AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ: What's your perfect end-of-summer read?: http://t.co/fT4RFNc8Sr pic.twitter.com/YUvlmK7Kux

3 HOURS AGO Hit the hallways in style with these gorgeous natural highlights: http://t.co/6KlWLnvZyB pic.twitter.com/kn56tu5DYh

3 HOURS AGO Raise your hand if you're watching the finale of @NickelodeonTV's #EveryWitchWay tonight! 🙋 We're not ready for it to end. 😭😭

COMMENTS

Holiday crunch time playlist

The upbeat tunes to burn off those post-Halloween pounds.

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey so do you know how old people normally stop growing??? like what age? I'm 15 if that helps.
thanks! Smile

Hey chica, If you mean growing as far as getting taller, girls usually stop around age 18. Otherwise, your body will continue to change throughout your adult years. Ask your doctor for more answers on this topic.

Amalia E.

by kikidee12 on 11/2/2011 1:24:30 AM

I love "Moves Like Jagger" by Maroon 5 (which is weird, because I hardly ever listen to Maroon 5). I don't listen to Selena Gomez much anymore, though. Adele is one of my favorite artists, but I've listened to "Rolling in the Deep" so many times that I'm sick of it!

by teamjacob0625 on 11/1/2011 8:48:10 PM

The first 3 songs and "Love You Like a Love Song" are the best!!

by fallsb-ball on 11/1/2011 8:46:25 PM

My Workout Songs Currently Are
We Found Love
Super Bass
All I Do Is Win
Pretty Girl Rock

by EddyKala on 11/1/2011 5:55:45 PM

I love "Stereo Hearts", ""Move Like Jagger", ""You Make me Feel", "Love you Like a Love Song", and "Rolling in the Deep"! They're soo good.

by Sheyenne on 11/1/2011 5:55:19 PM

@LII328 i sooo agree!!! i looovvvee that song!! hahah it really gets me pumped up!! i work out to it all the time!!

by pink and purple girl on 11/1/2011 4:34:34 PM

Don't forget Sexy and I know it by lmfao! Haha luv the song don't check out the music vid though!

by Lll328 on 11/1/2011 4:11:46 PM

Sounds like a good playlist!! Although the only songs I know are "Moves Like Jagger", "Love You Like a Love Song", and "Rolling in the Deep", the other songs sound good too!

by sweetooth on 11/1/2011 3:07:27 PM