AN HOUR AGO GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your #horoscope: http://t.co/6q0cyyIeCt

2 HOURS AGO How to stay healthy during Labor Day cookouts: http://t.co/RthaSviW43

3 HOURS AGO Poppin' pin-worthy BTS nail art: http://t.co/EykNKhp6zB

COMMENTS

Your best DIY Halloween costume ideas ever!

Still not sure what ya wanna be this Oct. 31? Read on for some craft-spiration…

Moderator! Mod mod!!!!
Please answer! I asked twice with no answer (c=!
So I have a few choices on what I'd like to be for Halloween a tiger, bumble bee, catwoman, or a creepy doll. I know all the makeup that I'd wear but the outfits Idk! I can buy a couple nesrsary things for the costume but not a ton. My closet consists of girly clothing (jeans, jeggings, colored tops, skirts, and shorts, ect.). Could you help me on what I should wear for each costume? And if you have any other suggestions that would be welcome! Thank to sooo much, please do answer as much as possible and ASAP (Halloween party very soon)!
Thanks in advance!
Live laugh love!

Hey girl,

Ok, here's what I would do for each of the options you said....

Tiger: It'd be amazing if you could find a shirt with orange and black stripes, but that's probably not likely. Instead, grab a plain orange tee shirt from a craft store and use a black Sharpie marker to draw tiger stripes on it. Pair it with some black skinny jeans!

Bumble Bee: I'd probably splurge and buy one of those cute bumble bee dress costumes out there. Some have a cute black tutu around your hips and even little antennae to wear on your head! Paired with black pantyhose, it'd be adorable.

Catwoman: A pair of black skinny jeans or black leather/leatheresque leggings with a fitted black tee and cat ears! Knee-high black boots would also look great to finish the look.

Creepy doll: A white tee shirt and a jumper (bonus points if it's corduroy) would be great for this costume. Creepy makeup (drawn-on stitches, circles under your eyes, etc.) would take it to the next level!
Lauren C.

by Lll328 on 10/28/2011 11:40:29 PM

I can't decide what I'm going to be this year, probably Taylor Swift because that is the simpliest and I'm not going trick or treating cuz im sick. Frown

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/28/2011 10:17:46 PM

I am going to be a Highway. You wear all black clothing and stick yellow tape going up from your shins to your chest and get plastic cars and glue them to your body. I thought it was easy, and pretty funny too.

by lalala12344 on 10/28/2011 9:59:26 PM

I also wore a thin brown watch on my wrist

by lovetc247 on 10/28/2011 9:38:05 PM

Is this normal: I got my period at school one day at like noonish maybe 11, and it was average flow then. the next day was heavy, and so was was today. and then it just abrunptly stopped at like 4:30ish. Is that normal? Because usually my periods are like 5-7 days... but of course it was only my 6th period... but yeah. is that normal? only like 2 and a half days.

Hey girlie,

Yep, it's totally normal! It might not even be the end - it's possible that it could be irregular and stop a few days in, only to pick up a day later and finish up. Or it could be over for the month! It's tough to predict it exactly, but what we do know is that it's super natural for our periods to act irregular Smile
Lauren C.

by oceanlover69 on 10/28/2011 9:38:01 PM

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was Flo last year!!!!!!!!! I had a white polo white jeans an apron which i used an iron on transfer so it said progressive i printed out her button name tag and i had black converse sneakers. Then i did bright red lipstick a little work with my eyes. Im blond so i dyed my hair brown and made it bumped up. I also had a really thick nlur hairband like Flo. I think my costume was a little more "authentic" than Zoe's. I mean seriously Flo wearing sweat pants???? Though i commend her for choosing. an awesome person to portray. I went trick or treating and I swear I was the only Flo un all of my county. FYI im from Indiana, mostly cornfields lol Smile

by lovetc247 on 10/28/2011 9:36:59 PM

I have a major crisis. I have an orchestra concert on halloween. I have to dress up I have no money and limited time. I saw the previous articles and don't have any of that in my closet and my parents don't have any money. What should I be?

Hey girlie,

Do you have any black and white stripes? You could go as a prisoner! Or if they're thin stripes, you could draw on a mustache with eyeliner, throw on a beret-like hat and skinnies, and be French! You could put an apron on and be a chef too Smile
Lauren C.

by vlre42 on 10/28/2011 9:27:47 PM

Hey that's my costume up there!

by squigglegiggle13 on 10/28/2011 9:06:31 PM

Haha I like the Flo one... This year I'm being a Hogwarts student from Gryffindor haha no one in particular, but I made myself a scarf and I have a cape and I'm going to wear a blouse and skirt with knee socks. Oh yeah, and carry a magic bag;)

by smileysevvie on 10/28/2011 8:46:25 PM

I was a stick person! Wear all black with glow sticks attached to your arms and legs and body it was so cool!

by dancer1846 on 10/28/2011 7:41:45 PM