12 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

13 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

14 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Can't sleep? 4 tips to catch up on your zzz's

Your dream of falling asleep without tossing and turning just came true...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD! I think i may have diabetes because i have been drinking a lot of water lately (just started high school and i bring five pint sized water bottles to school daily) and i have no interest in eating that much anymore and i feel sick at the thought of eating something. i don't know if i've lost weight because i don't have a scale and i haven't had to go to the bathroom a lot only about three times a day. i can't afford a meter so i can't test myself. PLEASE HELP I DON'T WANT TO TELL MY PARENTS BECAUSE THEY WILL LAUGH AND DISREGARD IT! -Renae

Hey girl, mhmm that is strange. Maybe ask your school nurse if she has any ideas about what may be going on with you. You may have to tell your parents if it's serious. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by ImJustMe96 on 11/19/2011 7:49:37 PM

I notice that on the weekends my body is so use to going to bed at nine or ten a clock that thats the time it wants me to go to bed

by roxxi1 on 11/13/2011 9:58:16 AM

MOD MOD MOD I NEED SERIOUS HELP!!! I can't stop procrastinating! I need help, how can I stop? Do you know how I can form a schedule so I can get my work done organized? Thanks! Love, Claudia

Hey girlfriend, you need to sit down and give yourself at least 2 hours a couple days a week to work on whatever it is you need to get done. Maybe on Monday, Wednesday and Friday you do work from 3 to 6. Be sure to take breaks in between so you don't tire yourself out. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by claudsoda on 11/12/2011 8:49:29 PM

mod mod mod I'm having MAJOR trouble with water weight. I look either pregnant or super skinny. I drink tons of water, am super active, and eat fine. I just constantly have to suck in my stomach because it looks like when I was little and stuffed a pillow in my shirt. How do I get rid of it? I'll do anything! It's not fat. It just happens after meals and stays until the next meal. I'm only skinny first thing in the morning. Help me!

Hey girly, I think you should talk to your doctor about this. I'm not exactly sure what the problem is and I don't want to give you any wrong info. Your doc will defintely be able to help you. Hope you feel better. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by SaraJ on 11/12/2011 5:31:58 PM

I really like this guy we always talk but i dont know how to tget the confos to last longer and i always find myself thinking about him what do i do!?!?! I like him but im afraid he might not like me!

by ToriSwannie on 11/11/2011 5:00:34 PM

okay so i like this guy (well im kinda in love *blush*)and
my friend told him i like him and he says he knows. and he alsways comes up to talk to me even when he is with his friends and at the end of the day. and he also playfully says he loves me when he hugs me. what does this mean? Or what should i do?

Hey Doll,

It sounds like he might like you, but now that he knows you do, he should be clear about his intentions. He might be just teasing you with his flirty actions (ugh can't boys be so annoying?), or he might just be too shy to ask you out. Keep hanging out with him and look for signs that he likes you. Most importantly, see how he acts around other girls. This could tell you if he's interested in just you or is just a flirty friend.
Rachel N.

by princess3156 on 11/11/2011 10:25:42 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Yesterday I had cheer tryouts and after words, my left thigh hurt. Then today in P.E. we did a lot of agility work and both my thighs hurt. We had 4 groups in gym and took turns running in groups. Between turns, i would stretch. Could i have pulled a muscle or something?

Hey girlie,

You could have pulled a muscle, but it's also possible it's just recovering from your use of it during tryouts. I'm sure training for tryouts was intense and made you use muscles hard that you hadn't used in a while! If it continues to hurt without improving, check with your doctor/school's trainer for a more professional opinion <3
Lauren C.

by crush2010 on 11/5/2011 12:20:23 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have been sick ALOT lately and I normally get 11 hours of sleep per day that I'm sick. Is this bad for me since I am sick?

Hey girlie,

Noo, it's not bad! If your bod isn't feeling well, you need lots of rest in order to get healthy again! Sleep as much as possible Smile 11 hours is a lot and will help.
Lauren C.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 11/4/2011 9:14:05 PM

thanks for these tips! there are always a lot of things on my mind and when i did the breathing technique, i fell asleep faster than i normally would!! so thank you once again. Smile

by islandgirl23 on 11/4/2011 7:59:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD today I just got my 3rd period and last time I tried a tampon and it was really painful when I walked around and sat down. I have trampolining tomorrow where I do loads of flips, seat bounces and star jumps and I don't think I can use a pad because I easily leak and I have a heavy flow. so I tried my second tampon today and pushed it in further and it feels a bit better but still hurts and no way can I do any of the things I will do at trampolining. what should I do??

Hey babe!

Putting in a tampon for the first couple of times can feel uncomfortable. Here's an article about things you can do in order to alleviate that pain: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/04/19/Tampon-trouble-It-still-hurts.aspx Good luck, and have fun at trampolining! xoxox
Devin A.