6 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

8 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

9 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Does it matter to guys that I'm different?

If you don't feel like you fit the "perfect and normal" mold (and really, who does?), here's how to deal when it comes to dudes...

Kirbypower1
Sorry this is so late. Hopefully you've figured him out, but if not I think the reason why he was acting the way he did was because he was hurt, trying to make you regret your decision (jealous), and show you that all the other girls or your friends like him.
He COULD have been using you but asking other girls out could have been a way to bandage his hurt.
If he seemed annoyed that you weren't going out than he probably liked you enough.
Just let it go and pretend it doesn't bother you because then it will show him that you aren't dependent of him.
Just try to be nice to him - if it works.

by Jspirit26 on 7/15/2013 9:42:42 AM

i think that it is super cool that u have a hearing problem! it is what makes you unique!who cares what guys think about you!so what if you cain't hear them.if they cain't accept that then they are no good

by fozziebear on 6/12/2013 11:50:38 AM

1.think of your crush
2.make a heart with your hands
3.then kiss your hand while still making the heart
4.then put the heart where your real heart is
5.tomorrow your crush will ask you out
6.this will only work if u post this on your favorite article within 30. Min

by kirbypower1 on 4/10/2013 4:36:54 PM

The new kid said he liked me and asked me out i didn't say anything. Later he came up to me and said I'm so happy you said yes, i found out one of my friends said that i told them to tell him that i said yes. i broke up with him the day after and he got really angry. Now he is acting all shy around me and he's asking all my friends out, but what really bothered me is he asked my best friend out. I'm not jealous its just it hurts to think that he was using me and never liked me. I told my friend how I feel but sometimes she can't be trusted. Was he using me? Was he really having feelings for me? Help I'm so confused!

by kirbypower1 on 4/10/2013 4:33:31 PM

I know I don't need a boy to make me happy but I really want a BF I feel no guys like me. Is there a way to make them?

Hey girl, check out the GL ice breaker page for ideas about how to get to know guys better.  The best way to make someone like you is to be yourself around them.  Good luck, chica.

Karin E.

by volleygirl123 on 4/8/2013 5:42:01 AM

Boys don't check your ears before they ask you out. Most good guys like a sweet girl with a good personality. Also, I bet you're beautiful.

by mayanunna on 4/5/2013 6:01:38 PM

your actually super lucky!!!! when your deaf you don't have to listen to siblings complaining! also, GL is 100% right any boy who turns u down is a jerk, so what if your a tad different!!?!?!?!

by Prim on 3/31/2013 7:32:00 PM

My BF broke up with me 2 months ago through text. We haven't talked since, although one time my friend took my phone and texted him hey and then I said sorry that was my friend. He replied saying Okay?? It sounded like he was annoyed. But so we really haven't talked since our breakup, and he said he wanted to be friends when he broke up with me and the only reason he broke up with me was because we didn't hang out as often as he would like. But lately he has liked, on FB, 2 of the last pictures I have posted/ been tagged in.He hadn't liked any other pictures I had posted since the breakup. But why is he starting to like what I post on FB? We haven't even really talked since our breakup! I guess I'm just a little confused. haha but thanks! Any ideas of why he would be doing that?

Hey girlie, maybe he does still want to be friends and this is him making an effort. Try texting him for real and just ask how he's been or what he's been up to. Show him that you're willing to make the effort to still be friends too.

Lauren T.

by ljbdaisy on 3/31/2013 6:21:13 PM

Don't worry, You're wonderful just the way you are. GL's right, if they think of you different because of something so small, that boy is definitely not worth your time. Smile, you're beautiful.

by ashizal on 3/31/2013 5:40:44 PM

Just because you're deaf that does not mean you are sentenced to being boyfriendless. My mom is partially deaf and has been since she was born. She has never let her disability get in the way of her life. My mom had many boyfriends because she had a wonderful personality and never pittied herself. She eventually married my dad and her deafness has not been an issue with him or anyone else. Although I'm not deaf, I can assure you that if you have a great personality, you will find love. Good luck girly and remember to always believe in yourself-- deaf or not! Smile

by Anabanana<3 on 3/31/2013 5:38:16 PM

I'm Deaf too and dating hearing guys is hard. Guys are easier for me because I go to a Deaf school, but I still get what you're saying. Are you oral or do you sign? If you sign and want to date a hearing guy you could see if any schools near you have ASL club or anything. Also Deaf socials aren't necessarily going to get you with a Deaf guy, because in my experience they're mostly older people and ASL students. But ASL students can be cute and nice if you're willing to converse really really slowly! Good luck

by DeafNotDeath on 1/19/2013 1:16:19 AM

1.think of your crush
2.make a heart with your hands
3.then kiss your hand while still making the heart
4.then put the heart where your real heart is
5.tomorrow your crush will ask you out
6.this will only work if u post this on your favorite article within 30. Min.

by lexi333 on 12/11/2011 6:49:38 PM

It seriously should not matter if your are 'different'. Some day a guy should want you for exactly who you are. I love that it puts 'normal' in quotes. That part reminds me of one of my favorite books called "Define Normal". Check it out. It's about two seemingly very different 7th grade girls.

by BehrendBlues on 11/7/2011 10:30:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
How do I ask my crush to a dance? I tried to today but all that came out of my mouth was a bunch of really loud mumbling sounds *embarrassed face* lol. But yeah I tried to ask him a bunch of times but I keep chickening out or the words wont come out. He knows I like him to and he told one of my friends I was annoying when I talked and couldnt shut up then he said it was cute when I stumble on my words *blushes* hehe! He also told me I shouldnt be nervous around him because he doesnt bite. And he always looks at me whenever I'm around. All my friends think he likes me. Does he? adn how should I ask him? Thanks! Smile

Hey girl, he may, but he seems nice enough and as if he at least likes you as a friend. So take a deep breath. Write down your words if you need to and recite them like a script. He's no one to be nervous around, and you'll never be able to date him or be comfy if you do remain that flustered around him. He's right: he doesn't bite and likes you as a person at least.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by dancerchic_4 on 11/7/2011 5:51:21 PM

MOD
I was just wondering, how do you become a mod?

Hey girlie,

Click here and scroll down to the "WHERE" section for info about becoming a mod Smile
Lauren C.

by thebabyoreo on 11/6/2011 12:08:43 PM

So ive been dating this one guy for over a week & i just found out that he dated one of my friends. She keeps saying stuff like "You're just his desperate choice." & "He's just gonna break your heart." So he told me that he really cares about me and that im his angel, & now my friend wont let it go about how she is sooo sure hes gonna dump me. Who should i believe?

Hey babe,

Uhhh.... JEALOUS MUCH? This "friend" of yours sounds totally jealz that you're with this guy! And she sounds like she's trying to plant doubts in your head to sabotage the whole thing. There's a much better way to approach the situation if she really wanted to warn you about him - she could've said it delicately, supportively, and much more subtly than this. Instead, she just sounds desperate herself. Personally, I'd trust my BF while also half-looking for the things she said. There's no reason to be totally on your guard, but there's also no reason to be tricked either. But still, trust him! Don't let this ruin a potentially amazing relationship! <3
Lauren C.

by mac1255 on 11/6/2011 1:56:49 AM

My crush told me he liked me bout a month ago. We started txtn and he said he loved me. But he was somewhat goin out with a girl at the time tho they never talked. Then he started goin out with a diff igrl after he said he was gunna ask me out. Now we dont flirt a whole lot tho a lil. He complaments me and defends me when his friend is mean to me. I reallly like him and I txt him all the time and try to talk on fb but he never talks back. What should I do? Also my friend says she has a "feeling" they will break up soon and my other friend will work her magic to get us together. Confusing right? Its super confusing and complicated but need help bad!!

by BaconLuver on 11/5/2011 12:58:43 PM

hey Smile so theres this guy I'm crazy about that rides my bus. We go to a small school so I always see him around, but the thiry minutes on the bus are the best. I really want to start talking to him outside of school because soon he wont ride the bus everyday because of his sports practice. My bff also rides the bus and also likes him. I really like him and I want to get his number or chat on facebook. How can I get his number without being awkward and when I have it, what do I say when I text him the first time? Can I get him to text me first? Also, I'm not sure if he likes me. My friends say when I enter a room his face lights up, he always teases me in a cute way (He stole my binder.) He never does that kind of stuff to my bff. Also, is being the same size as a guy a turn-off? I was wondering because I'm tall and my friends short. Sorry this is alot to answer, but thanks Smile

Hey girlie,

Definitely start talking to him a lot more in the next week or two! You gotta take advantage of the time before he stops riding the bus - you want to grow closer as friends and get more comfy around each other. That way, you can add him on Facebook and it won't be weird if you chatted him up! It definitely sounds like he's already been flirting with ya, so don't sweat it Smile Try to relax, be yourself, and flirt-flirt-flirt right back. To get his number, you could try saying something like - "Hey, you're in science with Mr. ___ too, right? Ugh, I'm so nervous for this test, we should swap numbers in case we're totally lost while we're studying!" Or something else like that - blame it on school/needing it for some other reason, then use his number to text him just to chat Smile

P.S. Being the same size is totally not an issue for most guys. It might make some feel insecure (like if they aren't taller or if they're shorter), but chances are he'll grow more in the next few years and won't even be bothered. Don't focus on that - your connection is way more important! Smile
Lauren C.

by Tokyogirl98 on 11/4/2011 10:28:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I need your advice... I've liked this guy in my class for two years and he found out about a month ago. He txted me asking if it was true. I said yes and he said he lied me back. After only a week, we had a big fall bash for our school and he tried to kiss my bff after asking me to hang with him. I was sad, cause my bff told me but he said it was false. My bff used to like him, but she doesn't anymore. The real problem... he stopped txting me, stared txting my other friend that he loved her and acts differently around her. he doesn't like me anymore, but my bff told me my other friend likes him back. SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND!!! Now she acts weird around him. she barely talks to me when me and him are near each other, she's always making sure she talks to him in the hall, talks differently, tells him not to swear, even though she does, and above all, she does this around me. I'm so confused... she has a bf but she likes my crush! WHAT SHOULD I DO??

yeah shes being kinda weird. Also your crush doesnt seem like a nice guy. He said he likes you but then liked a bunch of other girls right after telling you that. I dont trust him. I would just ignore the situation. Theyre both being ridiculous. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by novlist1307 on 11/4/2011 6:57:37 PM

Hey mod!
I text/facebook chat with my crush pretty often for a couple of days and then he stops talking to me for a week or two then starts it back up again! When we are talking, he's flirty and everything so I'm super confused. We are really good friends so I'm afraid to read into things too much, but I can't decide if he like me as more than friends?
Thanks for your help!

Hey girl,

I don't think this means anything more than the fact that he isn't great at keeping in touch. He probably gets busy or stops going on Facebook all the time, so he totally forgets to check in. That's not a big deal Smile As for whether he likes you or LIKES you, try to hang out with him in person and flirt/tease/compliment a lil bit. See how he responds! If he's into it, that's a good sign. If he doesn't notice or seems to get awkward, he might just see ya as a friend <3
Lauren C.

by SWEETHEART and a RUNNER on 11/3/2011 7:27:27 PM

Mod!
Would guys care if a person has extreme ADHD & horrible short term memory? I take pill every 4 hours and if I forget to take em I get super hyper. Guys won't like that. I think I'm gonna die alone. Help?

Hey girl. Don't you worry, you will not die alone! Rather that just blurt it out right away thought, develop a relationship base first before you go sharing all if your secrets. There are plenty of boys out there who will love you for who you are, medicine or not. Best of luck!
Ana D.

by smartpaws on 11/3/2011 12:59:42 AM

Normal and perfect IS over rated!!! If i knew you, you would be my friend in seconds! Smile

by LAS625 on 11/3/2011 12:55:11 AM

Foodiejr99 - ummm can you NOT say retarded...

And I know it isn't you, its the guy. I'm 15 almost 16 and it seems as if every guy hates me.

by icegal on 11/2/2011 11:19:44 PM

Normal is seriously over-rated. Seriously I'm possibly the weirdest most retarded girl at my school!!!!!

by Foodiejr99 on 11/2/2011 9:09:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD so I really like this guy, he's in ALL of my classes at school except gym. he lives next door to me, and we ride the bus together and hang out after school almost everyday in the coldesac on our lane. we talk a LOT and I think he may like me. today i was with him after school and he walked me home since it was really dark out and I grabbed his arm cuz I was scared(: he texted me afterwards. 1.) do you think that was good flirting? I just cant wait for him to ask me out. 2.) how can I get him to ask me sooner?? THANKS! <3

Hey girl, awww sounds like he likes you too. Yep I think it was great flirting, especially since it was something that just happened. You didn't plan it at all. Just be sure to show him how interested you are in him and keep doing what you're doing and he'll ask you out. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

by jo7jo on 11/2/2011 8:27:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD! My BF is known for being shy and totally "NO PDA WHATSOEVER" when it comes to relationships. How do I get him to warm up to me? Thanks a ton!

Hey girl, just gotta ease him into it. Instead of going for a big long kiss on the lips, start him off with a couple small ones on the cheek. Start hugging and holding him more. Even start complimenting him on his physical appearance, so he'll gain some confidence. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

by fungirl123 on 11/2/2011 8:20:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD i like a guy and i think luke like me. he shows all the signs of it, and all my friends say he does. and i want to send him a note in state testing, after were done cuz we sit by each other, saying will u go out with me. or my friend right a note saying wat will you say if so and so asked u out. please help. thanks

Hey girly, try sending a note that's asking "Would you go out with me?" I think that is more straightforward and clear. Good luck!! Smile Smile

by volley_ball2341 on 11/2/2011 8:00:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! i'm going skating on friday with a guy i really really like and i dk what jeans to wear!!! i have a grey jacket that i'm wearing and a yellow long sleeve underneath.. i'm not sure about the jeans though... i dk if i should wear skinny jeans or not... HELP!

Hey girl, dark skinny jeans would be really cute. Have fun! Smile Smile

by qtpie42 on 11/2/2011 7:51:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD So the guy i like (hes a 9th grader and im an 8th grader) commented on one of my facebook statuses, the one where you rate a person. He said i was 1(crazy) 8(smart) 11(funny) and 18(id hug u). He also has been msging me a lot lately, ever since the middle school choir concert. Do you think he likes me? Thanks!!!

There's a strong possibility girl! Smile

by pottergirl135 on 11/2/2011 7:23:00 PM

I feel for you, girly! I'm half deaf. :/ everyone stares at my hearing aids & I feel as though no one understands how tough it truly is. But you do. Remember, we're special. We were chosen to have hearing problems because we're some of the few people strong enough to conquer the tiny fault. Any guy would be lucky to have you, & one day we'll both find the right guy who loves us for who we are, they won't care what's wrong with our ears. <3 Stay strong.

by smiley.<3 on 11/2/2011 7:00:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD! So there's this guy ill call him Jay. So Jay and I have one class together,math. We sit next to each other pretty much and whenever I talk to him he talks to me so honestly because he knows I really listen and can be serious unlike most of the other girls. So the thing is, I fear i'm getting too friendly and soon he wont even think of me as anything else than a distant friend (i only can talk to him in math because at lunch he hangs with his crew whose way out of my league.) Also I can't make myself stand out or flirt enough i guess. He's so cool and i'm so, well, basic. Anyways, any advice will help i dont wanna give up especially since he has been broken up with his old girlfriend for quite a while!

Hey chica, well the first thing you need to do is stop viewing yourself as basic, and him as cool. You're cool too girl. He's a person too and isn't any better than you. You just have to start forcing yourself to flirt a little even if it's smiling or laughing more at his jokes. Continue having these great convos with him, but maybe ask for his number one day. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

by starfan1 on 11/2/2011 6:45:47 PM

MOD~MOD~MOD!! Hey, so  this girl in my class is having a birthday party. she is kind of my friend, but not realy. her mom smokes and their apartment smell like smoke and i dont wana go bcz it makes me feel sick(the smell). also, i dont know her mom that well and dont like the people who are going to the party. i dont wana offend her, or lie about plans, so i am thinking about spending the night st my grandmothers house so i am not lying. What do you think?

Hey chicky, yup I would do whatever I had to, in order to get out of going to this party. You could tell your parents you don't want to go or make plans for that weekend. Smile Smile

by mint.chocolate.chip on 11/2/2011 6:40:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD! So I found out from one of my guy friends that me BGF has a crush on me, but he doesn't know that I know. I really just think of him as friend. I kinda don't know if I should believe my guy friend because my dad told me guys sometimes do that just to mess around, should I believe him,he hasn't really done that kind of thing before but I met him when school started so I don't know him really well. But if it is true should I talk to my BGF or should i just pretend it never happened and act the same, or a little of both?? Thanks a million Smile

Hey girly, I wouldn't say anything until he approched me. Since he has the crush he'll likely be making the move. Smile Smile

by ms.jadensmith on 11/2/2011 6:33:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD There is this guy in all of my classes at school. He is really cute and funny and, well, I just adore him. He talks to me a lot and is my friend, but I really really like him. The only problem is that he is way out of league. He is really popular and I am a brainiac. Also, I don't know if he likes me back. He used to like this girl, but doesn't mention her at all lately. Help?

Hey missy, just be confident. Who saves you don't deserve this guy? Continue to hold longer and longer conversations with him until you feel comfortable enough to ask him for his number, once you get it invite him to hang out or something. Smile Smile

by neonbuddha on 11/2/2011 6:28:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD Well, I like this guy that's in my science class. We're sorta friends and I don't know what to say to him. He likes this girl, who's a friend of mine, but she doesn't like him back. He decided to be her friend but it's obvious to people that he still likes her. He's a really nice guy and funny. We talk everyday but I don't know what to do. What should I do?

Hey missy, since he still likes this girl, maybe you should wait until he's over her. Give him some time to get over his feelings for the girl. He may not be willing to talk to anyone else right now. Smile Smile

by ekatia217 on 11/2/2011 6:07:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD People tell me all the time that I have a problem, like, seeing myself as pretty and not fat and things like that. I guess that I could have a problem with that. I don't know what to do. And this one guy is always telling my I am a pervert. But I am not! It started when a different guy said a very obviously inappropriate joke. I laughed because it was sort of funny and now I am called a pervert almost every day at school. My friends tell me to ignore him, but it is hard to ignore it. What do I do for both situations? I have no clue. Please help me because this happens every day. Thank you so much.

Hey girl, you gotta stand up for yourself. When people start saying stuff to you, tell them to mind their business and leave you alone. If you show them that you are strong and confident they'll stop saying things like this to you. Smile Smile

by ninabeanaboo on 11/2/2011 5:42:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I was supposed to test out of a sememster of french this semester. THe test date is NOVEMBER 17! i haven't even begun studying! i have no idea what to do!!!!! help!

Hey chica, you just gotta start studying now. Set aside a few hours of the day to work on your french. Good luck!! Smile Smile

by ivorykey96 on 11/2/2011 5:33:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD 1. This guy who I met at a school thing has a MAJOR crush on me. He's one year ahead of me. He's super sweet, funny, and smart. But he's awkward and not to sound conceided or anything, but i'm way out of his league. I want to be friends but I don't want him or anyone else to get the wrong idea. What should I do? 2. I have this guy friend, Matt, who've i've known since kindergarten is dating this girl Mandy. Mandy is not really my friend, more like someone who I talk to occasionally but not really. Anyway, Matt was just diagnosed with Lymphoma (cancer). I"m totally freaked because my little cousin died from lukemia (cancer). I've started to facebook chat with him a lot since i heard about it but now Mandy thinks i'm trying to steal him away or something! She HATES me now! I'm stuck between a rock and hard place and don't know what to do! Thanks! I know this is extremely long but i need your help! ThANKS

Hey chica, you need to approach Mandy and let her know that wasn't your intention. If she isn't talking to you, send her a message on facebook or leave her a note at school. Also try to get Matt to talk to her. She may not wanna hear from you, but if her boyfriend is saying it she'll probably believe him. I'm soo sorry to her about your little cousin. Just know they're in a better place. Make it clear to the boy that you just want to be friends. Try saying something like "I think we'd be better off as friends. I really want you to be one of my good guy friends." Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

by ivorykey96 on 11/2/2011 5:29:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD ok 2 things: 1. so there is this guy at my school that i really like, & he's in 2 of my classes, algebra & p.e. we're kinda friends, & idk how to approach him. last time we hung out was summer with another friend of ours. i was thinking of saying, hey do you live in berkshire? (my neighborhood) cuz i think he does, & when he says yes, say cool, we should hang out sometime. i think it'd be fun. is this good? any ideas on what else to say? i really want him to like me, and he's so nice, and i've seen him looking at me a couple times. what can i do? 2. guys never seem to like me more than a friend! im pretty, tall, smart, a good singer, fun, flirty, & nice, but its not like i brag about it or anything. & im not your typical hollister-wearing, sports player or cheerleader, or anything like that. im popular, but not conceited like all the other girls who get bfs. what gives? thanks

Hey chicky, yeah I like that approach. Ask him what part of the neighborhood he lives in and what his address is. And maybe guys do like you, you just don't know. Lots of times guys will have crushes on a girl and will never say anything to her. Some guys may be too nervous to talk to you. You're pretty and tall, two things that can make guys afraid of approaching you and getting rejected. Hope this helps and good luck with the guy. Smile Smile

by abby.luv16 on 11/2/2011 5:25:00 PM

i know a deaf girl who transfered to a deaf school and she emails me from time to time and says she fits in a lot better so you might want to consider it! Smile

by girlygirl22werock on 11/2/2011 5:20:04 PM

MODMODMODMOD hey so i don't have a bad acne problem, one or two at most. I use to have a problem spot though on my chin. Now its pretty much gone, but its red! its smooth though! how do i make the redness go away?? thanks!

Hey chica, mhmm be sure you're keeping your face moisturized. Try massaging that red spot every night and morning with some facial lotion. Try hitting up Wal-Mart, CVS, or Rite-Aid for some good prooducts. Hope this helps! Smile

by rach<3kampkohut on 11/2/2011 5:06:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD (I know this is kind of off-topic but....)Ok so some of my friends are on the soccer team, and I keep saying I'm going to go to a game and I haven't gone to one yet! I promised I would go today but I didn't, mostly because I didn't feel like being alone in the stands. Now I feel bad and am worried that I'm coming off as a liar because this happens all the time, for various reasons I can't get to games when I think I can. What do I do? Also, I want to start going to their basketball games when that season stars, but I'm busy a lot. I REALLY want to go, though, since this is my last year in this school. It's really important to me, and I don't want to look like a liar again or get made fun of or anything. What should I do? Thanks in advance! <3 XOXO

Hey chicky, well if you're not sure you can attend a game don't tell your friends you're going. Check with your scheldue first and then let them know. If these games are really that important to you then you need to try and free up some of your busy scheldue. See if anything can be postponed or canceled. Hope this helps! Smile

by Queen_of_Hearts on 11/2/2011 4:45:27 PM

my parents are deaf! You should go to a deaf school it might just be alot easier to fit in and talk to others! (:
-koda love!

by xoshanaxo on 11/2/2011 4:42:24 PM

Hey girl!Be proud you are deaf!God gave you this special gift for a reason.He knows you will do something great with it.Don't be afraid to be yourself.Smile!The world will smile back!

This is on my binder.I think you girls might like it!
Calling someone fat won't make you skinny.Calling someone ugly won't make you pretty.Calling someone dumb won't make you smart.Calling someone poor won't make you rich.
I's beautiful,don't ya think?

by cheekymonkey1 on 11/2/2011 4:20:03 PM

Yeah sometimes i feel like none of the guys like me either because im 'different' (though, not in the same way..). But then, i know that either they're hiding it or they just don't know anything because every girl deserves a guy and every girl is beautiful. Smile

by leesh1312 on 11/2/2011 4:09:44 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod- I keep telling myself to ask him out, but I always chicken out when he's around. What do I do?

by softballismyBFF on 11/2/2011 4:03:55 PM