5 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

8 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

9 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

Your best DIY Halloween costume ideas ever!

Still not sure what ya wanna be this Oct. 31? Read on for some craft-spiration…

Last year I was a magician-I wore a plain white tee, black jeans, a black blazer, and painted a pencil black with a white end to look like a wand. My fave part was the hat-it was a black top hat with a king, queen, and jack playing cards stapled to it! Oh, and I also brought a stuffed rabbit to pull out of my hat Smile

by Lady Grey on 2/9/2013 5:13:01 PM

this year i was instagram Laughing i watched a tutorial on youtube and it came out great Smile

by softballgymnast32 on 11/19/2012 6:00:11 PM

Last year I dressed up as a smart cookie. I made a giant cookie costume and wore glasses and held a calculator.

by Geigo on 10/6/2012 8:09:01 PM

im going to be waldo Smile

by fabstar543 on 9/21/2012 5:30:15 PM

I'm going to be Effie trinket from the hunger games

by Taylor243 on 8/24/2012 1:28:55 PM

My friends and I are masquerading this year

by Cutiepie7 on 8/23/2012 6:11:14 PM

My best friend was a Twix bar! She wore black leggings with a cami, and covered herself in gold foil. To add a finishing touch, she taped a bowl to her head and filled it with Twix bars! Best Halloween bash ever!

by hamsterluvin on 6/27/2012 7:09:42 PM

i was a corn stalk once :3

by softballgymnast32 on 4/21/2012 12:03:58 PM

I always have to be so sparkly and everything. Even though I'm in the fifth grade, this year I was a (gorgeous, sparkly, glittery) fairy princess. All of my friends and girls in my class loved it, but next year I'm going into the middle school - sixth grade and will people still love my fashinista, sparkly taste? Or will they make fun of me? Anyway, I think I'm going to be a cheerleader- is that okay?

by Sarah510 on 3/18/2012 11:22:59 AM

MOD MOD! Is 11 To young to love? Or when is the right time to date? I Know my crush likes me..but i don't if its time. Thanks!

Hey girl! there is no age for love, but it usually takes a long time to know that you do love someone. Being in love is when you know everything about a person and want to always be with them and consider them a best friend, not just a crush.
Ana D.