13 HOURS AGO Hey, #girlbosses! Check out these 8 secrets to building your biz. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wWQyRLMuUE pic.twitter.com/KYk1x60X34

15 HOURS AGO We've got your cash-flow covered with Money Management 101. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wGHGqisWnO pic.twitter.com/eKQMjaokd3

16 HOURS AGO You'll never believe which TV show will be making a splash on Broadway: http://t.co/38l3GJghFr pic.twitter.com/uAiMnMrEmF

COMMENTS

Holiday crunch time playlist

The upbeat tunes to burn off those post-Halloween pounds.

I like most of those too; I must check out that "Heavy Metal Lover" by Lady GaGa! Hannah H.

by puddinface7 on 11/27/2012 4:53:19 PM

Hey Girls! There is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Called...Legit Boy Advice! Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 11/27/2012 1:29:42 AM

Dont forget You and I Lady Gaga ;)

by imjustbeautifulmex] on 11/15/2011 2:14:06 PM

I AM LISTENING TO FORGET YOU BY GLEE ON CONTINUOUS LOOP!!!! IT IS THE BEST SONG EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by r1n2s3 on 11/10/2011 8:53:37 PM

kitkat12197 is totally right moves like jagar is sooooooo over played personally im SICK of it. but i love maroon five anyway <3

by rachaelawesomeness on 11/5/2011 2:08:59 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by cleopatra300 on 11/5/2011 2:07:24 PM

"Moves like Jagger" is totally overplayed, but I love "You Make Me Feel"

by kitkat12197 on 11/4/2011 6:26:52 PM

I like it like that is my new favorite obsession i think! <3

by animalgirl13 on 11/2/2011 7:51:56 AM

Why not Lll328?

by BriannaM911 on 11/2/2011 7:50:34 AM

OMG I love Love You Like A Love Song! I, I love you like a love song baby.

by BriannaM911 on 11/2/2011 7:49:55 AM

Need to shed a few pounds? Create an online club or blog to keep you motivated to work out. You can share your experiences with other people who are trying to get healthy.

You catch your bestie cheating on a test. What do you do?

As long as my food's organic, it's healthier for me.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.