6 HOURS AGO How do you deal with rude boys? http://t.co/bf6uCNOkF7

7 HOURS AGO #GLmusicissue chat week lineup is up! Deets on our Q&As w/ @rydelR5 @olivia_holt @SabrinaAnnLynn @allisimpson + more: http://t.co/mZPv9T2bTW

9 HOURS AGO Is @bellathorne coming to #PLL?! http://t.co/gKsnx11McY

COMMENTS

Holiday crunch time playlist

The upbeat tunes to burn off those post-Halloween pounds.

I like most of those too; I must check out that "Heavy Metal Lover" by Lady GaGa! Hannah H.

by puddinface7 on 11/27/2012 4:53:19 PM

Hey Girls! There is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Called...Legit Boy Advice! Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 11/27/2012 1:29:42 AM

Dont forget You and I Lady Gaga ;)

by imjustbeautifulmex] on 11/15/2011 2:14:06 PM

I AM LISTENING TO FORGET YOU BY GLEE ON CONTINUOUS LOOP!!!! IT IS THE BEST SONG EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by r1n2s3 on 11/10/2011 8:53:37 PM

kitkat12197 is totally right moves like jagar is sooooooo over played personally im SICK of it. but i love maroon five anyway <3

by rachaelawesomeness on 11/5/2011 2:08:59 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by cleopatra300 on 11/5/2011 2:07:24 PM

"Moves like Jagger" is totally overplayed, but I love "You Make Me Feel"

by kitkat12197 on 11/4/2011 6:26:52 PM

I like it like that is my new favorite obsession i think! <3

by animalgirl13 on 11/2/2011 7:51:56 AM

Why not Lll328?

by BriannaM911 on 11/2/2011 7:50:34 AM

OMG I love Love You Like A Love Song! I, I love you like a love song baby.

by BriannaM911 on 11/2/2011 7:49:55 AM

Take a day devoted to Y-O-U. After a crazy stressful few weeks, a mental health day is just what the doctor would prescribe.

Do you have a best guy friend?

Anti-bacterial soap kills way more germs.

Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!

Ruby's backand this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!