8 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

11 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

12 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

How To: Keep your skin from looking like a zombie's after Halloween

For a fresh face tomorrow, even with the loads of costume makeup tonight.

MOD MOD!!
How do you clear out black heads on your nose and face? I have used those strips and a little bit comes out but it never stays away for more then a couple minutes. If there is anything you think I could do that would be great. Thanks!!

Hey girlie,

This article is full of our fave products for nixing blackheads - it'll totally help ya! Smile
Lauren C.

by socerdiva39 on 2/19/2012 12:48:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Help! I have bags under my eyes, and they have been there for a long time (like 1 and a half yrs) I hate them and want to get rid of them but I don't know how! I am pretty sure its not because of sleep because I get about 9 hrs of sleep on school days. HELP!!! Also, why do they happen?

Hey girly,

There are a couple creams that you can get for under your eyes. I would suggest going to your local drugstore and checking out what they have for that sort of thing.

Catie C.

by pinkcoconut on 12/20/2011 4:23:35 PM

I have alot of acne I always have but that was just millions black and white heads now i am getting these things that look like pimples but they get bigger until they pop themselves and they leave a whole in my face.My dad has the same thing but mine isnt as bad i was hoping you could tell me what product would help me please and thnx

Hey babe,

Try washing your face twice a day with a gentle cleanser. Make sure you don't touch your face too much during the day, since your hands can transfer oils to your face that will clog pores. And that causes pimples! If you're having trouble keeping them in line even after scoring the right cleansers/scrubs and treating it right, try asking your doctor. He/she might have some tips or could refer you to an awesome dermatologist Smile They're the experts!
Lauren C.

by jennyusa123 on 12/17/2011 12:19:38 AM

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by paris908 on 11/27/2011 6:56:55 PM

@ Cait850

I have minor acne (whiteheads and readheads; that's it) and went to the dermatologists. My skin is VERY sensitive, and turns out I am allergic to benzoyl peroxide I was using with SkinID. So, the dermatologist prescribed this cream for me. I've only used it once last night, but I've noticed a difference in how it looks!

Good luck with this! Smile

by monkeyqueen99 on 11/4/2011 6:40:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD! alright so when i put my makeup on in the morning, i wear like everything and i put black eyeliner on top and on the bottom of my eye. everyday usually around after lunch time it starts smearing really bad (i dont put that thick of a line) and i alwyas have to wipe under my eyes a ton of times during the day. liquid eyeliner doesn't work for me either becsause ive used it before and it smears even worse. what should i do?? because i hear that rubing your eyes a lot makes wrinkles later on

Hey girly, you should try touching it up before lunch. I always check my makeup throughout the day. It could also be the brand of eyeliner you're using. Hit up the makeup section at CVS or Target and try some other brands. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by hottiebrunette on 11/2/2011 8:50:39 PM

Gulp. My mom and I share.

by AlwaysDreamer on 11/1/2011 4:25:50 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!
In here it says it is Girl Code Rule #43.What are the Girl Code Rules? Do you have an article about it?If not can you make one?
Hugs and tickles-megan

Hey girlie,  Girl Code is just a general list of "rules" for what to do and what not to do with your girlies.  Like for example, never date your bff's ex boyfriend right after a break up.  It does exist but not as an actual list.  Usually, it's an assumed thing.

But sure thing, I'll pass the word along.
Jordan S.

by cheekymonkey1 on 11/1/2011 3:45:11 PM

MOD MOD!
Is this a good excercise for my abs? I really want a flat stomach!
While im doing my computer i bounce on an excercise ball..It feels like its working my abs..But its not like something that makes me sweat or sore or something.
Is it still a good excercise for while im doing my schoolwork? (Im homeschooled ;P)

Hey girlie!

If it feels like you're working your abs, then you probably are.  But sorry to be the bearer of bad news, that alone is not gonna' give you the flat stomach that you want.  You can't give it half your all when trying to keep your bod in shape!

Try out the info here:

Jordan S.

by mp3player9 on 11/1/2011 10:53:40 AM

MODMODMOD!!!!
I have acne. I will wash my face 2 times a day and nothing happens. Some pimples and whiteheads will go away, but i always have these little pimples. Also my nose is always oily, even when I don't touch it, like after I was, its oily again!! Any tips??

Hey girlie!

Ask your mom to take you on over to a dermatologist.  Generally, they're fantastic and can give you creams or medicine or over the counter suggestions that will clear you right up!
Jordan S.