2 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

3 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

4 HOURS AGO Me when I hear people talking trash about my favorite celeb #fangirl #5ever http://t.co/Ne18MXCILD

COMMENTS

Your best DIY Halloween costume ideas ever!

Still not sure what ya wanna be this Oct. 31? Read on for some craft-spiration…

I was Katniss from THG this past halloween (2011)

by BeccaBunneh on 3/15/2012 12:31:51 AM

MOD MOD! So, Theres a guy i like..Lets say his name is J. for val-times i want to give him a choclate by im too scared he will take it the wrong way... He stares at me in class we always talk after class and sit at the same table he follows me! Do you think we have a chance at love?

Hey Girl,

You and "J" seem to be in a good place - you talk, sit at the same table, and he stares at you (when guys stare, it usually means they like the person). I suggest you just give it a try! The only two options are that he really likes the chocolate and maybe asks you out, or that he doesn't like it. But then you know and can move on to find another cutie!

alicia m. alicia m.

by Emma2112 on 1/26/2012 7:38:30 AM

I was an EGYPTIAN!!!! It was so fun!!

by HannahNYC on 1/21/2012 6:58:12 PM

I was a pirate. I made the costume out of a white shirt, a red cami, a black skirt, and a red scarf to tie around my head. And my black boots.

by PurplePansy on 12/8/2011 7:51:01 AM

i was a gipsy home made costume to !
srry cant spell

by coccobello on 11/26/2011 8:19:52 PM

One of my friends were "smartie pants" and stucked a lot of smarties on her pants!!! lol

by usmcbratknc on 11/10/2011 7:01:54 PM

I was "Self Absorbed". I safety pinned sponges all over a jacket and wrote "ME" all over myself.

by HaleyofTroy on 11/8/2011 6:51:06 PM

I'm gonna be a scene nerdSmile

by HollaYo on 10/31/2011 11:07:31 AM

I'm Bella and my BF is going to be Edward and my BGF is going to be Jacob. =D

by big time rush on 10/30/2011 9:38:47 PM

Thanks for the autograph page idea! Getting an early start for next year!!!

by hkmmorgan on 10/30/2011 5:19:42 PM