2 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

3 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

4 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Your best DIY Halloween costume ideas ever!

Still not sure what ya wanna be this Oct. 31? Read on for some craft-spiration…

I made a head band with wires coming up and attached a red paper cardboard cowboy hat to it. "I'm thinking Arby's." BEST COSTUME EVER.

by zwinky on 10/28/2011 7:40:39 PM

One of my friends, Madison, dressed up as Flo from the Progressive Insurance commercials for last night's Halloween dance at my school, and she ended up winning the costume contest! It was so cool! Smile

by teamjacob0625 on 10/28/2011 7:37:44 PM

One year I was a sushi roll.

by rock-itpop on 10/28/2011 7:31:22 PM

Last year I saw someone as Flo too! And I was going to be the toothpaste once too! My best DIY one though was 2 years ago. I took a plain white (big) box and cut a hole in the bottom for my head and made it look like a dryer! It was cool haha. Laughing

by HMS712 on 10/28/2011 7:10:45 PM

I was Pippy Longstocking when I was younger: extremely long socks (mismatched prints), bright red braids that went out to the side with a hanger, shorts, and a tshirt with a bunch of patches!

by oceanlover69 on 10/28/2011 6:51:32 PM

Omg thats so weird....i was Flo last year!! i has almost the same costume as they said!!

by Celtics_Ball on 10/28/2011 5:59:12 PM

Want to be in gymnastics or another sport but for some reason or another, can't? join the I WANT TO BE A GYMNAST! club! BTW IT ISNT JUST FOR GYMNASTICS!

by georgetownroad on 10/28/2011 5:26:19 PM

Need cash in a flash? Join the Making Money 101 club! There, you'll learn ways to make money, how to save money, and how to bargain shop so your money will be worth it's while! You can join by finding the club icon on my profile, or look it up in the clubs section. Please, Join Today!

by LuvYaBunches on 10/28/2011 5:00:09 PM

I know you guys hate it when people ask you to go to their page for advice... but i'm doing an anonymous advice column for schoo land i would love to answer all of your questions! Smile thanks! Devin A.

by 4202_luver on 10/28/2011 4:57:18 PM

HEY GIRLS! Need advice? visit my page and ill will answer all of your questions! (I am a member of seventeens get advice and am one fo the highest ranked answer queens)

by 4202_luver on 10/28/2011 4:41:22 PM