6 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

9 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

10 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

Does it matter to guys that I'm different?

If you don't feel like you fit the "perfect and normal" mold (and really, who does?), here's how to deal when it comes to dudes...

MOD MOD MOD! So there's this guy ill call him Jay. So Jay and I have one class together,math. We sit next to each other pretty much and whenever I talk to him he talks to me so honestly because he knows I really listen and can be serious unlike most of the other girls. So the thing is, I fear i'm getting too friendly and soon he wont even think of me as anything else than a distant friend (i only can talk to him in math because at lunch he hangs with his crew whose way out of my league.) Also I can't make myself stand out or flirt enough i guess. He's so cool and i'm so, well, basic. Anyways, any advice will help i dont wanna give up especially since he has been broken up with his old girlfriend for quite a while!

Hey chica, well the first thing you need to do is stop viewing yourself as basic, and him as cool. You're cool too girl. He's a person too and isn't any better than you. You just have to start forcing yourself to flirt a little even if it's smiling or laughing more at his jokes. Continue having these great convos with him, but maybe ask for his number one day. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by starfan1 on 11/2/2011 6:45:47 PM

MOD~MOD~MOD!! Hey, so  this girl in my class is having a birthday party. she is kind of my friend, but not realy. her mom smokes and their apartment smell like smoke and i dont wana go bcz it makes me feel sick(the smell). also, i dont know her mom that well and dont like the people who are going to the party. i dont wana offend her, or lie about plans, so i am thinking about spending the night st my grandmothers house so i am not lying. What do you think?

Hey chicky, yup I would do whatever I had to, in order to get out of going to this party. You could tell your parents you don't want to go or make plans for that weekend. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by mint.chocolate.chip on 11/2/2011 6:40:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD! So I found out from one of my guy friends that me BGF has a crush on me, but he doesn't know that I know. I really just think of him as friend. I kinda don't know if I should believe my guy friend because my dad told me guys sometimes do that just to mess around, should I believe him,he hasn't really done that kind of thing before but I met him when school started so I don't know him really well. But if it is true should I talk to my BGF or should i just pretend it never happened and act the same, or a little of both?? Thanks a million Smile

Hey girly, I wouldn't say anything until he approched me. Since he has the crush he'll likely be making the move. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by ms.jadensmith on 11/2/2011 6:33:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD There is this guy in all of my classes at school. He is really cute and funny and, well, I just adore him. He talks to me a lot and is my friend, but I really really like him. The only problem is that he is way out of league. He is really popular and I am a brainiac. Also, I don't know if he likes me back. He used to like this girl, but doesn't mention her at all lately. Help?

Hey missy, just be confident. Who saves you don't deserve this guy? Continue to hold longer and longer conversations with him until you feel comfortable enough to ask him for his number, once you get it invite him to hang out or something. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by neonbuddha on 11/2/2011 6:28:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD Well, I like this guy that's in my science class. We're sorta friends and I don't know what to say to him. He likes this girl, who's a friend of mine, but she doesn't like him back. He decided to be her friend but it's obvious to people that he still likes her. He's a really nice guy and funny. We talk everyday but I don't know what to do. What should I do?

Hey missy, since he still likes this girl, maybe you should wait until he's over her. Give him some time to get over his feelings for the girl. He may not be willing to talk to anyone else right now. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by ekatia217 on 11/2/2011 6:07:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD People tell me all the time that I have a problem, like, seeing myself as pretty and not fat and things like that. I guess that I could have a problem with that. I don't know what to do. And this one guy is always telling my I am a pervert. But I am not! It started when a different guy said a very obviously inappropriate joke. I laughed because it was sort of funny and now I am called a pervert almost every day at school. My friends tell me to ignore him, but it is hard to ignore it. What do I do for both situations? I have no clue. Please help me because this happens every day. Thank you so much.

Hey girl, you gotta stand up for yourself. When people start saying stuff to you, tell them to mind their business and leave you alone. If you show them that you are strong and confident they'll stop saying things like this to you. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by ninabeanaboo on 11/2/2011 5:42:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I was supposed to test out of a sememster of french this semester. THe test date is NOVEMBER 17! i haven't even begun studying! i have no idea what to do!!!!! help!

Hey chica, you just gotta start studying now. Set aside a few hours of the day to work on your french. Good luck!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by ivorykey96 on 11/2/2011 5:33:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD 1. This guy who I met at a school thing has a MAJOR crush on me. He's one year ahead of me. He's super sweet, funny, and smart. But he's awkward and not to sound conceided or anything, but i'm way out of his league. I want to be friends but I don't want him or anyone else to get the wrong idea. What should I do? 2. I have this guy friend, Matt, who've i've known since kindergarten is dating this girl Mandy. Mandy is not really my friend, more like someone who I talk to occasionally but not really. Anyway, Matt was just diagnosed with Lymphoma (cancer). I"m totally freaked because my little cousin died from lukemia (cancer). I've started to facebook chat with him a lot since i heard about it but now Mandy thinks i'm trying to steal him away or something! She HATES me now! I'm stuck between a rock and hard place and don't know what to do! Thanks! I know this is extremely long but i need your help! ThANKS

Hey chica, you need to approach Mandy and let her know that wasn't your intention. If she isn't talking to you, send her a message on facebook or leave her a note at school. Also try to get Matt to talk to her. She may not wanna hear from you, but if her boyfriend is saying it she'll probably believe him. I'm soo sorry to her about your little cousin. Just know they're in a better place. Make it clear to the boy that you just want to be friends. Try saying something like "I think we'd be better off as friends. I really want you to be one of my good guy friends." Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by ivorykey96 on 11/2/2011 5:29:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD ok 2 things: 1. so there is this guy at my school that i really like, & he's in 2 of my classes, algebra & p.e. we're kinda friends, & idk how to approach him. last time we hung out was summer with another friend of ours. i was thinking of saying, hey do you live in berkshire? (my neighborhood) cuz i think he does, & when he says yes, say cool, we should hang out sometime. i think it'd be fun. is this good? any ideas on what else to say? i really want him to like me, and he's so nice, and i've seen him looking at me a couple times. what can i do? 2. guys never seem to like me more than a friend! im pretty, tall, smart, a good singer, fun, flirty, & nice, but its not like i brag about it or anything. & im not your typical hollister-wearing, sports player or cheerleader, or anything like that. im popular, but not conceited like all the other girls who get bfs. what gives? thanks

Hey chicky, yeah I like that approach. Ask him what part of the neighborhood he lives in and what his address is. And maybe guys do like you, you just don't know. Lots of times guys will have crushes on a girl and will never say anything to her. Some guys may be too nervous to talk to you. You're pretty and tall, two things that can make guys afraid of approaching you and getting rejected. Hope this helps and good luck with the guy. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by abby.luv16 on 11/2/2011 5:25:00 PM

i know a deaf girl who transfered to a deaf school and she emails me from time to time and says she fits in a lot better so you might want to consider it! Smile

by girlygirl22werock on 11/2/2011 5:20:04 PM