10 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

13 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

14 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

Does it matter to guys that I'm different?

If you don't feel like you fit the "perfect and normal" mold (and really, who does?), here's how to deal when it comes to dudes...

Mod!
Would guys care if a person has extreme ADHD & horrible short term memory? I take pill every 4 hours and if I forget to take em I get super hyper. Guys won't like that. I think I'm gonna die alone. Help?

Hey girl. Don't you worry, you will not die alone! Rather that just blurt it out right away thought, develop a relationship base first before you go sharing all if your secrets. There are plenty of boys out there who will love you for who you are, medicine or not. Best of luck!
Ana D.

by smartpaws on 11/3/2011 12:59:42 AM

Normal and perfect IS over rated!!! If i knew you, you would be my friend in seconds! Smile

by LAS625 on 11/3/2011 12:55:11 AM

Foodiejr99 - ummm can you NOT say retarded...

And I know it isn't you, its the guy. I'm 15 almost 16 and it seems as if every guy hates me.

by icegal on 11/2/2011 11:19:44 PM

Normal is seriously over-rated. Seriously I'm possibly the weirdest most retarded girl at my school!!!!!

by Foodiejr99 on 11/2/2011 9:09:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD so I really like this guy, he's in ALL of my classes at school except gym. he lives next door to me, and we ride the bus together and hang out after school almost everyday in the coldesac on our lane. we talk a LOT and I think he may like me. today i was with him after school and he walked me home since it was really dark out and I grabbed his arm cuz I was scared(: he texted me afterwards. 1.) do you think that was good flirting? I just cant wait for him to ask me out. 2.) how can I get him to ask me sooner?? THANKS! <3

Hey girl, awww sounds like he likes you too. Yep I think it was great flirting, especially since it was something that just happened. You didn't plan it at all. Just be sure to show him how interested you are in him and keep doing what you're doing and he'll ask you out. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by jo7jo on 11/2/2011 8:27:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD! My BF is known for being shy and totally "NO PDA WHATSOEVER" when it comes to relationships. How do I get him to warm up to me? Thanks a ton!

Hey girl, just gotta ease him into it. Instead of going for a big long kiss on the lips, start him off with a couple small ones on the cheek. Start hugging and holding him more. Even start complimenting him on his physical appearance, so he'll gain some confidence. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by fungirl123 on 11/2/2011 8:20:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD i like a guy and i think luke like me. he shows all the signs of it, and all my friends say he does. and i want to send him a note in state testing, after were done cuz we sit by each other, saying will u go out with me. or my friend right a note saying wat will you say if so and so asked u out. please help. thanks

Hey girly, try sending a note that's asking "Would you go out with me?" I think that is more straightforward and clear. Good luck!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by volley_ball2341 on 11/2/2011 8:00:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! i'm going skating on friday with a guy i really really like and i dk what jeans to wear!!! i have a grey jacket that i'm wearing and a yellow long sleeve underneath.. i'm not sure about the jeans though... i dk if i should wear skinny jeans or not... HELP!

Hey girl, dark skinny jeans would be really cute. Have fun! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by qtpie42 on 11/2/2011 7:51:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD So the guy i like (hes a 9th grader and im an 8th grader) commented on one of my facebook statuses, the one where you rate a person. He said i was 1(crazy) 8(smart) 11(funny) and 18(id hug u). He also has been msging me a lot lately, ever since the middle school choir concert. Do you think he likes me? Thanks!!!

There's a strong possibility girl! Smile

Lynae P.

by pottergirl135 on 11/2/2011 7:23:00 PM

I feel for you, girly! I'm half deaf. :/ everyone stares at my hearing aids & I feel as though no one understands how tough it truly is. But you do. Remember, we're special. We were chosen to have hearing problems because we're some of the few people strong enough to conquer the tiny fault. Any guy would be lucky to have you, & one day we'll both find the right guy who loves us for who we are, they won't care what's wrong with our ears. <3 Stay strong.

by smiley.<3 on 11/2/2011 7:00:33 PM