2 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb

6 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

7 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

5 things we wanna give Justin Bieber for Christmas

What would you get the Biebs for Xmas?

I would get his album but you know I dont want to actually spend money on it. I heart him <3

by winzers22 on 12/15/2011 10:18:31 PM

SUSPENDERS!! he needs them...

by 4202_luver on 11/30/2011 8:12:52 PM

i agree with #'s 1-3 but mostly # 1 ;)

by matkins8 on 11/10/2011 8:47:26 PM

A singing career. HIs singing stinks. In three years no one will even know his name because everyone shooed him out of the singing world. Bye-Bye, JB!

by caseysister2001 on 11/9/2011 9:22:24 AM

i TOTES agree with 1 but i SO don't like 4 n 5! i ♥ his sneaks!!

by JBgal33♥ on 11/8/2011 5:59:02 PM

Thats the same thing i would have said artsgurl983

by DivaD01 on 11/8/2011 1:58:39 PM

i would like to give him a slap on the face! oh and I do agree with the suspenders :p

by horselover408 on 11/8/2011 1:24:00 PM

I would most definitaly give him a kis!!;) haha and he would look very smexy in some suspendersSmile YUM!! lolz

by SuperKenzie100 on 11/7/2011 10:24:40 PM

I agree with everything except #5. Sneakers are his thing!

by Grace_Girl on 11/7/2011 6:25:11 PM

i love his song misletoe and i hate that he cut his hair in the first place grrrrr but purple tips on his hair would be kewl

by lawr on 11/6/2011 6:10:21 PM

well, for #2, thats his style. same for #5. and i hope u guys r just kidding bout the purple hair dye bcaz that wud be ridiculous. he wud hav so many things said bout him if he did. but haha, i new u guys wud say #1

by artsgurl983 on 11/6/2011 8:58:41 AM

Hmmm......For Xmas I would give him......only my heart <3

by ilovetaylor s. on 11/5/2011 7:48:37 PM

i dont think justin bieber needs a belt... soome ppl like his butt

by muamua1j on 11/5/2011 12:11:13 PM

@metrostation3xx. Okay. I get it. I'm more than aware I make mistakes. I've been bullied all my life too. I've starved myself just so people wouldn't call me fat. Because of my background i'm very defensive, and I'm sorry. I've seen people get hurt and attempt suicide because of bullying and stuff, and because of that I don't tolerate the slightest bit of it. I'm defensive of Justin because people have NO idea what he goes through. I think people seriously just need to lay off, and state their opinions without telling him to stop living his dream, to have him die, etc. (I'm not saying every non-belieber has sent death-threats to him, but you know what I mean.) So I'm sorry for offending people, it was never my intention. But don't judge because you have no idea what goes on in peoples lives. Celebrities are people too.

by superme113 on 11/5/2011 11:07:08 AM

Id giv him a kiss!Smile

by mrs.bieber1018 on 11/5/2011 10:32:11 AM

@supreme113 I never said you COULDNT state your opinion. I simply said not to bag on ours.
and honestly, he probably gets about 1/9 of the profits...which probably isnt enough to call him rich...
Anti-bullying obviously isnt being supported by enough people? I find this VERY offensive. I've been bullied to the point where i have attempted suicide, (luckily, I've gotten help for this and i'm on the road to recovery, but still) so dont imply that I'm not for anti-bullying.
so yes, if you think she needs to say it in a nicer way, maybe she does. but honestly, i didnt find it rude, i found it sarcastic. which is different.

by metrostation3xx on 11/4/2011 7:53:26 PM

mod mod mod
i want a guitar really badly. but ive never had one. where can i buy a guitar(acoustic) and what is the average price of one? where can i get one in cute colors? thanks.

Hey girl!

The average price of a first acoustic guitar is somewhere between around $175 and $400. You can get a guitar at Guitar Center (a national chain music store!) or online.
Devin A.

by funnybunny24 on 11/4/2011 3:26:39 PM

@sunshinestar106, @metrostation3xx yeah I get that she was stating her but it was really rude, she could have said it in a nicer way. Anti-bullying obviously isn't being followed by enough people. And yes, he is rich because all recording contracts are different and the recording company, manager etc. do get a portion of the proceeds BUT he makes about 53 million a year, so even if his manager and the recording company and everyone got 3/4 of that money, HE'D STILL BE RICH. So she can state her opinion, but I can't? Last time I checked I had the freedom of speech.

by superme113 on 11/4/2011 12:52:39 PM

lol Smile

by kristadakota on 11/4/2011 12:29:57 PM

I love Justin Bieber! I would want to give him a kiss "under the mistletoe" ;)

by caligirl99 on 11/4/2011 10:52:09 AM

Some diapers for his new kid...
@AlwaysDreamer YES!! YES YES YES YES YES YES!!
@supreme113 I agree with sunshinestar106. the girl is stating her opinion. dont get all defensive. and you do realize that singers dont get most of their profits? it goes to their recording people or manager, so technically, Justin Bieber is not rich...and also hes only famous because so many people dont like him and, like me, think he sounds like a girl singing. its just our opinion and we're entitled to it, just like you're entitled to your opinion. we dont say that you're rude for stating you Belieber's opinions, so dont do it to us non-Beliebers.

by metrostation3xx on 11/4/2011 10:46:02 AM

I agree with spicyllamachick2120, sunshinestar106, and AlwaysDreamer...I would give him any of those things plus a belt..

by softballgirl11 on 11/4/2011 10:45:12 AM

A Lump of coal.

by spicyllamachick2120 on 11/4/2011 10:12:03 AM

ok first i would give him a comb and some decent clothes... but @alwaysdreamer THAT IS HILARIOUS
and @superme113 ok thats enough she's stating her opinion and calling her jealous was kind of rude too. Not trying to start trouble or anything but seriously...

by sunshinestar106 on 11/4/2011 10:07:41 AM

@alwaysdreader that's really rude. He's a kid who is following his dreams, he never did anything to you. If he wasn't a good singer he wouldn't even be famous. Don't be jealous just because he's rich and famous and you aren't.

by superme113 on 11/4/2011 10:00:08 AM

Oh really? I'd like to give him some advice: quit singing!

by AlwaysDreamer on 11/4/2011 7:25:27 AM