5 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

8 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

10 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

Can't sleep? 4 tips to catch up on your zzz's

Your dream of falling asleep without tossing and turning just came true...

unless it's a weekend, a decent night's sleep seems impossible.

by monicagrace on 12/8/2012 2:18:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I just got a letter in the mail from our school and we have to watch "THE MOVIE" you know, we have to watch the girl video (which we watched last year) AND THE BOyY movie!!! I'm freaking out. I'm fine with the girl video (I've already had my period) but the BOY movie????!!! IDK what to do! help!!!!

Hey girlie,

There's nothing to do - you have to learn about this stuff eventually! So take a deep breath and relax. Remember: while boys seem totally different from us (and yeah, they're different in some physical ways), they go through lots of scary changes and grow up during puberty just like we do. There's nothing to be scared of! It'll help you and your girl friends understand guys a little bit better and be prepared for the future - when you like a guy, if you get married, and if you ever have a son. I know that seems totally far off and the video doesn't seem needed, but it's good to have all the info! <3 You and your besties will go through this vid together, so talk about it afterwards with them and don't be afraid to talk to a parent/a trusted adult about it too. It's nothing bad or taboo - it's life! Smile
Lauren C.

by DreamSinger on 4/19/2012 5:32:07 PM

MOD see i fall asleep to the sound of people talking when i am in bed. but then i start thinking about random things and my ADD kiks in. then im up for 2 or 3 hours more! i have tryed to take pills to help me fall asleep but they dont work! and i think its cuz i dont tire myself out durring the day. but i cant do much! HELP!!!!

Hey girl,

If you've got a medical issue like ADD and your medication isn't helping, only a doctor can give you the advice and help you need, so ask your parents to schedule you an appointment. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by may9 on 3/17/2012 1:35:25 AM

Ohhhh sleep sounds GREAT right now gotta catch on my zzzzzz

by merrymerry22 on 2/16/2012 5:50:11 PM

i use relax from bath and body works. it works great!

by username0000 on 1/12/2012 8:47:07 PM

MODMODMOD Do you know any ways to help clear my mind and to refresh it?

Lynae P.

by peaceluvsmile on 12/7/2011 8:03:26 PM

I'm getting much better at staying on a routine at night! It really does help! qSmile

by ilovegl98 on 12/3/2011 4:08:22 PM

mod MOD MOD!
my mom wont get me a new bra! and my boobs are growing faster than before,like every six weeks!!! how do i ask her without bugging!

Hey girl!

Tell her you can't keep up with your changing boobs and that the bras you already own fit you uncomfortably. She'll probably understand and will be willing to help you out Smile
Devin A.

by mirah89 on 12/2/2011 7:17:21 AM

Ok this was my rection:
( me reading unplug)me:Nooooooooooooooooooo! But I sleep the tv on!
But other than that thanks I havent been get that much sleep and when ever I do I'm still tried .
Note:buy sleep mask

by SaIlorpanda on 11/30/2011 9:03:49 PM

~MOD~
I'm 15 and going into modeling/acting. I already use baking soda infused toothpaste stuff, but it doesn't work all that well, so I want to use white strips or something. My brother told me it's not good for my teeth to start whitening them at my age. He's always messing with me, and I don't know if I should believe him. Yes or no to white strips? Thanks! =)

Hey girl,

It's not great to use whitening strips because it makes your enamel weaker immediately after using them, but they are FDA approved so they're not a health hazard. You just have to decide if it's worth it for you! If you're concerned about anything or have any questions (like how to use them), ask your dentist what he/she thinks. That's the best thing to do because they're professionals!
Lauren C.