1 HOURS AGO Beat summer boredom, celeb style: http://t.co/e13QhQBPKt

13 HOURS AGO Is your best friend a true friend? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/oqUldKXc7j

16 HOURS AGO Spring rolls anyone!? This recipe is amazeballs: http://t.co/6NEPSeFm3o

COMMENTS

The perf Halloween dinner

A healthy dose of veggies before you binge on chocolate.

yum, made it for lunch yesterday, definatily reccomend Smile

*******************************
Need advice? just a few clicks away! post a problem,question or issue that needs answering and I'll reply as soon as I can Smile

by CrazyCupcakes on 1/15/2012 7:01:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!! So my brother's Have Autism & Aspburger We NEVER get to have fun outside the house we try walking our dogs but he "Wont" let us our dogs get in fights and some almost died because we never walk them! me & my sister NEVER get out of the hose and i think my mom is losing it in the past our brother's almost killed us attacking us over nothing or maybe attacking us because we did not bring him food to his room Some times i just want him to "Go" i almost killed my self with a match the other day cause im so depressed HELP! {My dad never gets a time to just sit down because he is always trying to calm him down}

Hey girlie,

It's really tough to live a normal life when you're a caretaker to someone who needs it, but there are things you can do to give yourself some "me" time! It's super necessary so you can recharge. Try joining a club/sport at school, getting a part time job, volunteering at a church or charity organization, working on the school play, etc. Any of these things will give you a couple hours away from home to explore your interests, breathe, and calm yourself. Even when you're home, try going into the bathroom to take a 30 minute bath to center your thoughts. It's not easy and we really respect ya for working through this situation! You just have to take some time for you in order to be your happiest <3
Lauren C.

by Emma2112 on 11/27/2011 10:53:16 AM

@joybear77 chain mail is not real you really shouldn't post it all over GL.

by BriannaM911 on 11/1/2011 9:47:53 AM

Sounds yummy! Smile

by teamjacob0625 on 10/31/2011 9:39:44 PM

im going to my friends and having pizza but i might have this before so i dont fill up on a bunch of unhealthy stuff

by the band geek on 10/31/2011 7:35:39 PM

I usually have pizza. But since I had it on Friday, my mom's making roasted chicken with brown rice and peas. I'd rather have pizza lol but I'm ok with what I'm having.

by sweetooth on 10/31/2011 4:38:49 PM

Sounds good

by topchef88 on 10/31/2011 4:07:06 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by joybear77 on 10/31/2011 1:44:27 PM