11 HOURS AGO You asked, we answered: All of your period problems explained: http://t.co/m2z8rSRDk4 pic.twitter.com/uDc7ZhRphV

12 HOURS AGO Now we know our A-B-Cs...and AAs and Ds and DDs! : http://t.co/2x8U6KXZE0 pic.twitter.com/MUU78ifVQZ

13 HOURS AGO *Nail* your mani this summer with these swoon-worthy shades: http://t.co/9SZQnQpniY pic.twitter.com/U05xIS5hWD

COMMENTS

Does it matter to guys that I'm different?

If you don't feel like you fit the "perfect and normal" mold (and really, who does?), here's how to deal when it comes to dudes...

MODMODMODMOD hey so i don't have a bad acne problem, one or two at most. I use to have a problem spot though on my chin. Now its pretty much gone, but its red! its smooth though! how do i make the redness go away?? thanks!

Hey chica, mhmm be sure you're keeping your face moisturized. Try massaging that red spot every night and morning with some facial lotion. Try hitting up Wal-Mart, CVS, or Rite-Aid for some good prooducts. Hope this helps! Smile

Lynae P.

by rach<3kampkohut on 11/2/2011 5:06:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD (I know this is kind of off-topic but....)Ok so some of my friends are on the soccer team, and I keep saying I'm going to go to a game and I haven't gone to one yet! I promised I would go today but I didn't, mostly because I didn't feel like being alone in the stands. Now I feel bad and am worried that I'm coming off as a liar because this happens all the time, for various reasons I can't get to games when I think I can. What do I do? Also, I want to start going to their basketball games when that season stars, but I'm busy a lot. I REALLY want to go, though, since this is my last year in this school. It's really important to me, and I don't want to look like a liar again or get made fun of or anything. What should I do? Thanks in advance! <3 XOXO

Hey chicky, well if you're not sure you can attend a game don't tell your friends you're going. Check with your scheldue first and then let them know. If these games are really that important to you then you need to try and free up some of your busy scheldue. See if anything can be postponed or canceled. Hope this helps! Smile

Lynae P.

by Queen_of_Hearts on 11/2/2011 4:45:27 PM

my parents are deaf! You should go to a deaf school it might just be alot easier to fit in and talk to others! (:
-koda love!

by xoshanaxo on 11/2/2011 4:42:24 PM

Hey girl!Be proud you are deaf!God gave you this special gift for a reason.He knows you will do something great with it.Don't be afraid to be yourself.Smile!The world will smile back!

This is on my binder.I think you girls might like it!
Calling someone fat won't make you skinny.Calling someone ugly won't make you pretty.Calling someone dumb won't make you smart.Calling someone poor won't make you rich.
I's beautiful,don't ya think?

by cheekymonkey1 on 11/2/2011 4:20:03 PM

Yeah sometimes i feel like none of the guys like me either because im 'different' (though, not in the same way..). But then, i know that either they're hiding it or they just don't know anything because every girl deserves a guy and every girl is beautiful. Smile

by leesh1312 on 11/2/2011 4:09:44 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod- I keep telling myself to ask him out, but I always chicken out when he's around. What do I do?

by softballismyBFF on 11/2/2011 4:03:55 PM