:15 AM

intresting

by kewauneegal on 10/29/2011 9:39:40 AM

Need cash in a flash? Join the Making Money 101 club! There, you'll find: tips on making money, techniques of money making, and how to shop smart to save your money! You can join by going to my profile and clicking on the club on my page, or just look it up in the clubs section. Join Today!

by LuvYaBunches on 10/29/2011 7:43:46 AM

This story makes me thankful I don't wear skinny jeans.

by chocolateworld12 on 10/29/2011 6:41:35 AM